Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (84859 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2015
knyte:

Lol, na e no bad reach that level but in order to avoid certain unruly behaviour rotties require a firm, stern hand
I agree,
I wanna challenge you. how many hour walk do you take to walk your dogs..honestly I don't know the time limit walking a dog irrespective of their age
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

aint easy O bros.
I never tried to train her sha but I know she can fetch and she loves to stand on her hind legs
but can they be trained like any other dog with those special command
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
kuzee:

but can they be trained like any other dog with those special command

Sure why not. I wouldve tried but I got her when she was pretty matured
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
kuzee:

I agree,
I wanna challenge you. how many hour walk do you take to walk your dogs..honestly I don't know the time limit walking a dog irrespective of their age

Hmm got a big compound so i dnt take em for walk everyday but at least twice a wk and about 45mins
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2015
Sorry, I don't know the breed tongue

Very destructive sad

Modified:
2nd pic is the recent look of my dog (with a friend) smiley

Cc: knyte,kuzee.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2015
anthoniaz:

Very destructive sad
GSD sir, reason for d so called destructive attitude is he/she doesnt have enough activities to keep it busy both physically and mentally. Enough exercise, basic training would curb that
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 9:33am On May 03, 2015
knyte:

GSD sir, reason for d so called destructive attitude is he/she doesnt have enough activities to keep it busy both physically and mentally. Enough exercise, basic training would curb that
It's madam not "sir" wink

It destroys our shoes and anything that it sees.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2015
anthoniaz:

It's madam not "sir" wink

It destroys our shoes and anything that it sees.

Okay, thanks.
My bad, just assumed, get ur dog a tennis ball or chewy toy bones. That wld keep him/her occupied
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2015
anthoniaz:

Very destructive sad
this one na confirm pure Gsd. cheesy grin
that how mine destroyed everything their eyes set on, my palm and all.
nice doggie by the way
bros kynte has said all.
how many month old now?

@kynte does too much play with dog reduce their trait of aggressiveness?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
kuzee:

nice doggie by the way
bros kynte has said all.
how many month old now?

Hmm it depends on what we humans define as play, for example i was just surfing d net days back and stumbled upon sm pretty educative things likr tapping a dog on d head isnt good on d dog side,. They dnt like it, hugging a dog too actually depicts dominance. Some dogs might handle it quite well but others wont,so would just say that once you notice ur dog getting too over excited u can call it a day.. Una don play rish grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
knyte:

Hmm it depends on what we humans define as play, for example i was just surfing d net days back and stumbled upon sm pretty educative things likr tapping a dog on d head isnt good on d dog side,. They dnt like it, hugging a dog too actually depicts dominance. Some dogs might handle it quite well but others wont,so would just say that once you notice ur dog getting too over excited u can call it a day.. Una don play rish grin
mehn honestly I de vex, my momma got so mad at me when I tuk my dog to my room, we were playing on top bed, see fire when she heard the rumbling sound, she later said playing too much with dog could reduce the trait of aggressiveness ,their security consciousness could decline ..I vex make I just go back travel out and get one to stay with in my bed grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
kuzee:

nice doggie by the way
bros kynte has said all.
how many month old now?

Thanks.
My husband's brother helped us with the purchase and I doubt if he asked how old it is/was, so we don't really know.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 11:11pm On May 03, 2015
anthoniaz:

Very destructive sad
dis Dog looks very pure to me,@kuzee upload ur Dog make we see nd how old is he?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2015
tunjiano:
dis Dog looks very pure to me,@kuzee upload ur Dog make we see nd how old is he?
bro check page 1, the first post, they are there..
the male obfuscate me die, don't know which mix gene and the female Alsatian.. 6 month now
I just contacted Stallone, my name sake and a brother, guess you know him.. I wanted to import a male and a female pedigree slant gsd with 350k, but the dough wasn't enough, thank God I can now manage that amount to get 2 pups with change remain grin..
when I saw his dog, mehn I couldn't help but admire in wonder, his dogs is not on heat yet, so I am patiently waiting for him,.. am in a happy mood right now
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Thanks.
My husband's brother helped us with the purchase and I doubt if he asked how old it is/was, so we don't really know.
that cool
have you had experience with dog before?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2015
this niqqa Adebayo Jesse from Facebook group wanna sell this dog.
Hurry hurry hurry tomorrow is d first day of d month and for this any faster buyer interested on this dog(Gsd slant) by 2morrow morning to inbox me or call me 09099119569 location Ibadan price 125k no negotiation pls God bless happy new month !!!!ยก!
how genuine is this? if na true. I go rush am, no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2015
kuzee:

mehn honestly I de vex, my momma got so mad at me when I tuk my dog to my room, we were playing on top bed, see fire when she heard the rumbling sound, she later said playing too much with dog could reduce the trait of aggressiveness ,their security consciousness could decline ..I vex make I just go back travel out and get one to stay with in my bed grin

