Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss (789 Views)

Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by mamaaa(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2009
Please i need an advice, i have apply for visa befor, they did not grant me visa, a friend now advice me to get another passport and he will arrange for invitation letter for me, i have done that.

The problem now is that he said that the person said he will only send letter of invitation and bio data page of the person's passport. I have other document that will back me up from my office. like employment letter, pay slip for 6months, letter of leave of absent, confirmation letter, letter of sponsorship to the embassy, i also have my other document like bank statement for 6month, landed properties, marriage certificate, picture of me and my family, shares certificates etc

Kindly advice me if the letter of invitation and the bio data page of the person passport with my own documents will enable them to grant me visa.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by DisGuy: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2009
bump
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by MrsOyibo(f): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2009
In theory, if you can prove that you have the means to support yourself financially and that you intend to return to Nigeria at the end of your holiday then you shouldn't need more than an invitation letter and bio page.

In practice, they'll probably require alot more info from your sponsor because if all he submits is an invitation letter and the bio page of his passport they are likely to claim that anyone could have written the letter and that anyone could have forged the passport bio page. The only way around this is to get your sponsor to have his documents endorsed by the Home Office in the UK. I think that the office that facilitates this is based in Milton Keynes.

In any case, pray!
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by mamaaa(f): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2009
MRS. OYIBO, Thank you very much, i really appreciate your comment, May God bless you.
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by luka1981(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
it depends on the embassy that u are going. your age and marital status. there are many type of invitation letters, invitation letter for tourism is highly depentent on your ability to demostrate that you will come back and you financial status in your contry of origin
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss by mamaaa(f): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2009
@luka1981

Thank you very much. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

nothing / Australian Partner Visa Interview / Travel To United State And United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.