Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government (18841 Views)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by sewentybaba: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
I SUPPORT AMAECHI TO SELL RIVER STATES AND IT'S PEOPLE AS SLAVES SINCE THEY INSIST ON VOTING THAT USELESS WICKED PARTY CALLED PDP. THEY HAVE ALREADY MORGAGED THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE WITH SENTIMENTS AND SUCESSFULLY MADE THEMSELVES SLAVES TO MAMA PISS VIA HER PUPPET WIKE. undecided THERE IS NOTHING WIKE WILL DO TO AMAECHI COS BY MAY 29TH AMAECHI WILL HAVE FEDERAL SUPPORT. WIKE ALSO ENJOYED THE SAME PRIVILEDGE UNDER GEJ
why is your life like this. You are a dickrider for sure.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by sassy247(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
chymystique:

Is This the change Amaechi has been Chanting? He is Just aCting like a sore loser he is.
ur brain is dead
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Blizzy9ja: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
I SUPPORT AMAECHI TO SELL RIVER STATES AND IT'S PEOPLE AS SLAVES SINCE THEY INSIST ON VOTING THAT USELESS WICKED PARTY CALLED PDP. THEY HAVE ALREADY MORGAGED THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE WITH SENTIMENTS AND SUCESSFULLY MADE THEMSELVES SLAVES TO MAMA PISS VIA HER PUPPET WIKE. undecided THERE IS NOTHING WIKE WILL DO TO AMAECHI COS BY MAY 29TH AMAECHI WILL HAVE FEDERAL SUPPORT. WIKE ALSO ENJOYED THE SAME PRIVILEDGE UNDER GEJ
You are a disaster 2 ur generation, ur brain is sooo dead... How can u say dat? Nairaland sha
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by geeudy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
. You this Yoruba pig, you know notin abt rivers state. Just keep calm and face your state, we don't need your input at all, your brain is too drained for elites( rivers state)
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by MurderX: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairaland i sense complicity and possibly compromise In your recent daily reporting of negative stories about Amaechi. I suspect Wike and his cohorts have bribed someone in NL. Keep up polarised reporting and watch your downfall.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by MurderX: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

Rivers state will ride on the back of Wike into oblivion. Their stupidity is worse than that of all the SE states out together. Enjoy your jolly ride to hell with Wike.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by MurderX: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
SE has become politically irrelevant in Nigeria today because they will rather stick with sentiments and tribalism instead of objectivity. They have again chosen to be powerless and set themselves backward, they foolishly shout biafra, biafra like they are in wonderland. The case of Rivers state will even be worse than that of the SE. Shame on Rivers State, a state soon to be ruled by dogs.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Amanwulu1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Realist2: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote
author=dickrider post=33193014] I
SUPPORT AMAECHI TO SELL RIVER STATES AND IT'S PEOPLE AS SLAVES SINCE
THEY INSIST ON VOTING THAT USELESS WICKED PARTY CALLED PDP. THEY HAVE
ALREADY MORGAGED THEIR CHILDREN'S FUTURE WITH SENTIMENTS AND SUCESSFULLY
MADE THEMSELVES SLAVES TO MAMA PISS VIA HER PUPPET WIKE. undecided THERE IS
NOTHING WIKE WILL DO TO AMAECHI COS BY MAY 29TH AMAECHI WILL HAVE
FEDERAL SUPPORT. WIKE ALSO ENJOYED THE SAME PRIVILEDGE UNDER
GEJ
[/quote]

Trash
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Blitz888(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
U obviously did not read the Post.
Bonapart:
This gayish govern again angry
When will Nigeria be a better country.
Wat if Jonathan decide to do same. Apc will start crying again
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
Madam corruption..... olohun u worse pass pej...
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by chrisdera: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi is a thief from the beginning, we all know that.
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by dantti2006(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

Dickrider, what could some1 wit a name like dickrider do other than 2ride dicks or mayb suck dick. Would still like 2meet u sha...... if ur pix is real. hehe
Re: May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government by dantti2006(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
All of una dey here dey make noise. Amaechi is not suddenly a saint because he left pdp afta a fight wit GEJ to APC. Do not be decided what we have everywhere is thief's rebranding 2 cover their stench. Its the naive and clueless masses my tears go to for been decieved. Politicians are generally selfish, the problem of Nigeria was neva PDP, it's was lack of morals amongst politician accross all parties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Okays Compulsory Treatment Of Gunshot Victims / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown / NLC: Nothing Has Changed, We Are Ready For Our Strike Action - Benson Upah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.