Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! (8813 Views)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Easterners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
cy4cent:

Thank you!!! Abeg help me ask them, All we see on Nairaland these days is S/S n S/E, why are they trying hard to tie themselves to S/S?

pls those that want to join them can join from any part of the country, those that don't want, should be left alone in peace, biko!

You don't speak for the SS, just as the SE doesn't speak for the SS, but I know the the SS would not refuse to rid themselves of the north.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.
[/s]You are a bast.ard.I am a Niger Deltan,and i endorse Lower Niger 100%.
Igbos are not attaching anything.they have oil in 3 out of their 5 states.they are business minded and not parasite like your people.they are christains and we are christains.the last election shows we are in same page with them.so Go and Di.e.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
focus7:
I notice with keen interest that after the fail attempt to be identified to the yorubas by claiming to be co-owner of Lagos, the Igbos are so desperate to be accepted to the south south by joining, I see this as degrading to the Igbos.
[/s]Read the report here.we the Niger Deltans are at the fore-front of this agitation.Do you know of Ann-Kio Briggs?.A renouned activist of Ijaw extraction.she and other sons and daughters of both regions are the ones doing it. www.thisdaylive.com>HOME>NEWS

Take your hatred for Igbos elsewhere.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by cy4cent(f): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
fr3do:

You don't speak for the SS, just as the SE doesn't speak for the SS, but I know the the SS would not refuse to rid themselves of the north.

Only the S/E don't have a right to speak for the S/S, you can't ask me not to speak on a matter that concerns me, while the S/E has been going about dragging them into their personal issue.

like I said earlier, those that want to join are free to join you guys, but those that don't want to join should please be left out of this issue, in peace.

Does that amount to speaking for the "whole" S/S?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

We have seen it before. Find a new strategy!

WE, Lower Niger people, have made up our minds.
one love my guy.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Kinkale(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Am in i swear... Reporting from port hacourt... Even we the ikwerre's don't want to be joined in the shady nigerian deal...

In lower niger we trust.....

Kinkale reporting
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by disumusa: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
my ss people disasociate your self with igbos, my father said soo

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are a bast.ard.I am a Niger Deltan,and i endorse Lower Niger 100%.
Igbos are not attaching anything.they have oil in 3 out of their 5 states.they are business minded and not parasite like your people.they are christains and we are christains.the last election shows we are in same page with them.so Go and Di.e.
Shut up fool,you are Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2015
cy4cent:

Only the S/E don't have a right to speak for the S/S, you can't ask me not to speak on a matter that concerns me, while the S/E has been going about dragging them into their personal issue.

like I said earlier, those that want to join are free to join you guys, but those that don't want to join should please be left out of this issue, in peace.

Does that amount to speaking for the "whole" S/S?

I think it is the SE that is itching the most for this.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by asala1: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Not Biafrans anymore?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2015
disumusa:
my ss people disasociate your self with igbos, my father said soo

Your Father was timidated by the north.

A divided south can not drive home its interest.

Why don't the Yorubas disassociate themselves from the northerners too?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by mcquin(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Today Biafra, tomorrow Lower Naija. Pick a struggle guys.
In any case na una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
In this lower niger, the regions not only will head themselves but will stand a higher chance to produce the leader for the country.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by cy4cent(f): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
fr3do:

I think it is the SE that is itching the most for this.

Thank you, you said the truth.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
cy4cent:

Thank you, you said the truth.

But the SS will benefit most from this.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by blaqoracle: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2015
fr3do:
Will the Ibibios agree to this? Yes
Urhobos? Yes, yeye northerner Ibb made Asaba capital instead of Warri cheesy
Ijaw? Sure banker.
Rivers? Yes
Southeast? Yes
Edo? Emmmm, convincing needed.
nightmare is the twin brother of acute maleria
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Yorubas i know you guys would want to fight dirts so as to stop this 'true change',with your usual media wars/propaganda,even here on nairaland.By using fake ND/Igbo monikers,but hey,i was rightly informed that your 'case' was comprehensively discussed at the last meeting held in PH.We are ready for your media war.

I was billed to attend that meeting,but i was tightly scheduled.

Let me also encourage the people of both region,that our interest/existence,and how, were discussed at length,as i was rightly informed.

Let me also say that,Igbos are the major beneficiary of the march 28 election,as it rewrote the misconception of our people against them,as championed by the evil yoruba media propaganda since during and after the war.

Its now obvious that the enemy of the 'south',is not the north,but those who always serve as a willing tool in the hand of the north,to strifle the wishes of their co-southern 'ex-brothers'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
fr3do:

But the SS will benefit most from this.
[/s] Do you think you care for our good?.And you voted Buhari over Jonathan so that your masters up north will continue the exploitation of our resources?. Well,leave that to us.we av' mapped out policies to ensure fairness and equality among all the would be federating units.#Ebot.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] Do you think you care for our good?.And you voted Buhari over Jonathan so that your masters up north will continue the exploitation of our resources?. Well,leave that to us.we av' mapped out policies to ensure fairness and equality among all the would be federating units.#Ebot.

