Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (85324 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Namdeenero(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:

lovely doggie you got bro
hope to see more of Maya soon
what do you feed her?
Tnx man, I feed her simba puppy food with milk then sardines once a week
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
Namdeenero:
Tnx man, I feed her simba puppy food with milk then sardines once a week
she has already pass the stage of drinking milk bro
sardines for dog, wer me never chop one
dogs are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Namdeenero(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
Ceasar.... I dunno the breed, he was a gift 4rm a frnd.. He's a year and som months old

2 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by younghartz(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
Oscar looks cute bt wats wrong with the eyes? sad
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by blasiangurl85(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
My baby, Shadow at 14 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
my boy general.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lovely dog beautiful tail

Thanks very much ma.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:

rottie pulling off that tree will be like pulling only the chain
once he sight a stranger
mehn I can't fathom what will happen to the tree and the stranger.
my little dango always break his chain whenever he sight a lizard or a stranger
I am beginning to fear my dogs

Lol cheesy
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:

lol
we accept her greetings
you de try o, no be small
don't mind my pidgin since I am a well bred waffi niqqa
doesn't Zara disturb her study?

Abeg my brother bone that pigin sid jor, we ar al Nigerian breed so is alw.

Zara does disturb, not evn small but much, but that was the reasn she bought her, to disturb her and give her 80% in her course.

Zara has some funny things that I love most in her, when she needed a place that is cold to sleep, what she does is, she would dip her two hands into her drinking water and started splashing it on the floor, when the floor is now wet then she will now sleep on it.

She has a lot of funny things but if I start saying them I might not give room to other people who wants to post their dogs, which is the main objective for this great thread

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wheezyoung(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
kuzee:

thank God
how were you able to resolve the issue
kept on squeezing them all out and using dettol to clean the surface and weekly baths also
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wheezyoung(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
Namdeenero:
Ceasar.... I dunno the breed, he was a gift 4rm a frnd.. He's a year and som months old
he's a mix,a lovely one at that....really cute, a friend of mine once had a local gsd mix,buh that dog pass security dog ahswear,he over alert and was fearless
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
arcbay:

No o!!! Small time now, u go begin see her picture for OLX being advertised as Jerman altsectian for sale...Mba o

I no fit laugh 000 grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Yush(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2015
Prodeegee:

English and French bulldog yeah?

Yes brother..
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2015
smileysmiles:

Check out my cutie cutie cutie pie kiss kiss kiss

I just love this sammy, I would buy it very soon as a birthay gift for my fiancee grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
wheezyoung:
kept on squeezing them all out and using dettol to clean the surface and weekly baths also
I bet it was kinda irritating
awwwww
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2015
wunmi590:

Abeg my brother bone that pigin sid jor, we ar al Nigerian breed so is alw.

Zara does disturb, not evn small but much, but that was the reasn she bought her, to disturb her and give her 80% in her course.

Zara has some funny things that I love most in her, when she needed a place that is cold to sleep, what she does is, she would dip her two hands into her drinking water and started splashing it on the floor, when the floor is now wet then she will now sleep on it.

She has a lot of funny things but if I start saying them I might not give room to other people who wants to post their dogs, which is the main objective for this great thread
My guy as I read dat part dipping hand,
I come de wonder swo
drink water, Bella would always be dipping her 2 hands into the bowl of water, and splashing, I just laugh in such occurrences, getting a large bowl so she could relax herself like a jacuzzi, will snap when next I bath her, always looking for place to rest her body on cold water,
whenever I release them the next thing I do is oya come splash water down.. Dango will be there looking at her like a mad man, so funny dogs
abeg it doesn't matter bros cheesy grin say dem all abeg

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
younghartz:
Oscar looks cute bt wats wrong with the eyes? sad
I told you na bad dog tongue

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
Namdeenero:
you don't think you need to know bro
that a fine doggie.
buh probably a Samoyed mix
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
blasiangurl85:
My baby, Shadow at 14 weeks
Wow you taking good care of Shadow
it been long to see you here ma'am
hope you have gotten a trainer?
by the way the tore in the ears how it is now?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2015
wheezyoung:
he's a mix,a lovely one at that....really cute, a friend of mine once had a local gsd mix,buh that dog pass security dog ahswear,he over alert and was fearless
lol
a mix breed of Samoyed with gsd if am not mistaken.
I went to visit a friend last week and saw their little local dog, so cute..
I say lemme pet the dog the next thing was a heavy growling, I ignored that, for my mind wetin be etuke, omo this dog for don chop my finger, I took 2 step backward,
I notice that local dogs are security concious than other breeds..

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
Magpies:
my boy general.
Wow, good looking fawn colored gsd
how old bro?
looks like oga Seun
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
wunmi590:

Thanks very much ma.
she never marry o tongue

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2015
kuzee:

she never marry o tongue

Mr. Kuzee you are very funny. I gbadun yur style, you are fun being with I swear cheesy
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wunmi590(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2015
kuzee:

My guy as I read dat part dipping hand,
I come de wonder swo
drink water, Bella would always be dipping her 2 hands into the bowl of water, and splashing, I just laugh in such occurrences, getting a large bowl so she could relax herself like a jacuzzi, will snap when next I bath her, always looking for place to rest her body on cold water,
whenever I release them the next thing I do is oya come splash water down.. Dango will be there looking at her like a mad man, so funny dogs
abeg it doesn't matter bros cheesy grin say dem all abeg
i just d'nt know why i love dogs. I guess may be because they are very special pet. Just like their behaviours
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 2:36am On May 14, 2015
wunmi590:

Mr. Kuzee you are very funny. I gbadun yur style, you are fun being with I swear cheesy
lol
bible say no swear o

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by jidxin(m): 3:10am On May 14, 2015
my Boer boel 2 month old
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by jidxin(m): 3:11am On May 14, 2015
my Boer boel 2mth

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 3:42am On May 14, 2015
kuzee:
Wow, good looking fawn colored gsd how old bro? looks like oga Seun
he's 4months old
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 3:42am On May 14, 2015
kuzee:
Wow, good looking fawn colored gsd how old bro? looks like oga Seun
he's 4months old
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by osomegbe(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Prodeegee post=33689101]
You need to place your dog on antibiotics[/quote
quot]
It is on antibiotics already. Going through aggressive training that is why the eyes. Crying and barking.

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by curtislist: 8:58am On May 14, 2015
jidxin:
my Boer boel 2mth

This dog is at least 4 months old. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.