Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. (34979 Views)

Zaria Law Is Customary Law And Is Not A Violation To Nigeria Constitution! / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Khaytunechi:
well then,, IMHO,, Iont think Buhari did the BEST thing.. if he has a thing against AIT,, there are more diplomatic ways to deal with em without soiling his reputation.. recall that this was the same man accused of shutting down freedom of the press during his military era.. inasmuch as the APC has re-packaged him and he himself became a self-confessed democrat,, this recent action of his only validates the claim of the media houses that he (GMB) cannot tolerate criticisms - which really isn't good for our democracy.. So,, on the one hand,, I'll say the president-elect needs to grow a tough skin and better get ready for a pretty rough ride with the press and e-Nigerians as a whole.. He needs to handle constructive criticisms more gracefully and also needs to tackle the destructive ones with a better touch of diplomacy.. Bruh,, this ain't no military shii,, you can't just order/decree anytime U want to suit Urself..
And on the other hand,, I totally 'm in support of his decision.. Bruh,, AIT was evil all through the campaign period.. their campaign of calumny was unrivaled by any other media house.. they really stooped soooo low- they used his past to discredit him and even senselessly used his handling of his family affairs against him.. Dammit! They shyted on him real bad and messed up the memories of his late wife and child! That was bad.. So,, I see nothing wrong with Buhari saying ''OK guys.. I know U hate me,, I hate U too.. shebi ena de air evil documentary abt me back then,, why ena wan com de famz me now kwan?? Ena even do am sotey ena spite my wife and pikin,, abeg make ena stay ena lane and I go stay on my lane okwaya.. Msheew.. If covering 'live event' de hungry ena,, make ena follow Jona enter Otuoke begin cover hin fishing adventures and ogogoro drinking galore.. Osim freedom of press.. Make ena free me now and forever!''.. So serzly,, they hurt him real bad.. This isn't just about a man,, this is about going to the extreme just to tarnish a man's image... I prolly woulda done same if I was in his Nikes.. So those plĂ´nkers saying he's got no right to bar/ban em,, I say he's reacting to their initial attack.. Don't blame him,, blame the shameless AIT directors who threw moral caution to the wind and went berserk on him...
Conclusively,, Iont cee no biggie in being the first to comment.. Like serzly,, what's with all the Nland hype on being the firstus commentus?? Shii's nothing to me.. Arrest Ma Case..
buhari is old and remain strong, PDP are still on course; remenber the may28 dinner handover was exposed to be a planed attemp on his life so that PDP as earlier claim he(buhari)is too old,kill him with poison, Now what if AIT will be iinstrumental to exposed our General to a poisoned microphone? AIT to me can be use for that purpose as far as mone exchaange hand. Okadigbo was killed in such a trikish way! To me, Baba is just been security alert! You people know just nothing! Thesame ppl shouting media freedom will be thesame ppl claiming we've said it! Baba died cos he's too old. Every evil plan aginst baba shall always be exposed and destroyed

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Khaytunechi: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
buhari is old and remain strong, PDP are still on course; remenber the may28 dinner handover was exposed to be a planed attemp on his life so that PDP as earlier claim he(buhari)is too old,kill him with poison, Now what if AIT will be iinstrumental to exposed our General to a poisoned microphone? AIT to me can be use for that purpose as far as mone exchaange hand. Okadigbo was killed in such a trikish way! To me, Baba is just been security alert! You people know just nothing! Thesame ppl shouting media freedom will be thesame ppl claiming we've said it! Baba died cos he's too old. Every evil plan aginst baba shall always be exposed and destroyed

ok??
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by sabdok(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2015
if AIT. should go unponished , without any consequences, we are tell any other entity in that industry that ,u can do and undo in Nigeria nothing will happen. Ait should be delt with . to serve as deterrent to any one in the future.

1 Like

Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by demio007: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't know why people are crying AIT this!! , AIT that!!. Go to court. We are in democracy and not military rule. I watched the video and the only part i am against is the part where is family life was touched, like the death of his child, but other things said were true because he did them in public domain, though as a military head of state, but that doesn't change or erase the facts that he did carry them out. it is a lesseon to all. if you will be ashamed of your action in the future, then behave well. bridge of Ethics or not, we are in democracy and not military junta. Go to court.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by zingywingy: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Wow.....now u ve corrected ur self with this autocorrected sentences...
U still need some grammatical classes

JustCalMeDBoss:

Have you heard of autocorrect messing up ppls sentences? Ode
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by OoduaVanguard: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
As far as am concerned, Ait is finished as a reputable and credible news source.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Reference(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
crownprince102:

If you read well, it was clearly stated the APC had said AIT is free to cover buhari's activity.

