Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! (8792 Views)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Easterners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2015
I call on my people to, from now henceforth, address SS/SE as Lower Niger.
We are no longer Easterners, because we are not East to anyone!
We are not Nigerians.

We are simply Lower Niger people.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by ibrokola(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
We are not Nigerians.

You need to change your brand of beer!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2015
This is the future federating regions or provinces of our nation.

We call for Absolute Resource Control for every region; we have no parasites!
Every language group in the Lower Niger is of equal status to the other; we have no born to rule mentality.

Meritocracy is our motto!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2340985_lowerniger_jpeg606afd504bd8c2142d44c279e5ed5bb4

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by megaik: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
We are not Nigerians.

Who is "We"
All I see is selfish ambition and interest.

30 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by DickDastardly(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2015
LOWER NIGER it is!
Fvck one Nigeria cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by focus7: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2015
I notice with keen interest that after the fail attempt to be identified to the yorubas by claiming to be co-owner of Lagos, the Igbos are so desperate to be accepted to the south south by joining, I see this as degrading to the Igbos.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by olymurphy(f): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2015
alright
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
focus7:
I notice with keen interest that after the fail attempt to be identified to the yorubas by claiming to be co-owner of Lagos, the Igbos are so desperate to be accepted to the south south by joining, I see this as degrading to the Igbos.
Na oil dey attract them,they can use their mother for money.

22 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2015
focus7:
instead of me to wanted to be identified as yoriba, I rather fight hard to be identified as a Libyan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by ginawest(f): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

I can also use u for money too

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.

We have seen it before. Find a new strategy!

WE, Lower Niger people, have made up our minds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by delishpot: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2015
ibrokola:

You need to change your brand of beer!

grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2015
This is a movement, nothing is going to stop us now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2015
This is our unifying identity that knows no tribe or division.
We are one people with a common destiny.

It's time to rise, my Lower Niger people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by focus7: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Nashoji:
instead of me to wanted to be identified as yoriba, I rather fight hard to be identified as a Libyan.
The issue here is that the attitude of your people shows they lack identity and self esteem, to me, it shows that for years the igbo nation has been over rated and does not deserve the much attention they are asking for, I see them as insignificant.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2015
focus7:
The issue here is that the attitude of your people shows they lack identity and self esteem, to me, it shows that for years the igbo nation has been over rated and does not deserve the much attention they are asking for, I see them as insignificant.

Go and tell Oba Akiolu that we are leaving Lagos.
We need his support. Let his wish come true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

But they also have oil in Abia, anambra, IMO two of these have been producing since 1973 upto 200,000 barrels/day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

our oil ? Hehehe see this Yoruba man claiming to be ND oponu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2015
marcoNG:

But they also have oil in Abia, anambra, IMO two of these have been producing since 1973 upto 200,000 barrels/day.

Don't mind the retard.

We call for Absolute Resource Control for every region; we have no parasites!
Every language group in the Lower Niger is of equal status to the other; we have no born to rule mentality.

Meritocracy is our motto!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by egift(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
We are not Nigerians.

Stop listening to that yeye Biafra Radio FM, they are brain washing you into a pathetic Zombie. Soon you may start believing you are living in a Zoo for real.

16 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by 9jii(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2015
IGBO always looking for Monopoly of Milking the NIGER DELTA.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
marcoNG:

Shut up,as at now Ondo is producing the same barrel of oil with all the gully eroded five eastern state.

22 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2015
ginawest:
I can also use u for money too
That's your stock in trade,una no even get shame.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

if u 're not so ignorant you 'll kno dat anambra. abia and Imo have oil in abundance....ask yourself why anambra state government is funding orient refinery at anambra. ask urself why anambra and Imo 're member states of NDDC. dats if u kno the meaning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
patmaine:

if u 're not so ignorant you 'll kno dat anambra. abia and Imo have oil in abundance....ask yourself why anambra state government is funding orient refinery at anambra. ask urself why anambra and Imo 're member states of NDDC. dats if u kno the meaning...

Ignore that frustrated Yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
The sacrifice has been made!
The vultures are gathering for a meal!

Biafra is coming and there is nothing Nigeria can do about it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Iykopee(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2015
It's neva by force to live with yoruba and hausa people, whoever is seeking self determination shud be allowed to do so. There was no Nigeria before the white man came, and we all lived independently. I rep Lower Niger Republic. And for those nitwitts talking about oil, there's oil in the west and north aswell. U pathetic lots shud live us alone. We dont want Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2015
patmaine:

All I know is Ondo state is generating the same quota with the five eastern states.Keep your bullshit to your ass.

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Will the Ibibios agree to this? Yes
Urhobos? Yes, yeye northerner Ibb made Asaba capital instead of Warri cheesy
Ijaw? Sure banker.
Rivers? Yes
Southeast? Yes
Edo? Emmmm, convincing needed.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by cy4cent(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2015
megaik:

Who is "We"
All I see is selfish ambition and interest.

Thank you!!! Abeg help me ask them, All we see on Nairaland these days is S/S n S/E, why are they trying hard to tie themselves to S/S?

pls those that want to join them can join from any part of the country, those that don't want, should be left alone in peace, biko!

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't want this vibe to die down.
The northerners are drawing everybody back.
It won't be a bad idea if the Yorubas join too with their no man's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: El-Rufai In Self-Isolation Again As Close Contacts Test Positive / Police Inspector Accuse Custom Officers Of Stealing His N2m / BREAKING NEWS!! Governor Akeredolu's Response To Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.