Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (85093 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do I need special training to make him bark

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
He was 5 months old in the previous pictures

This is when he was a puppy

And his parent

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just acquired this today.

THANKS to magpies the initiator , Ajanii and prodeegee the assessors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Goodnuel: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

You just acquired it today and you are that close to it??

Choi!!

You no d fear??

shocked

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Goodnuel:
You just acquired it today and you are that close to it??

Choi!!

You no d fear??

shocked

She was delivered 7pm which was 3 hours ago. Seller still on the journey back to lag.

I have two dogs already so she's rest assured she's in a good home.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Goodnuel: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

She was delivered 7pm which was 3 hours ago. Seller still on the journey back to lag.

Ohk...

I'm not a fan sha.

I don't like dogs.

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

how is she doing?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

chineke
guy you bad o..chai
make i go get my own
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

be weary of the boerboel mating with your gsd
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
mumihaja:
He was 5 months old in the previous pictures

This is when he was a puppy

And his parents!
that is not the parent of the dog

fact
he doesnt bark and yet to full erect ears..mbianu
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

Bro how did you blend with d dog? shocked
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
kuzee:
be weary of the boerboel mating with your gsd

Lolz. she's a female. Mama ni o
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
mayorall:

Lolz. she's a female. Mama ni o
lol..you ehn..i go flog you seriously..
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Magpies:
how is she doing?

She's fine sir.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
younghartz:

Bro how did you blend with d dog? shocked

She met other dogs with me.

Also she's well trained but too fat for my liking. She needs more exercise and need to be on low fat food.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
kuzee:
lol..you ehn..i go flog you seriously..

Forgive your boy o
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2015
mayorall:

Congrats Bro,dis is far better Dan d Rottie...

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2015
Goodnuel:
Ohk...

I'm not a fan sha.

I don't like dogs.

cry cry
You should
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2015
kuzee:

that is not the parent of the dog

fact
he doesnt bark and yet to full erect ears..mbianu

@kuzee, my question goes to those who own an imported. Slant back breed, a pedigree not a crossed breed...u don't expect an aje bota and kpako to develop at same rate
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2015
tunjiano:
Congrats Bro,dis is far better Dan d Rottie...

Thanks oga mi
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2015
mumihaja:

@kuzee, my question goes to those who own an imported. Slant back breed, a pedigree not a crossed breed...u don't expect an aje bota and kpako to develop at same rate

Nice dog you have there. Can you please tell us how much and little details about how you got him. Make we learn cos nah zobo people dey always give us here.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by tunjiano: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks oga mi
lol,who be ur Oga?...u r welcome King Mayor
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2015
mayorall:

Nice dog you have there. Can you please tell us how much and little details about how you got him. Make we learn cos nah zobo people dey always give us here.

Actually, there's an importer here in PH, who usually imports the dogs while pregnant
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
mumihaja:

Actually, there's an importer here in PH, who usually imports the dogs while pregnant

Good. Can you tell us how much he sold this to you.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
mayorall come update us ur dogs naw, swo
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
kuzee:
mayorall come update us ur dogs naw, swo

Boss my dog they o. She done give walker (gsd) and smart (the stubborn rott) one one knock. 3 months old smart dey claim nah we get house while walker is doing let's just play.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
mayorall:

Boss my dog they o. She done give walker (gsd) and smart (the stubborn rott) one one knock. 3 months old smart dey claim nah we get house while walker is doing let's just play.
lol
funny dogs
wetin be the new name naw
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
GSD

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by osomegbe(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Still Oscar. Growing up.
10 months in 2weeks time.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by osomegbe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bella at 11 months 2 Weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.