Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government (18842 Views)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by naija1stpikin: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by 1shortblackboy: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
egberi!
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by bluepeables(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Abayhormy(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
I SUPPORT AMAECHI TO SELL RIVER STATES AND IT'S PEOPLE AS SLAVES SINCE THEY INSIST ON VOTING THAT USELESS WICKED PARTY CALLED PDP. THEY HAVE ALREADY MORGAGED THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE WITH SENTIMENTS AND SUCESSFULLY MADE THEMSELVES SLAVES TO MAMA PISS VIA HER PUPPET WIKE. undecided THERE IS NOTHING WIKE WILL DO TO AMAECHI COS BY MAY 29TH AMAECHI WILL HAVE FEDERAL SUPPORT. WIKE ALSO ENJOYED THE SAME PRIVILEDGE UNDER GEJ

I suggest you stop all these sentimental and discord feuding remarks. It can't take us to anywhere good, we were blaming PDP for not taking us to greater heights as a nation. I voted for change because of the love I have for this nation as a whole. If a people have chosen to go a way politically, it's their choice and you won't be better than PDP themselves if you can't respect and leave them to their choice.

You can't claim you are an advocate of change and progressives if you are acting as bad as the people you claim to be better than.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by akereconfi: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
As am posting this now, Amaechi is owing students on rssda scholarship abroad 7 months allowance.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by akereconfi: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
I SUPPORT AMAECHI TO SELL RIVER STATES AND IT'S PEOPLE AS SLAVES SINCE THEY INSIST ON VOTING THAT USELESS WICKED PARTY CALLED PDP. THEY HAVE ALREADY MORGAGED THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE WITH SENTIMENTS AND SUCESSFULLY MADE THEMSELVES SLAVES TO MAMA PISS VIA HER PUPPET WIKE. undecided THERE IS NOTHING WIKE WILL DO TO AMAECHI COS BY MAY 29TH AMAECHI WILL HAVE FEDERAL SUPPORT. WIKE ALSO ENJOYED THE SAME PRIVILEDGE UNDER GEJ

Ignorance / Stupidity. Your choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Abayhormy:

Bros, I suggest you stop all these tribal

bros? what kind of weed are u smoking? when did women became men in your dictionary?

1 Like

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by seunwen2(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Looting and looting.

That is what happens in a resource driven economy.You do not depend on taxes(if they were dependent on taxes...they would never dare touch the money.)...you depend on allawee from oyel.

Amaechi is not a good governor....because after several years....Rivers state is still so resource dependent....that people can get away with looting because you know....the oil money will keep coming.

Oil is a curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by bid4rich(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
They say Amaechi is looting, Jonathan is recruiting, Suswam is buying SUV's. Well, I may believe that of Amaechi and Suswam but Jonathan's own is a pure lie from the pit of hell by Lie Muhammed (the propagandarist). His poisonous and lies may put Buhari in a serious mess in the face of Nigerians. Lets watch and see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Forwetinnah: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari no go see this one to probe...uselessness

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by anonimi: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2015
chymystique:
Is This the change Amaechi has been Chanting? He is Just aCting like a sore loser he is.

No surprise really from the Donatus General (DG) of Misitah Integrity Buhari grin grin

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by denedene(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
rivers state again? chei! sometimes i wish Amaechi was not from rivers cry
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by XRAY21(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
you need heavy flogging. So the people can't vote for there loved party again. Who gave. this monkey a phone
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by didactic70: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
dj187:
Lies from d pit of hell

Rivers PDP = Last of a dying breed
Learning from Lai Mohammed-d breeders of liers
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by didactic70: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
So river states people should b coerced to vote willy-nilly for apc candidate.What is then the beauty of democracy-the freefdom of choice.Just follow ur moniker-ride a dick .
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by appini: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
xTerses:
Amaechi this Amaechi that, hate or like he's really getting popular each day.

Judas Iscariot was popular amongst Jesus Christ disciples
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by obi4eze(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
What I want Nyesome Wike to do is to institute thorough probe of Amaechi's administration. He should issue White Paper and leave the rest to Rivers People.
That's if he will even have the time because even if he is sworn in he will be sacked by the court.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by eejo(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
shut up must we run one party system and you think childish when pdp loots shout when apc loots you rejoice evil people
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Yasher: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2015
I trust Ezenwo. He'll undo what Amaechi is doing when he comes in.

#bringbackourland
#bringbackourmoney
#say no to judas
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Yasher: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi should know better than this; he should pray Buhari appoints him to a position that will keep him far from the state because him ma sabi how Rivers people be...
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by gregg2: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi is evil
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by WILSON(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
AND HE IS OWING 2 MONTHS WORKERS SALARY
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
Oga if Amechi is found wanting baba go disown am o. So no think am. Just pray Amaechi no steal even #1
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
obi4eze:

That's if he will even have the time because even if he is sworn in he will be sacked by the court.
Even if they conduct the election 100 times again Wike will still win, same way Buhari will still win even if the election is done again.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by PAINGAIN: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
so bcus u support apc they should do as they please abi? If to say u dey close to me talk dis rubbish na my size 18 boots I for use blast ur a5s.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
PAINGAIN:
so bcus u support apc they should do as they please abi? If to say u dey close to me talk dis rubbish na my size 18 boots I for use blast ur a5s.

ur papa left yansh
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Jchi9876: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
What I want Nyesome Wike to do is to institute thorough probe of Amaechi's administration. He should issue White Paper and leave the rest to Rivers People.

what do you know abt "white paper "?
guy you daft
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by muscoliscious(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
u r d most useless 1 i v ever seen
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by sewentybaba: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Same people warning GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Re-run Election: Police deploy 6,000 personnel, 3 commissioners / Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / What Ex-governors Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.