Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap (53284 Views)

How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair / How To Make Natural Hair Softer / Sisterlocks installation and retightening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by PrettyMizQdot(f): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2016
PLS @Omosexie, can one bath d face wit dis soap? Nd Lemon is osan wewe, right? Walnut is Awusa/Asala, right? What is Lime?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Feanah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please can I add milk in the soap ?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by MeezPat(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
seyluv:
(Cont'd)
This stage is for non toning,glowing soap
Added two table spoon of black seed oil before scoping out for d kids
Black seed oil helps with issues lk rashes eczema n so on
Added my lemon to d main soap in d bucket
Added salicylic acid
Salicylic acid helps a whole lot for pimples n black head etc
Added ascorbic acid
Mixed it together n divided it in to two
At this stage we have a toning soap dat can clear pigmentation, dat even skin out,clear pimples and so on
In d process of making our whitening soap, we have made two soaps
I divided to get a toning healing soap n a whitening healing soap
Added tea tree oil to d one I am not using for whitening
D remaining half for whitening s now abt 1kg of soap
Dats why we started with two kg
Now let's go to whitening
Added my whitening glycerine
Added my santarde lotion(fruits lotion)
Added snow white
Add your nature secret oil n 7 days
whitening serum
We are through with our whitening soap
U can add Filipino to it to mk it extra whiter
U can now turn into a wash by adding rose water
To get all these things you have mentioned would be quite difficult& stressful.If u sell pls how much does it cost.A majority of people are interested.Thanks& kindly reply
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Feanah:
Please can I add milk in the soap ?

If you add milk, then you would have to refrigerate the soap. I would suggest you mix the milk with the quantity of soap you can finish once or twice.

I apologize for replying late

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Feanah(f): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
omorsexie:

If you add milk, then you would have to refrigerate the soap. I would suggest you mix the milk with the quantity of soap you can finish once or twice.

I apologize for replying late
No problem,thank you.Wow that will be hectic o. Ok,but please can you help me with a recipe that's very good for scars.I've some dermatitis spots for some years now and my complexion is kind of darker than before I had them ...I want to get rid of them in some months or a year before my important day.Help me with something very good please and moisturizing because my skin is dry.Thank you smiley
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Feanah:

No problem,thank you.Wow that will be hectic o. Ok,but please can you help me with a recipe that's very good for scars.
I've some dermatitis spots for some years now and my complexion is kind of darker than before I had them ...I want to get rid of them in some months or a year before my important day.Help me with something very good please and moisturizing because my skin is dry.Thank you smiley

For scars. aloe Vera gel works wonders. You have to be consistent tho.

Apply the gel on scar, leave for 20-30 mins, then wash off with warm water preferably but i know that is a looooong thing.

To lighten scars, lemon juice works perfectly. Apply lemon juice on surface, then wash off after 10 mins.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Feanah(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
omorsexie:

For scars. aloe Vera gel works wonders. You have to be consistent tho.

Apply the gel on scar, leave for 20-30 mins, then wash off with warm water preferably but i know that is a looooong thing.

To lighten scars, lemon juice works perfectly. Apply lemon juice on surface, then wash off after 10 mins.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by naturalproducts(f): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2016
delishpot:

Oh, ok embarassed but, You can still share and then those who are interested even in 1 yr time will still see it and learn While us who are following can learn now.
Let me tag them sef

Follow me on instagram @angelsdelightorganics. I make 100 % Natural handmade skin and hair care products specially formulated with carefully selected herbs and oils. It tones skin, kills acne, prevents anti aging, makes haor grow...etc
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
Please has anyone who used any of these recipes give a review if it truly works. Would appreciate it a lot. Thanks
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by caramel13: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
I dont know why i keep having tiny black objects in like charcoal pieces in my black soap. Even after pounding so much.
Please help
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Gladysluv: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2018
You can contact Glos Oil and Organic for your unadulterated raw organic materials(ingredients) for making your soap and cream. Call Glos Oil and Organic on 08122765371 for pure materials.

1 Share

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bump
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Extra thought out! Jesus Christ. How do you do it? undecided
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Evebeautyworld2: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
seyluv:
(Cont'd)
This stage is for non toning,glowing soap
Added two table spoon of black seed oil before scoping out for d kids
Black seed oil helps with issues lk rashes eczema n so on
Added my lemon to d main soap in d bucket
Added salicylic acid
Salicylic acid helps a whole lot for pimples n black head etc
Added ascorbic acid
Mixed it together n divided it in to two
At this stage we have a toning soap dat can clear pigmentation, dat even skin out,clear pimples and so on
In d process of making our whitening soap, we have made two soaps
I divided to get a toning healing soap n a whitening healing soap
Added tea tree oil to d one I am not using for whitening
D remaining half for whitening s now abt 1kg of soap
Dats why we started with two kg
Now let's go to whitening
Added my whitening glycerine
Added my santarde lotion(fruits lotion)
Added snow white
Add your nature secret oil n 7 days
whitening serum
We are through with our whitening soap
U can add Filipino to it to mk it extra whiter
U can now turn into a wash by adding rose water
Hi,just seeing dis now,between d wash and d pounding which is more better and effective or rather preferable ?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by iphyjones(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please what is the difference between the glycerin n the lightening glycerine. Doesn't it bleach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Why Wear An Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.