Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (85066 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Drajah(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
tunjiano:
imagine,let me know if she's on her next heat bro maybe Brown fit Help am winkimagine,let me know if she's on her next heat bro maybe Brown fit Help am
ok
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
lacicrips:

She looks great. Would have volunteered my boy, but he's just 6 months and not as pure as yours. He's a great stud tho.
Re you sure this dog is 6 month or 8-9 month coz that is the maximum height of a Gsd
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
meet the boss
Dango
and his secretary
Bella

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
bella

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wheezyoung(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:

Re you sure this dog is 6 month or 8-9 month coz that is the maximum height of a Gsd
you're quite correct
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by lacicrips(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:
bella
Bella looks just like my boy. Wow!
How old is she? More pictures pls.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
lacicrips:

Bella looks just like my boy. Wow!
How old is she? More pictures pls.
7 months
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by lacicrips(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:

7 months
I like Bella. She's a solid GSD. Where did you get her?

More pictures pls. I don't mind a collabo between she and my boy.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
lacicrips:

loool,is dis wat u want to collabo Bella with?the Result won't be gud...and u kuzee,pls leave dis Dog till her 2nd or even 3rd heat so she can grow more bigger
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by lacicrips(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
tunjiano:
loool,is dis wat u want to collabo Bella with?the Result won't be gud...and u kuzee,pls leave dis Dog till her 2nd or even 3rd heat so she can grow more bigger
Be nice.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
lacicrips:

mehn you wanna collabo with so many females, sorry man
I wont be around, she aint in her heat period yet and she is so far young to mate now, waiting for two years to mate her with a standard Gsd, wink
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
tunjiano:
lol
mehn take am eazy on the guy naw
how the result go be like?
no forget our matter we discuss o
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by lacicrips(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:

mehn you wanna collabo with so many females, sorry man
I wont be around, she aint in her heat period yet and she is so far young to mate now, waiting for two years to mate her with a standard Gsd, wink
OK. Just joking around anyways, I don't even have that time.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anochuks08(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:
meet the boss
Dango
and his secretary
Bella
Dango looks like a GSD/Rot mix, am I wrong?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
anochuks08:
oga me don't know o seriously, I don't see any trait of Gsd there..
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anochuks08(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:

The colour patterns look rot and the ears gsd. He looks nice BTW
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
anochuks08:
The colour patterns look rot and the ears gsd. He looks nice BTW
what bout rott/dobb cross?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anochuks08(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
kuzee:

what bout rott/dobb cross?
I guess his ears are always erect, dat rules out a dob. If I may ask, how is his temperament??
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Anchor84: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just for Kuzee alone

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by art1f3(m): 12:45am On Jun 21, 2015
anochuks08:
kuzee:

I was gonna say the same thing. thats definitely a rott/gsd mix or perhaps the mother was a rott/gsd mix and father was full rott. either of the two
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
art1f3:

I was gonna say the same thing. thats definitely a rott/gsd mix or perhaps the mother was a rott/gsd mix and father was full rott. either of the two
You got the second option

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anchor84:
Just for Kuzee alone
lol
a dead end indeed
why only me na
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
anochuks08:
I guess his ears are always erect, dat rules out a dob. If I may ask, how is his temperament??
dango is kinda devoted, always on alert, obedient, neva calm at all,confident, fear less nd so agile, I don't near dango whenever he sees a stranger, broken 4 collars and 2 chains
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by houseofmastiff(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
who knows him

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Apitch(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
houseofmastiff:
who knows him
O mehn!!!
This dog is big
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its heart warming when you see you sold a pup to the right home. meet lino a client's 3mnths old female Gsd

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
knyte:
Its heart warming when you see you sold a pup to the right home. meet lino a client's 3mnths old female Gsd
cute doggie wink
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
this thread dont deserve front page?

Cc seun, fynestboi, prodeegee, kynte
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
kuzee:

cute doggie wink
Thanks bro, i was impressed too
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Here is my GSD, he is 8months old and hs never barked, I don't know if that's normal, he is a slant back imported breed from Serbia and his ears re not fully erect but he is very energetic and aggressive and kinda distructive dts why I leave him on chains...

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
mumihaja:
Here is my GSD, he is 8months old and hs never barked, I don't know if that's normal, he is a slant back imported breed from Serbia and his ears re not fully erect but he is very energetic and aggressive and kinda distructive dts why I leave him on chains...
proedegee your attention is needed here..
mr arcbay oya come and do the needful

well in my own opinion my first dog never bark, but she was so familiar with strangers venturing into the compound, keep your dog in your kennel for like one month, and dont release it at all, and so some depend on their character trait and temperament of the parent,
for the ears, i cant say

your dog looks ok to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.