I'm Delta Igbo
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NDPVF(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

Shut up fool,you are Igbo.
Lol.Ette mfo.ka tieghe ke etere.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by goodgood2(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Yes, you're right. It's the same reason the North and South West rigged out Gej. Make no mistake, I'm from Lower Niger.
megaik:

Who is "We"
All I see is selfish ambition and interest.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by signz: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

Don't mind the retard.

We call for Absolute Resource Control for every region; we have no parasites!
Every language group in the Lower Niger is of equal status to the other; we have no born to rule mentality.

Meritocracy is our motto!

I think there should be massive enlightenment about Lower Niger. I am advocating the organisers have twitter handles and also newspapers, posters, leaflets, TV, etc shouldn't be left out.

Enlightenment should be from urban areas to villages. People should be aware of what the group stands for and what they stand to gain from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by signz: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
goodgood2:
Yes, you're right. It's the same reason the North and South West rigged out Gej. [/b]Make no mistake, I'm from Lower Niger[b].

I endorse this wink
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by goodgood2(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Click "like" if you're in support of the new nation LOWER NIGER.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Perceptor(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Iykopee:
It's neva by force to live with yoruba and hausa people, whoever is seeking self determination shud be allowed to do so. There was no Nigeria before the white man came, and we all lived independently. I rep Lower Niger Republic. And for those nitwitts talking about oil, there's oil in the west and north aswell. U pathetic lots shud live us alone. We dont want Nigeria
I see u pple av lost significant parts of ur sanity in d course of evolution. Arent u aware u ar no longer significant in this country? The norths detest ur presence, yorubas ar askin u to leave their region, oil is rapidy losing its value, other ethnic grps do not find ur region habitable, u av ur lands yet d normads ar even more stable than u ar. You ar d ones invading and contaminating other regions yet u keep wailin tht they dont want u to leave.
Well all I can say concerning this is "mtcheeeeew, u pple ar nt serious"!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Reptyle(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
I call on my people to, from now henceforth, address SS/SE as Lower Niger.
We are no longer Easterners, because we are not East to anyone!
We are not Nigerians.

We are simply Lower Niger people.

Lower niger ko, upper benue ni.

Mtschewww.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Remarkable: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Dear brothers of the lower Niger... please do not be too harsh on those that see our unity as a threat. Try and understand that their fear is grounded in the fact they know well within them, that pulling out from the country is akin to pulling out from a lady that has not "arrived" .. whereas the guy has himself come a long time ago... if you know what I mean lol.

Awolowo said if east goes... they would have to go too.... that same fear is prevalent in each and every Yoruba. My question is why? Omo Yoruba, why are you afraid? why not stay married to the Hausas you love so much? without the people of the lower niger? how come each time anything Biafra is mentioned, you flood the thread and have something to say, whether pointless or sensible...

Within the last 30 days, I can count at least 3 news sources that has leaders of groups in the south-south... making known their attaché by force to the South-east....funny thing is the goons also appear on those threads to call the SE names... see? they don't even know the difference anymore between the SS & SE ... I ddon tire for these people, says Pheno...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by omonnakoda: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2015
marcoNG:

But they also have oil in Abia, anambra, IMO two of these have been producing since 1973 upto 200,000 barrels/day.
200 000 barrels a day = 200000X365 = 73 million barrels a year @ today's prices of $50 that is $3.65 billion X 200 = 730 billion naira X 13% derivation = 95 billion as derivation paid to two states in the SE and that means for the years when prices were $100 at least one or two SE states were getting 95 billion each as derivation payments. Is this the case?

The problem with Eboes is they have no cognitive dissonance about lying whether it is stating that Onitsha market is the biggest in the world and that is where Angelina Jolie buys her shoes or claiming Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich the Central Bank in Nigeria cannot cope and so he now keeps his vast wealth in the World Bank and IMF . You hear these childish tales everyday and shake your head

YeebPeeps!!

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by focus7: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

Go and tell Oba Akiolu that we are leaving Lagos.
We need his support. Let his wish come true.
Oga, that decision is welcome. Your departure is long due to enable you go and develop your area too, we don't even need to give you a departure party, and we don't have to go through Moses and Pharaoh episode to realised your exodus. Hope you people begin that in time so the Ijebus and the Kwarans can take over the business you snatched away from the by the substandard products you flood the market with.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by truefact: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Vorp:

Na oil dey attract them,they can use their mother for money.
What is attracting your Hausa-Fulani master and Yoruba slaves?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by focus7: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are a bast.ard.I am a Niger Deltan,and i endorse Lower Niger 100%.
it is unfortunate that you people are not able to read the political intentions of the igbos that motivated them to vote for Jonathan. A political allied with Igbos is a disaster, Just watch the massive exodus of the Igbos to APC in the incoming election, Igbos idea of political affiliation is business, you could see them already lobbying their way to Buhari, they can't survive without romancing with the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by truefact: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2015
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination, why do you want Igbos so much in your nigeria?

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief / Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.