Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap (53286 Views)

How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair / How To Make Natural Hair Softer / Sisterlocks installation and retightening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
omorsexie:
Ouch! My apologies Ma'am, could be the network. Can u send me a pm then or u try this line 08069834908
Switched off! I give up
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nah. The phones are with me here. They aint off. Kindly drop ur number so i can call u Ma'am
goldenruby:
Switched off! I give up
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by babythug(f): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for sharing this info! Quite insightful.

Will give this a try in the near future wink

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Aureh: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
How much does the Ghanaian soap base sell for
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by eve007: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Following......
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
You can get for as low as #400.
Aureh:
How much does the Ghanaian soap base sell for
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by duduade: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
No lightening ingredients to add to the black soap... ??
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
I want to thank everyone that has supported this ministry through patronage, words of encouragement and criticism. You are all appreciatedkiss kiss
I have gotten lots of calls and messages about creating a whatsapp group to share different natural tips on skin care but I think this will have to do for now. Data no easy. embarassed

I know this thread was opened to teach us how to make black soap but i think it can go beyond that. If the title of the thread can be changed, the MOD should help.

So, I want to share one of the crazy things I do when I have time.

Have you tried rubbing palm oil all over your body? I know this is something we do in Yoruba land when a new baby is born. It can be kind of messy but we have all heard of how palm oil is good for the skin; it removes all the dirt on your skin and there is this psychological satisfaction of being CLEAN.

N.B - Do this only in the bathroom so you won't stain everywhere.

I rub palm oil all over my body and i mean all over o, all corners, junctions and nooks, I want to believe there is nothing to fear sebi it is a natural something. I then sit on the toilet for fifteen minutes, Yeah, I know, the seat will be stained but I do this cos it makes me comfortable enough to actually wait for fifteen minutes. I do all my thinking while waiting; from boyfriend , to food, food and food. Most times I end up spending more than 15 minutes.

Then i rub my black soap all over and massage the lather all over, after some minutes, I rinse my body with water. The objective here is not to bathe properly but to atleast wash off the palm oil so i can wash my toilet and the floor. YES! the floor will be messy. After washing the toilet seat and the floor, I lather my body with black soap and wash off properly.

I clean off the water and lay on my bed to allow fresh air into the crevices and corners, most times i doze off.

I have read that it makes your body glow, it is a good moisturizer and all but what Google won't tell you is that it Kind of like a local Spa treatment.

It has plenty wahala but trust me you will like yourself afterwards.

My number still remains +2348052176648. Kindly contact me for Makeup and Gele Tying services

STAY TUNED

Delishpot
Juzzybabe
Qmar
Babythug
Aureh
seyluv

2 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by babythug(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
omorsexie:
I want to thank everyone that has

Have you tried rubbing palm oil all over your body? I know this is something we do in Yoruba land when a new baby is born. It can be kind of messy but we have all heard of how palm oil is good for the skin; it removes all the dirt on your skin and there is this psychological satisfaction of being CLEAN.

N.B - Do this only in the bathroom so you won't stain everywhere.

I rub palm oil all over my body and i mean all over o, all corners, junctions and nooks, I want to believe there is nothing to fear sebi it is a natural something. I then sit on the toilet for fifteen minutes, Yeah, I know, the seat will be stained but I do this cos it makes me comfortable enough to actually wait for fifteen minutes. I do all my thinking while waiting; from boyfriend , to food, food and food. Most times I end up spending more than 15 minutes.

Then i rub my black soap all over and massage the lather all over, after some minutes, I rinse my body with water. The objective here is not to bathe properly but to atleast wash off the palm oil so i can wash my toilet and the floor. YES! the floor will be messy. After washing the toilet seat and the floor, I lather my body with black soap and wash off properly.

I clean off the water and lay on my bed to allow fresh air into the crevices and corners, most times i doze off.

I have read that it makes your body glow, it is a good moisturizer and all but what Google won't tell you is that it Kind of like a local Spa treatment.

It has plenty wahala but trust me you will like yourself afterwards.

My number still remains +2348052176648. Kindly contact me for Makeup and Gele Tying services

STAY TUNED

Delishpot
Juzzybabe
Qmar
Babythug
Aureh
seyluv

Welcome back..... Looking forward to the new tips....

You are OYO for this palm oil oh... Fear of falling wont allows me for now
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Love this thread. Looking forward to more natural tips.

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Adefolaranmi: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
tongue
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Hello op, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us

Wana ask if 1 can apply palm oil on my hair also, since it's good for the body

How many times in a week, month should the palm oil treatment be done?

