Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan (34845 Views)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by lakpalakpa: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lead us to Sambisa Forest, Danjuma tells Jonathan

The Chairman of the Victims Support Fund, Lt.-Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (retd.), on Wednesday said members of the committee would not visit Sambisa Forest believed to be one of the strongholds of the Boko Haram sect except President Goodluck Jonathan was ready to take the lead.

He spoke just as Jonathan vowed that the days of the sect were numbered.

Danjuma, a former Minister of Defence, spoke while responding to Jonathan’s inauguration speech in which he tasked members of the committee to be ready to visit all parts of the country including the dreaded forest.

“Mr. President, we won’t go to Sambisa Forest. As the Commander-in-Chief, you should take the lead and we will follow,” he said amidst laughter from those who attended the inauguration.

Danjuma also shocked those in attendance when he told the President that the insurgents, who were wreaking havoc in parts of the country were having the upper hand.

He stressed the need for the war to be won quickly.

The National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), agreed with Danjuma that the war must be won quickly.

He said the government had realised that it was time to draw the line.

“We have realised that the time has come to draw the line. We will win the war and do so quickly,” he promised.

Jonathan, in his inauguration speech, said the days of the Boko Haram sect were numbered and that it was a matter of days for their violent campaign to come to an end.

He regretted that members of the sect had wasted unimaginable human and material resources since they started their campaign of violence.

He noted that the sect members had been brainwashed into believing that they were doing God a favour, describing them as enemies of humanity.

While saying that there would be no hiding place for the sect, Jonathan said his government would expose them.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lead-us-to-sambisa-forest-danjuma-tells-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why doea this feel like a set up? ??

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Why doea this feel like a set up? ??
Set up in what way?
Are you insane?

40 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by segzyj(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good suggestion but difficult to follow
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
See Theo Danjuma acting the pious righteous crook

20 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by hrmkz: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
thief lead thief..

15 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by waternogetenemy: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram. Dajuma should lead the local hunters and palm-wine tappers into Sambisa to return the girls from his payroll boko haram boyz.

Below is pic of the c in c in Maiduguri during the State of Emergency ordering the crack down on Boko Haram insurgent.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan looking fierce!

31 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jona is the C in C only when he wants to use state security to harass and impeach oppositions. His C-in-C is strictly manipulating election results and arresting defenseless Nigerians. Once it is BH like this dude humble himself to being just Jona the Otueke son from Niger Delta...
lol

115 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Curlieweed: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!

112 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Copious words, unmatched actions and our brothers and sisters are decimated with alarming genocidal proportions.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by kendrick93(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by dozzzybaba: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
waternogetenemy: I have said it countless times that Dajuma is a major funder of Boko Haram.
... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?

88 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by adeyrule(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jona abeg no fear now at least na u b no1 for nija lead d race we dey come for ya back,I wan go shit
Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by aresa: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: Jona is the C in C only when he wants to use state security to harass and impeach oppositions. His C-in-C is strictly manipulating election results and arresting defenseless Nigerians. Once it is BH like this dude humble himself to being just Jona the Otueke son from Niger Delta...
lol

Very well said...

23 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by dozzzybaba: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

How can Danjuma, a Christian from Taraba sponsor BH?

All these contract theorists, sef!
My brother the thing tire me sef o.
Okay let us just flow along with his logic; If Theophilius Danjuma is the sponsor of boko haram, why then did the president appoint him as a chairman of a committiee that would find solution to the menace of boko haram

36 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by cyril83(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
kendrick93: danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know

Most of you guyz know nothing to next when it comes to Nigerian politics. Do you actually believe the same danjuma is a member of jonathan's commitee.

10 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by cyril83(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jonathan is just a mistake Nigerians make some years ago.

54 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by moscobabs(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Una/no dey smell wetin a dey smell, PDP and APC are deadly than Boko haram, democrazy can not work if the leaders of this terror Parties are still alive.

There is sense in nonsense oo.I comment my reserve!!

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by shizzle11(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: ... And your ogogoro fisherman president appointed him as the chairman of the boko harm victim support fund.
Can you see the reason why we say Goatluck jonathan is clueless?
impostor, so this is how low you senseless supporters of APC have sunk?

10 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement.
Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri

50 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Here is another fellow who has decided to use his brain for anything but reasoning...

17 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014

13 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
All you APC bootlickers / e-bigots do is flex your muscles on NL;c'mon;why not enlist in the nigerian army;get ur kits ready and head to maiduguri?afterall;nigeria belongs to us all..
Demdem: Am sure Jonathan pee in his pants when he heard that statement.
Sambisa ke, the fool can't even go to Maiduguri

10 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: All you APC bootlickers / e-bigots do is flex your muscles on NL;c'mon;why not enlist in the nigerian army;get ur kits ready and head to maiduguri?afterall;nigeria belongs to us all..

Fool, why can't Jonathan the world acclaimed fool lead the way? A whole president is scared and u expect one anonymous moniker to save the nation. U sound daft bro.

58 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Idiat..you have spoken like ur apc bigots;You're a mistake young man.. Go ask questions..Jona aint no daft;you my friend belong to the lastbloodline of losers called Apc;dont worry;2015 aint faraway;hope you dont tell seun to delete your moniker cox you are going to hide your hate infested head in shame..
Demdem:

Fool, why can't Jonathan the world acclaimed fool lead the way? A whole president is scared and u expect one anonymous moniker to save the nation. U sound daft bro.

12 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by lakpalakpa: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: Idiat..you have spoken like ur apc bigots;You're a mistake young man.. Go ask questions..Jona aint no daft;you my friend belong to the lastbloodline of losers called Apc;dont worry;2015 aint faraway;hope you dont tell seun to delete your moniker cox you are going to hide your hate infested head in shame..

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigot? So because I criticise Jonathan the world acclaimed fool, it automatically mean that am for APC. U are utterly daft no doubt. I meet ur miserable kind here in Ph every other day. Shameless fools.
Ain't going anywhere fool, my views on Jonathan remain the same as it was when he was my governor years ago.

56 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ELOGBO: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
DAJUMA: dose Goodluck Jonathan look like a BH member? i think u should b the 1st person then Nigeria would follow alongside

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by chacoonder(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
kendrick93: danjuma is an 1diot.. see dis member of boko haram dey form lyk as if he doesn't know
A time is coming when you will accuse your father of being a boko haram member...wake up.

20 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
The President can only give instruction, he's Not a military man, hence, can't lead the army to Sambisa. lols...

Danjuma funny die

14 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by ibietela2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, do u even know the meaning of bigot? So because I criticise Jonathan the world acclaimed fool, it automatically mean that am for APC. U are utterly daft no doubt. I meet ur miserable kind here in Ph every other day. Shameless fools.
Ain't going anywhere fool, my views on Jonathan remain the same as it was when he was my governor years ago.

No vex o, can't you reply someone without the word "fool"

8 Likes

Re: Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan by aresa: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Demdem:

Very unintelligent. This is all they see and comprehend.

Shows how daft, ignorant, idiotic and bigoted they are.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble / Adejare Bello Slaps Journalist, Adeniyi Akinromade In Osun / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.