Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' (28244 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by shammah1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's obvious that you can't read that's why you're commenting sh*t
soe:
Aribisala?

I thought that old man had since moved to Otuoke.

He suddenly became more vituperous than Abatokupe that one would have expected GEJ to hire him officially...

Oh....what a cheap writer he turned out to be.

Sorry Mr Aribisala...every day can't be Sallah...so byeeee and I hope you find the courage to roll your write-ups up your stinking butt.

What a recompense for an irreproachably sadonic soul laced with macavadance.

3 Eeyahs for Mr Aribi (no more sallah for him)

Eeyah!
Eeyah!!
Eeyaaaaaaah....ni oruko jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezu.

Hahaha

FTC

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by chibas: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pro-pdp always find something to say in as much as it console them.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am beginning to believe Femi Aribisala is going bonkers. He sure is talking like someone who needs physchiatric evaluation. The pathological hatred he has for Buhari is turning to lunacy. I hope his family and friends assist him before he enters a market square.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by shammah1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
It took me time and patience to read this article and I must say it was worth reading.

I've been saying this same thing for a long time now. APC is "fool" of propaganda, lies, aggrieved set of corrupted elements whose aim on destabilising democracy through ethnic sentiments, hate and enticing poor masses to ridicule PDP without ever applauding the ruling party's efforts.

So far, they've achieved it so we are watching to see how they fulfil all their promises to nigerians.

God is watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by edey2real: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Somebody is still putting up this quoted text even after PWC itself came up with contradicting story. I bet Aribisala has not seen the new PWC update.

"How come Buhari ignores the forensic audit done on NNPC accounts on this matter by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, which declared conclusively that no $20 billion is missing? Does Buhari doubt the credibility of PWC; one of the most prestigious auditing firms in the world?"
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by sunnyolads1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mr Femi, please with all due respect. go and sit down your opinion is valueless as ever been.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by ekiloui(f): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
By the grace of God this incoming administration would lead the nation to the promise land and better the lives of ordinary citizens. I can see the passion in Buhari anytime he speaks I just pray his cabinet members have same passion or atleast 70% of what he got.

As for Mr Aribisala... this is for you

I don't have a problem with Buhari, but as usual some of the people around him are corrupt. For Buhari to be able to fight this corruption he'll have to step on a lot of toes...even within the APC..if he can't fight those in his own party then he's simply fighting the opposition and not corruption. Mr. Aribisala does have some points although it's obvious he wants to see Buhari fail, but I can't deny the fact that people paid for his election campaign and they are gonna come back for their debts.

I'm very glad to see the PDP out cos that's a party I dislike a lot, but I wouldn't say I'm happy about APC cos they do have some old baggage from the PDP plus some corrupt people in there. I only, pray for God to give Buhari the wisdom he needs cos I see determination in him, I also pray that he won't be one-sided in his fight.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
soe:
Aribisala?

I thought that old man had since moved to Otuoke.

He suddenly became more vituperous than Abatokupe that one would have expected GEJ to hire him officially...

Oh....what a cheap writer he turned out to be.

Sorry Mr Aribisala...every day can't be Sallah...so byeeee and I hope you find the courage to roll your write-ups up your stinking butt.

What a recompense for an irreproachably sadonic soul laced with macavadance.

3 Eeyahs for Mr Aribi (no more sallah for him)

Eeyah!
Eeyah!!
Eeyaaaaaaah....ni oruko jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezu.

Hahaha

FTC
ur sentiments about the MAN aside, u failed to comment on whether he has raised valid points. U are the problem with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by vislabraye(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaxy2:
This man keep opening his soak away mouth just to remain relevant. When people like this get education just to do the unreasonable with it, u begin to consider those that aren't privilege to get it.

Is abuse all that you people have ? It's pathetic.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
sukkot:
nigga if buhari need your opinion he will ask for it. buhari needs to start kidnapping all these loquacious people at night
This... Change is a mirage.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:
lalasticlala, your penchant for bringing Femi's hateful essays to the Frontpage of Nairaland is nauseating and irritating! Haba we have thousands of Newspaper opinion writers in Nigeria yet you always find only his own interesting!

I understand you maybe under the pressure to balance news here but giving
constant attention to this particular sad man is really putting one off this site! Please check it, it is really intellectually unhealthy!

Shalom!
Sir, the fact that u made the time to respond to the post validates his reason for bringing it to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
Femi Aribisala again?... Who always gives this man the privilege of the Nairaland front page?... I can't bother reading this man's opinion.
U should, like him or not, there's some validity in what he wrote. Keyword: some.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
swezenberg:
Many do not want Baba to fight this corruption. The Cabals, their children, friends cousins, sisters, nephews, nieces, even the ones here on nairaland are trying to discourage it. Except it is not the Buhari that I know, many will languish in prison, the western world will not come to their aid.
He did raise the points about the judiciary and how the presidency cannot control it. That means that this "languishing in prison" thing we like to yap is only but a mirage
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by nkemjacob2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
our eyes are fixed, our finger are put across... We re watching the technics he wants to use.... They re deceiving themselves
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by princeattah1: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
no need for much talk. Let's try him with one term. If he performs below par, we will vote him out.
GBAM
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by ocelot2006(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this dude won't just zip his big mouth up..He is always tryna steer up controversies with him meaningless articles. Only retards like himself takes him serious anyway

#GEJmustGoToJail

#AndWhatAboutTinubuAndCo?
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by kindredspirit(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
sunnyolads1:
Mr Femi, please with all due respect. go and sit down your opinion is valueless as ever been.

sunnyolads1:

Truth be told, the guy made sense. Plenty of sense. Plus value. Read it again, this time slowly, and attempt to pooh-pooh his arguments. The portion that resonates the most to me, was the part about separation of power visavis the judiciary. Anti-corruption drive in Nigeria has always been hamstrung by the judiciary. Lots of folks expect Buhari to go on a jailing spree of corrupt persons in the country. Femi simply drew attention to why it isn't so easy-peasey. Fault his argument, if you can. Also, criticise the portion about declaration of assets and pension for former governors. Made a lot of sense to me. Read it again, objectively.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by princeattah1: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
ur sentiments about the MAN aside, u failed to comment on whether he has raised valid points. U are the problem with Nigeria.
What do you expect from a ardent GMB Hater. I'm surprise that Man calls himself a Pastor. Big shame for Christianity
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Charly68:
Aribisala is a pay writer.As long as you pay him very well he would begin to do your biddings ..No serious minded people should take this man serious ..Some people paid him to write junk
So ur expert argument is that this piece contains no valid points? None? Really? Ure the problem with Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by ocelot2006(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Clerverly:
lalasticlala, your penchant for bringing Femi's hateful essays to the Frontpage of Nairaland is nauseating and irritating! Haba we have thousands of Newspaper opinion writers in Nigeria yet you always find only his own interesting!

I understand you maybe under the pressure to balance news here but giving
constant attention to this particular sad man is really putting one off this site! Please check it, it is really intellectually unhealthy!

Shalom!

How are his essays "hateful"? What's wrong with his insistence that GMB first roots out corruption in his own party before placing focus on Nigeria as a whole? Oh.....you think your beloved APC is made up of angels with criminals like Tinubu, Amaechi, Audu, Sylva and co running tye show there? Even.Mr. president-elect himself has a few cases of his to answer. 'till all these are handled by GMB, no one will take him serious AT ALL and you'll continue to get far more doses of Mr. Femi's hard truths whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by obailala(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
U should, like him or not, there's some validity in what he wrote. Keyword: some.
Femi is renown for writing absolute rubbish, I don't think he deserves my attention. Wasn't it the same Femi who in his first write-up after the election accused APC of conniving with Jega to make sure that voters in the SS and SE didnt get their PVCs but voters in the north all got theirs. Femi made this silly baseless statement strictly to arouse emotions even when it was common knowledge that several SS/SE states got over 95% PVC collection against a state like Kano which got only ~80% PVC.

So please tell me, why should any reasonable person take Femi seriously?
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by ocelot2006(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Myself2:
As usual APC e rats will not read between the lines and see the truth in this write up,expect them to come and pour useless powerless invectives
on Femi Aribisala

Good write up,we are watching Buhari in 3D to see how he and Thiefnuboo will fight kworufshian cheesy cheesy cheesy

So true.The article is pretty straight forward, but those clowns cant handle the truth at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by iskay1971: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
This write up is worthy of giving thoughtful attention. Nigeria is yet to reach a stage where it elected officers can be predicted democratically. Truly, I wish all the points raised by FEMI ARIBISALA are not visibly on ground. All the same I wish the president elect and his vice success because in it is our nation's progress lying.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Boyooosa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
We read your explicit analysis, we thank God that we still have intelligent people with good memory in this country. But b4 u drop ur pen, what do you want us to use these information for? is it to vote back Goodluck that is on is way to Otuoke? or to vote out Buhari again so that we can put you there? I dont know why an old man like you will still lyk to be a confusionist just lyk the way you started in your primary school days. Am very sure that if you get to heaven (may be very soon), you will still try to say the way God is judging His creatures is not good. O ya gba left! cry
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by remirez07(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
no need for much talk. Let's try him with one term. If he performs below par, we will vote him out.
shikinna!!! No much talk... Em Bleep up we fu!ked me up. Our pvc still mush active.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by remirez07(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Obasanjo in 1998/99 made more noise than Buhari but he ended up a disaster.
with his third term.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by peedeeasobie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
double0seven:
this man is probably the most vindictively bitter obsessed old man alive . They say he is a Pastor. I'm certain if this man dies today, he will not enter heaven on account of the bitterness in his heart, which has enough energy to power a nuclear reactor.

Comment on the issues he raised and stop being sentimental!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by adahgold(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
No mind am... Gmb I shake head for u cuz dis ur regime go tire u.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by olutunde12(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
As usual it is the same writer.
we don't expec any thing d/f from him

Nigerians votered. GMB 4 his integrity
honesty and patriotism

all ha8ers can ..............

Mr man, write the different thing now! He is right. You never see nothing.
Your clueless Grandpa will ban all of before he k***s himself. He never know nothing.
Nigeria belongs to us all, not to bullhary alone.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by HonAnalysis: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerians need to choose between two devils and we av chosen GMB....daddy Femi U can contest next election so as to know how popular u are.... The bible says pray and respect those in authority but u Neva do DT instea u av invented ur own school of thought....God has a place for people like u....
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by olutunde12(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
adahgold:
No mind am... Gmb I shake head for u cuz dis ur regime go tire u.

I know bullhari belives we are all like the attention seeking almajiri who walked from lagos to abuja. He will see wuen, social media alone go kill am.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by adahgold(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
olutunde12:

I know bullhari belives we are all like the attention seeking almajiri who walked from lagos to abuja. He will see wuen, social media alone go kill am.

no mind am,imagine another almajiri has started trekking from yola to Abuja again. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300% Hike In Aedc Tariffs Prepaid Meter. Pics / APC Lagos Primaries: Twitter Users Blast Sanwo-Olu (Screenshots) / Anxiety In Ekiti As Fayose, Olujimi Plan Showdown During Atiku’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.