Please do keep us informed whenever you want to drop another tip, is it going to be on this thread?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
We Did the palm oil for my daughters hair, it came out well

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Babydeedee: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Get a skin care training E-book on:
Varicose veins
Egyptian lotion
Goat milk lotion
Body Butters
Acne cream
Dark spots cream
Stretch mark cream
Different body scrubs
Pink lips balm
Shower soaps
Organic peels
Baby Skin care products
Body oils etc
Whatsapp. 08108518554
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi, Bukiminaj, I heard palm oil is good for hair growth, hair washing and other good orishirishi, I haven't tried it tho. I don't think there is any harm in using natural products, you can use then whenever.

All tips would be dropped on this thread.

Bukiminaj:
Hello op, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us

Wana ask if 1 can apply palm oil on my hair also, since it's good for the body

How many times in a week, month should the palm oil treatment be done?

Please do keep us informed whenever you want to drop another tip, is it going to be on this thread?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy You wont fall na, just wear better rubber slippers

babythug:

Welcome back..... Looking forward to the new tips....

You are OYO for this palm oil oh... Fear of falling wont allows me for now
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Babydeedee: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Get a skin care training manual on: How to make skin care products like: Varicose veins cream Egyptian lotion Goat milk lotion Body Butters Acne cream Dark spots cream Stretch mark cream Different body scrubs Pink lips balm Shower soaps Organic peels Baby Skin care products Body oils etc WhatsApp: 08108518554
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by BlessednFavourd: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thanks so much for sharing. I'm thinking of making my own soap this post really helps.

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Hi peeps, hope we are all prepared for a stress free weekend.

Today's tip will be on how to make a natural astringent / face cleanser. For deep pore cleansing, oil reduction and dirt removal. All you need is lime and water.

Squeeze out the juice of lime (the quantity depends on you), sieve the extract to remove all particles, then using your discretion, mix with little water. This is however dependent on individual's skin sensitivity. Pour mixture in clean bottle. With the use of cotton balls, you can then use mixture to clean your face.

Support my small ministry and follow on IG @ghabrielle_

STAY TUNED

Delishpot
Juzzybabe
Qmar
Babythug
Aureh
seyluv
Blessesnfavourd

2 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
omorsexie:

Hi peeps, hope we are all prepared for a stress free weekend.

Today's tip will be on how to make a natural astringent / face cleanser. For deep pore cleansing, oil reduction and dirt removal. All you need is lime and water.

Squeeze out the juice of lime (the quantity depends on you), sieve the extract to remove all particles, then using your discretion, mix with little water. This is however dependent on individual's skin sensitivity. Pour mixture in clean bottle. With the use of cotton balls, you can then use mixture to clean your face.

Support my small ministry and follow on IG @gabriellemakeovers

STAY TUNED

Delishpot
Juzzybabe
Qmar
Babythug
Aureh
seyluv
Blessesnfavourd

Can one use lemon in the absence of Lime?
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
delishpot:

Can one use lemon in the absence of Lime?

Yes, but you will have to use twice the quantity you would have used if it were lime. OR, you just reduce the quantity of water you will add to it.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
When will the mixture expire? Can I use it to clean my face everyday
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by delishpot: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
omorsexie:

Yes, but you will have to use twice the quantity you would have used if it were lime. OR, you just reduce the quantity of water you will add to it.

Thank you. Cos lime is hard to get for me
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by sylviasilifah(f): 7:35am On May 04, 2016
Thank you for this. You just saved me money.
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On May 06, 2016
@omorsexie:

Thanks a lot of this wonderful thread.

So so following cheesy

A natural stuff and DIY person.

Let me share a use of cinnamon for hair...

ingredients:
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs honey
1 tbs olive oil
1 egg

Method:
1. Mix cinnamon and egg in a bowl
2. Add honey & olive oil
3. Put on hair for 15mins and wash thoroughly with a mild shampoo

N.B.: tbs = tablespoon

Moisturizing your natural hair:

Use the LOCS method for moisturizing.... our natural hair dries out easily and it gets flaky if not properly moisturized. Adding water makes it moist for a very little while and the water if not 'locked in' won't be retained and we are back to square one.

That's why a lot of naturalistas have to spray their hair very often.

LOCS stands for:

L = Liquid e.g. Water
O = Oil e.g. Almond oil
C = Cream e.g. Cantu leave-in conditioner cream
S = Sealant e.g. Shea Butter

Add them in the order to your hair weekly.

Greenhouse Effect.
1. Add olive oil & water to dry hair and comb.
2. Wear a plastic cap/ shower cap/ nylon and your hair net overnight.
3. Remove the caps the next morning and comb.

