Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,387 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' (28261 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by godwin120alex: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
All is said is nothing but d truth.Imagine GMB is surrounded by pple embedded by corruption.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by godwin120alex: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
All you said
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
By the grace of God this incoming administration would lead the nation to the promise land and better the lives of ordinary citizens. I can see the passion in Buhari anytime he speaks I just pray his cabinet members have same passion or atleast 70% of what he got.

As for Mr Aribisala... this is for you
Bro but only Jesus can take u to d promised land.. No sinner can... Neither obj, Gej, buhari etc.... ds country needs a revolution. .
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by 9ousky: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Nobody is preventing Buhari from leading this great country... grin

But U wish for His Failure right?
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
no need for much talk. Let's try him with one term. If he performs below par, we will vote him out.

You expect the North to vote against GMB? May God spare our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
ur sentiments about the MAN aside, u failed to comment on whether he has raised valid points. U are the problem with Nigeria.
didnt i just tell him to squeeze his opinion into his butt? Why would anyone wanna read such stench
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]The likes of Femi are just trying to destroy Nigeria by rallying dumb people against a leader-to-be who is yet to take a step. Even gej urged Nigerians to support gmb. Sing the national anthem and you will find-even before you finish, that all we need do, as of now, is to support Buhari until he proves he is not worth it(which we don't pray). We don't need gej or gmb;we need a better Nigeria for crying out loud!
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by ndcide(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Femi ...speaking the truth as usual.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Femi is as usual on point.Read the article with a clear mind and you will get him.

I became more confused about my fatherland after reading that article with all the valid bitter truth in it.

Don't even know what to say anymore.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Mcowubaba: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:
too many people waiting for buhari's downfall grin

Most created topic since A month ago is always something about Buhari

Kilode? angry
nd what does people fail to acknowlegde is that, if GMB fail, it means Nigeria Government will fail...but hate, nd partisan politics has made them have a blind eye....
No true patriotic Nigeria with goodwill nd honesty will want GMB's Government to fail...
Sucess sir GmB....
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Gondonu: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari should start his anti-corruption crusade from the Tinubu mafia family.
That is just it.Most finaciers of MB during this last election are people of highly questionable characters.So the cleansing should start from within otherwise APC should never be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Gondonu: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Snowflake002:
[color=#006600][/color]The likes of Femi are just trying to destroy Nigeria by rallying dumb people against a leader-to-be who is yet to take a step. Even gej urged Nigerians to support gmb. Sing the national anthem and you will find-even before you finish, that all we need do, as of now, is to support Buhari until he proves he is not worth it(which we don't pray). We don't need gej or gmb;we need a better Nigeria for crying out loud!
You may be right but must it be only when the born-to -rule power blocker are holding the fort that the national anthem should find it significance? Pls I need answer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by smsdigito: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:
too many people waiting for buhari's downfall grin

Most created topic since A month ago is always something about Buhari

Kilode? angry
He got himself into that by promising everything including those he knew nothing about. I bet you Buhari's mind is also skipping bc after grabbing the power the next thing for him is to make good all his promises and he knows the people's expectations are way too high for him to play games. I am sure in his secret or lonely time he hides to pray and say wayooo allah see wetin i don go make mouth collect , i no know how i go take do all these things wei i promise o. lol
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by victors123: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
True talk!!! Buhari need to start anti corruption from APC!! Let wait & see want PA Buhari we offer us!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Daft people like you giving you all the likes you need!
You had better start respecting Femi! And learn to read before you comment....

soe:
Aribisala?

I thought that old man had since moved to Otuoke.

He suddenly became more vituperous than Abatokupe that one would have expected GEJ to hire him officially...

Oh....what a cheap writer he turned out to be.

Sorry Mr Aribisala...every day can't be Sallah...so byeeee and I hope you find the courage to roll your write-ups up your stinking butt.

What a recompense for an irreproachably sadonic soul laced with macavadance.

3 Eeyahs for Mr Aribi (no more sallah for him)

Eeyah!
Eeyah!!
Eeyaaaaaaah....ni oruko jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezu.

Hahaha

FTC

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by perculiarperson: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Femi Aribisala - always on point. Your write ups are well written and good to read. Your points are well articulated and progressive.

Thanks a lot for this piece...

I know this is just the beginning of the leopard unveiling his real self...

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by oyetunder(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
In the name of freedom of speech or what? Aribisala once accused Apostle Paul of many charismatic crimes in one of his porous self-serving articles... He had not spared any other living ministers from his arrows of accusations... Well, Aribisala sees himself as a referee both in the secular and sacred world, hmmm, let him continue to blow his empty whistle.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by HonAnalysis: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerians with sick mentality xcept the progressives minded one..so we need to wait until saints make up a party bf we can vote... Uncle Femi try contest now so u can hear d story of ur fore fathers and how u also benefitted from poceed of corruption...pastor indeed..cheiii

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 29, 2015
peppyluv02:
Daft people like you giving you all the likes you need!
You had better start respecting Femi! And learn to read before you comment....

who the fvck is Femi AribiFuckingSala
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by meccuno: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2015
englishmart:
no need for much talk. Let's try him with one term. If he performs below par, we will vote him out.
u cannot vote him out if he doesn't perform.....guess u haven't gotten the picture yet....

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2015
But what's with negativity here and there sad!!!!! We have voted him and we have so much hope and believe that he will restore Nigeria. May Almighty God in his Infinite Mercy grant him the strength to move Nigeria to greater Heights....
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gondonu:
You may be right but must it be only when the born-to -rule power blocker are holding the fort that the national anthem should find it significance? Pls I need answer.
No. But we should not be sentimental when judging people. We should be objective
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Wasquad(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wish to turn the inferno in me to words... A sane mind will definitely see sense in dos points.. But ma people are Tribalist, always looking for praises only anything short of that...mehnnnn u r a wailer grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by fctboy: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
I support anti corruption crusade but he shouldn't be selective. EFFC should come out with clean report of former office holders at least from 1999 to date In as much as Tinubu, Amechi, Fashola and others are still romancing with PMB, the probe is still in oblivion.
Returning a retired DSS officer to head the Dept is the worst of corruption(nepotism), changing the office of the first lady to office of wife of the president with SA(Admin.) Appointed means nothing has change, 3 service chief from one geo-political zone is the height of segregation.
Please , PMB should know that developmental project are inactive since his assumption in office. While the probe last, let there be motion in all sectors of our economy.
God Bless Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Confirms Adams Oshiomhole National Chairman / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / Aregbesola Shuns Ooni's Burial For Lagos Meeting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.