Well you knw dey re big dogs so accommodating one in d rm fir b wahala
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Thanks.
The age of d dog is important cos it helps in determining wivh vaccine its supposed to take. Is it registered to a vet?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 10:49am On May 04, 2015
Gm Nairalanders from BROWN,i'm a gud Stud said Brown...

2 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2015
knyte:

The age of d dog is important cos it helps in determining wivh vaccine its supposed to take. Is it registered to a vet?
that more reason I ask if she is has experience on dog, that was the mistake I made with my first dog that died, the way she staggered and fall set me off balance, couldn't bear to watch,
breeders can be so wicked, lying about the age of Pup..

knyte just by looking her dog, you can determine her age right?
my guess is likely 4 month
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2015
tunjiano:
Gm Nairalanders from BROWN,i'm a gud Stud said Brown...
see the mighty boxer head, guess pacman won't withstand the heavy blow from brown
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
kuzee:

see the mighty boxer head, guess pacman won't withstand the heavy blow from brown
kuzee,pls drop ur number or u call me on 07065629472.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2015
tunjiano:
kuzee,pls drop ur number or u call me on 07065629472.
cool bruv
I will call ya.
you are on whatsapp ba?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
knyte:

Okay.

Not yet.We don't even have any experience with dogs.

I'll tell my hubby to ask his brother if it's possible for him to get the info from the people he bought the dog from.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 1:01pm On May 04, 2015
kuzee:

that more reason I ask if she is has experience on dog, that was the mistake I made with my first dog that died, the way she staggered and fall set me off balance, couldn't bear to watch,
breeders can be so wicked, lying about the age of Pup..

knyte just by looking her dog, you can determine her age right?
my guess is likely 4 month

Sorry, was trying to reply you in the morning but network wouldn't allow me.I don't have any experience neither does my hubby, but my tenant guessed 4months too.Thanks
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Sorry, was trying to reply you in the morning but network wouldn't allow me.I don't have any experience neither does my hubby, but my tenant guessed 4months too.Thanks
hope have registered your dog?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Pls endeavor to get it reg asap so as to prevent certain illnesses and loss of d dog.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 2:23pm On May 04, 2015
knyte:

Pls endeavor to get it reg asap so as to prevent certain illnesses and loss of d dog.
Okay.Thank you very much.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

Okay.Thank you very much.
seems like it won't be easy at first.
but don't be tired if we bombard you with words, you will used to it later, you can ask questions from time to time, we are all supporting you..
maintaining a foreign breed is different from the local dog you see around,
especially in the aspect of feeding, training and exercise,
not just feeding and kept on leash, you will get to love dog than ever before now.. wink
the vet might start all over again with treatment,
and most of all be ready to spend... kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by anthoniaz(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
kuzee:

seems like it won't be easy at first.
but don't be tired if we bombard you with words, you will used to it later, you can ask questions from time to time, we are all supporting you..
maintaining a foreign breed is different from the local dog you see around,
especially in the aspect of feeding, training and exercise,
not just feeding and kept on leash, you will get to love dog than ever before now.. wink
the vet might start all over again with treatment,
and most of all be ready to spend... kudos
I really appreciate.In terms of feeding, what exactly can I give this dog? It rejects noodles, rice and any other food except fish and meat or noodles spiced with sardin grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
anthoniaz:

I really appreciate.In terms of feeding, what exactly can I give this dog? It rejects noodles, rice and any other food except fish and meat or noodles spiced with sardin grin
well if you can't spend,
you can get to the market around, ask for cat fish organs or call it fish belle, they quite love it alot,.. slaughter house for biscuit bones, those food afformentioned won't get the dog to bend down it head to swerve that food into their mouth. .
like I said be ready to spend..
you can simply get dry food called kibbles, visit supermarket or vet shop, you can easily get them there.. try buy 2kg as a start first or you get a caned food that is N250, a pack cost 6k with 24 pieces. .mix the caned food with rice, they react to the sense of smell from the canned food ..
if you can't afford all that.. barbecue are there also, they reserve bones and fish especially the cat fish belle or organs..
I feed mine all sort though.. since I am still learning
pros in the house, someone need your attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.