Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap (53280 Views)

How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair / How To Make Natural Hair Softer / Sisterlocks installation and retightening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi house,

I don’t really know if I am posting this in the right section, but if you are interested in making a basic African all natural soap for yourself, come learn here.

Listed below are the items needed, with pictures

1. GHANA BASE NATURAL SOAP - firstly created in Ghana and Western Africa centuries ago and it’s produced from ashes of plants and tree bark ranging from plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea trees.

2. SHEA BUTTER (Ori) – Shea butter contains plant antioxidants such as vitamins A and E. The vitamins A and E protect the cells from free radicals and environmental damage. It protects the skin from damages from ultraviolet radiation. Shea butter is effective for curing skin rashes, it has anti-aging benefits and is the best moisturizer. It is highly important in this soap making process because it also serves as a softener.

Yeah, you need lots of it. In its liquid form. You can get that by putting it in a bowl and steaming in hot water.

3. CAMWOOD (Osun) – Camwood is believed to have antiseptic and skin balancing properties. Sunburn can be treated naturally with camwood. Camwood enhances the skin beautifully.

4. LIME JUICE - Lime has anti-aging properties, it removes dead skin cells and makes your skin glow. Lime juice possesses astringent properties and can be used to tighten pores and temporarily reduce oil production to provide a brighter and flawless complexion.

Delishpot, this thread is dedicated to you

6 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here I am smiley...... Learning mode activated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
5. HONEY

6. SULPHUR - Sulfur helps to clarify the skin, banish excess oil, minimize pores, and help prevent and heal blemishes. It is an excellent solution for breakouts on the chest, back, and face. It is good in treating eczema too.

7. A SMALL WOODEN/METAL BOWL AND PESTLE FOR SOAP MIXING

OPTIONAL - Aloe vera juice, ground walnut shell, ground orange peel and others depending on your want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi Delishpot, i think we need to wait for more people to show their interest
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
omorsexie:
Hi Delishpot, i think we need to wait for more people to show their interest

Oh, ok embarassed but, You can still share and then those who are interested even in 1 yr time will still see it and learn While us who are following can learn now.
Let me tag them sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Juzzybabe(f): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am in!!! cheesy
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Following
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by nurey(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Me self dey follow. When my brothers wife gave birth I was asked to go and get some of those ingredient for the soap to bathe the baby including Ata Ire normally sold by hausa's selling kolanut. This will help me when I start having babies.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
STEPS

1. Rub enough shea-butter oil all over the inside of your soap bowl and the wooden pestle. This is to prevent the soap from sticking to the bowl
2. Break the soap into pieces and place in the bowl
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Qmab: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
delishpot:

Oh, ok embarassed but, You can still share and then those who are interested even in 1 yr time will still see it and learn While us who are following can learn now.
Let me tag them sef
thanks for bringing me here.

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here too! Bookmarking....
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Juzzybabe(f): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
cheesy still following
By the way,where can I buy these ingredients pls.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Will be posting shortly.

You can get them in ur local mkt. mostly from those that sell ewe omo ( the yoruba women that sell herbs and stuff)
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by ovalrose(f): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
oooh nice thread poster. I'd love to learn as I use dudu osun soap to bathe. but camwood oo,where can I get that?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Bloomingbud(f): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Following...
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
3. Pour shea butter oil over soap, then start beating with the wooden pestle, I don’t know if that is the correct word; but beat, march, etc, just do everything to make sure the soap forms one mold and is way softer than before. This step is very important. The soap has to be soft but the level is your choice.
4. Using the pestle, make a hole in d middle of the soap, pour enough honey, mix well with soap
5. Same with the lime juice
6. Sprinkle the sulphur, camwood, orange peel, walnut shell etc and mix well
7. It is important that you mix well
8. Your soap should be in a very thick paste and not in a liquid form

These processes may seem easy but trust me, it isn’t.

For those of us that are too busy to make this soap ourselves, I can help.