I guess if you will justify yourself, the first thing in your article should condemn the act of AIT as I supported freedom of information in this.

Let me ask you also, does AIT have the right to deny one of his civic right? Does it have the right to condemn ones personality?

Hatred makes you attack GMB in a partial and bias manner, but you know what, he keep flying.

#Haters are liable to die young.

Buhari is now the President of Nigeria and the earlier he, his party and your likes, his supporters realise he will get hammered ceaselessly till 2019 the better. I am a realist to these things and you better wake up to them as well.

You call them 'haters'. So did Doyin Okupe a few short weeks and months ago while Lai Mohammed called them 'critics'. The tables have turned so why complain about what you guys were doing with great relish like 'yesterday'.

They say AIT is biased and neutrality is desirable. What will you say about pro APC tabloids and tv. As a matter of fact is there any country in the world without biased media. You are kidding. You have not seen anything yet. The acidity of opposing media is still juvenile in Nigeria. Just let them get into the offices, homes and personal lives of these people and see wonders. And we do need that because it is another level or layer of protection for the state and its people.

We praised the APC when it took political opposition to another level, warned of the consequences of not seperating fact from fiction, persons from institutions, governance from politics. But we went ahead, the government is changed so why dismantle the few effective instruments the public has to control the machine of democracy it owns.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by NCOIM(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
superstar1:
AIT is a disgrace to the noble profession of journalism in Nigeria, with their brand of "mercenary journalism".

A good brand was corrupted because of a pot of porridge.

Though the porridge might really be a tempting and sweet one, that is in billions.

When you are sent to deliver a message as a slave, while delivering it, you should deliver it with a virtue of free born.

Just as how you are a disgrace to the illiterates
Fucktards like you go round framing up reasons to justify injustices on any body

Buhari hasn't been sworn in and he's already Showing his Dictatorship tendencies
I pity these buharists in Two months time because even if Nigerians Can be impatient sonetimes

I pray that yout fake change agents would suffer the most
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
people taking truth for hate... SMH..
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by khattab02: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Episode what now??.......

This is just the beginning of a new Era!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by khattab02: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Aarewa:
I would suggest that all GMB supporters in this forum shoud boycot AIT programs and ask other to do so,the campaign should be on, until AIT comes out openly to apologise.
lol.....

Who even watch AIT these dayd??
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Mimicole(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
lifestyle1:
AIT no get shame for body, if na me get AIT shame no go gree me near GMB.....
Don't mind d fools!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by coolvitus(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is called freedom of speech so AFC go to court simple stop making noise or u ppl think u can just do whatever u want no now wake.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Caveatemptor(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogene007:

People like you should understand that there are legal checks and balances within the constitution from where GMB will derive the constitutional power to preside over the affairs of Nigeria as from May 29. Kindly avail yourself of the necessary legal education before coming here to advertise your ignorance. The highest thing your GMB can do to AIT is to sue them to court, anything more than that will result in disastrous consequences for both GMB and his party. Under a constitutional democracy, the media who are rightly described as the 4th estate of the realm, will ultimately decimate the political class of there ever was to be a war between the two. GMB would do himself a world of good by desisting from embarking on such an ill-advised war.
Lets wait and see who is legally ignorant. I insist AITs fvck up will be properly taken care of after May 29th.
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by Kazrem(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogene007:

You are a private citizen while a president-elect is not.
President elect not President. He can't be impeached. He can't make laws. Aside that he contested and won, he is like me and you - ordinary citizen. So why the brouhaha of his baring a media from covering his event?
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yu Highly ryt Man, he shuld focus on d task ahead
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by sumboty: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
What about the destruction of name and damage of personal image being done by the so called AIT during election campaign, like he said, does the constitution give AIT right to destroy ones public image, reporting false information, black listing and tagging President elect GMBuhari,s name publicly, accusing him wrongly and trying to discourage the public in Voting him, because we all know what AIT was trying to do, and its easy to prove to the jury in Court. AIT as the right to bar and refuse APC Campaign Advert right Please answer this!!!!!!!!!
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by cbravo2: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
Re: AIT Hate Attacks On Buhari; A Violation Of Ethics And Standards Of Journalism. by cbravo3: 12:13pm On May 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.