It makes the hair so soft and lustrous.

1 Like

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by seyluv(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2016
Learn how to WHITENING BLACK Herbal SOAP
Black soap 2kg
Camwood 1/4 cup
Quaker oat flour1/4 cup(to be grinded)or get d flour
Cinnamon powder 1/3 çup
Turmeric 3 table spoon
Aloe vera gel half cup
Coconut oil 200ml
Licorice extract1/3 cup
Shea butter 1 cup
Vitamin c(ascorbic) 2 tbspn
Lemon juice 200ml(freshly squeezed or use lemon oil 60ml)
Herbal water 500ml(Herbal water is wen u infuse a herb in water like ceylon green tea or use any green tea)
Honey 400ml
Orange peel half cup
Neem 1/3 cup
Black seed oil 2 tb spoon
Tea tree oil 2 tbspoon
Salicylic acid 2 tbspoon
Snow white powder 50g
1 santarde lotion
1 nature secret oil
Whitening glycerine 30ml
7 days whitening serum 1

Methods
Dis is my black soap. Half kg Ghana soap,half kg black soap, one kg Ghana white soap. I put all in a pot
Add my herbal water
Put on low fire for abt 4mins to melt
Add coconut oil
Measure my Shea butter n put in a pan to melt
D soap is melted. I drop it down n pour in a big bowl or bucket
Oil melted n put off d heat or fire
Added my honey to d soap in d bucket
Added my aloe vera gel to d soap
Added my camwood to d oil
Added my quaker oat to d oil
Added my dried neem leaf to d oil
Added papaya extract 50ml to d soap in d bucket
Added licorice extract to d oil
But pls if your licorice extract is strong,endeavor to make it smooth first before using cz it takes forever to melt inside d oil or even when its in d soap
Try beating it or soak it in warm water a day before
Added my orange peel powder to d oil
Added my cinnamon to d oil
Added my turmeric to d oil
Mixed d powders n oil together n poured in to d soap in d bucket
Mixed all together
So in your process of making a whitening soap,u have made a glowing black soap at this stage
We are not there with it yet(cont'd)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by seyluv(f): 12:02am On May 31, 2016
(Cont'd)
This stage is for non toning,glowing soap
Added two table spoon of black seed oil before scoping out for d kids
Black seed oil helps with issues lk rashes eczema n so on
Added my lemon to d main soap in d bucket
Added salicylic acid
Salicylic acid helps a whole lot for pimples n black head etc
Added ascorbic acid
Mixed it together n divided it in to two
At this stage we have a toning soap dat can clear pigmentation, dat even skin out,clear pimples and so on
In d process of making our whitening soap, we have made two soaps
I divided to get a toning healing soap n a whitening healing soap
Added tea tree oil to d one I am not using for whitening
D remaining half for whitening s now abt 1kg of soap
Dats why we started with two kg
Now let's go to whitening
Added my whitening glycerine
Added my santarde lotion(fruits lotion)
Added snow white
Add your nature secret oil n 7 days
whitening serum
We are through with our whitening soap
U can add Filipino to it to mk it extra whiter
U can now turn into a wash by adding rose water

4 Likes

Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
seyluv:
(Cont'd)
Added salicylic acid
Added ascorbic acid
At this stage we have a toning soap dat can clear pigmentation, dat even skin out,clear pimples and so on
Added snow white
whitening serum

Dont know how to express myself
God bless you sis
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by bass7: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
seyluv:
(Cont'd)
Added salicylic acid
Added ascorbic acid
Added snow white
whitening serum

nice one there, you really tried but my question is where can one buy nature secret oil and 7 days whitening serum. even this santarde lotion.
And what do they look like. Thank you
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hi all,

Hope we are all having a smooth and well-blended week wink

Been thinking about ginger a lot lately, so, my question is, has anyone ever added ginger juice to a soap? If you have, biko help with information o.

Thanks in advance
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by K9blunt(f): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Why Ghanian soap?

What about the Nigerian locally made soap found in agbo shops?

Please I need answers cause when I tried it , it was nice bit though it doesn't foam as well as Ghanian soap...
Re: Come Learn How To Make Natural Black Soap by omorsexie(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
K9blunt:
Why Ghanian soap?
What about the Nigerian locally made soap found in agbo shops?
Please I need answers cause when I tried it , it was nice bit though it doesn't foam as well as Ghanian soap...

K9blunt, you can use the nigerian soap, its a matter of choice but, i don't know what it is made of. I know ghana soap has cocoa, its pods, banana peel, shea butter etc which are all good for the skin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Why Wear An Underwear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.