It’s One Thousand Naira Only. Delivery charges dey o abeg, just tasere money, make I no go use all my profit enter molue embarassed.

ME - My name is Hannah, I am into makeup and Gele tying. I sell original Mary Kay products too. My ministry is a mobile one. Kindly support this ministry. LOL

For enquiries and others, contact me on whatsapp +2348052176648

Thanks for your interest

Special Thanks to Delishpot

13 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Rhukie(f): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Thank you for sharing. May God bless you
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Juzzybabe(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
omorsexie:

3. Pour shea butter oil over soap, then start beating with the wooden pestle, I don’t know if that is the correct word; but beat, march, etc, just do everything to make sure the soap forms one mold and is way softer than before. This step is very important. The soap has to be soft but the level is your choice.
4. Using the pestle, make a hole in d middle of the soap, pour enough honey, mix well with soap
5. Same with the lime juice
6. Sprinkle the sulphur, camwood, orange peel, walnut shell etc and mix well
7. It is important that you mix well
8. Your soap should be in a very thick paste and not in a liquid form

These processes may seem easy but trust me, it isn’t.

For those of us that are too busy to make this soap ourselves, I can help.

It’s One Thousand Naira Only. Delivery charges dey o abeg, just tasere money, make I no go use all my profit enter molue embarassed.

ME - My name is Hannah, I am into makeup and Gele tying. I sell original Mary Kay products too. My ministry is a mobile one. Kindly support this ministry. LOL

For enquiries and others, contact me on whatsapp +2348052176648

Thanks for your interest

Special Thanks to Delishpot

Thanks sis,may God bless and prosper your ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by seyluv(f): 10:44pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks so much for d useful information. ... But can we ask questions ma? ?
What d importance of d walnut shell?? And why using d orange peel instead of d orange juice . .. Pls enlighten me abeg... Thanks
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
@ seyluv, I am not a "ma" o, i am still an "omo kekere".

To answer ur questions,
1. The ground walnut shell is an exfoliant. It has to be very dry, then blended with a blender (the ones used in grinding melon seed)

2. The orange peel has more conc citrus and remember lime juice is one of the ingredients.

Thanx
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by seyluv(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2015
Than
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by kweenkong(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
am interested
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Sandydayz(f): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
omorsexie:
@ seyluv, I am not a "ma" o, i am still an "omo kekere".

To answer ur questions,
1. The ground walnut shell is an exfoliant. It has to be very dry, then blended with a blender (the ones used in grinding melon seed)

2. The orange peel has more conc citrus and remember lime juice is one of the ingredients.

Thanx
Am in grin
I salute o
but wait which one is sulphur and camwood?
Where can one get such from?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks sis,may God bless and prosper your ministry.
Amin o. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by isokey: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Omosexie, thanks for the info. Where do you base pls?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
@isokey, my pleasure Ma'am. i am in lagos.
isokey:
Omosexie, thanks for the info. Where do you base pls?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by olenyi: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Bump
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
omorsexie:
@isokey, my pleasure Ma'am. i am in lagos.
where in lagos? I use black soap and that has been my staple, but these days I have been too lazy to make myself. All this so called mixers don't mix all this orisirisi naturals anymore, All they sell is Ghana soap. undecided do let me know if you mix well and price. Thanks
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kindly add me on whatsapp +2348052176648 or send me a pm Ma.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2015
omorsexie:
Kindly add me on whatsapp +2348052176648 or send me a pm Ma.
For few days now, all I get when I dial this number is 'does not exist' I can't find you on whatsapp either. I had to dig really deep for this thread embarassed
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2015
Ouch! My apologies Ma'am, could be the network. Can u send me a pm then or u try this line 080xxxxxxxxx
goldenruby:
For few days now, all I get when I dial this number is 'does not exist' I can't find you on whatsapp either. I had to dig really deep for this thread embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Why Wear An Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.