Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? (2417 Views)

A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by softnipples(f): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
A friend of mine was expelled from school after facing the school disciplinary committee. But being desperate to get an education and become a lawyer, he has decided to sit for Jamb again and get admission to the same institution(UNIBEN). He called me to know if the school will admit him as a fresh student without considering that he was initially expelled. I'm asking because some persons think that he will not be offered admission again and that even if after he has been mistakenly offered admission, it will be withdrawn if the school finds out he has been initially expelled.
Please what is your take on this. Thanks.
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by prevail23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
why was he expelled?
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by softnipples(f): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
prevail23:
why was he expelled?
He was expelled for stealing and forgery
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by prevail23(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
softnipples:

Jisos!
maybe he didn't succeed in dis attempt,so he wants to apply for d uni again so dat he can go and strike again ;grin

Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by prevail23(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
softnipples:

but on a more serious note,i don't think applying for dat school again is a good idea, leh him just change na sad

Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by Nastydroid(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
i don't think he will be admitted.
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by derolemode(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
softnipples:
He shuld just forget abt that school coz itz a no no 4 him

Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2015
It won't be possible in the same school. He should try somewhere else. I was also Expelled from school for sorting ma lecturer in my final year. But I have put it behind me. Currently am in UI. Department of Archeology.

Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by RapLawd(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
softnipples:

With this kind moniker you dey kiip this kind of friends
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by nairalife2013(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2015
The sch will quikly admit him again; they ll allow him to get tro d levels. In the final year, when all expectations are full and ripe, thell teach him the terminal lesson that will make him hate schoolling for life! Alas He will then go and find work to learn!
He shld better flee from dat sch and seek admission elsewhere.

Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by MikeMicheal(m): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by dtg564s: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2016
i knw its painful...just inform them.... they might consider and not react the way u think.
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by MikeMicheal(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
dtg564s:
i knw its painful...just inform them.... they might consider and not react the way u think.
Thanks bro. I am yet to gather enough boldness tho. I guess i need to take some alcohol. I have really disappointed them.
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by Tomkwuize: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Admission would be given but immediately after 3 yrs elapses (when d guy don reach yr 3), the person would be probated to year 1 compulsorily... Anoda 3yrs don go be dat.... If na d same school u wan get admission, ur enemies would still hunt u nd kill u again.... Best option is a private school, or las las.... Yankee
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by ThatKING(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
prevail23:
Jisos!
maybe he didn't succeed in dis attempt,so he wants to apply for d uni again so dat he can go and strike again ;grin
classic case of "if you fail, try again ''
Re: The Effect Of Expulsion From School; How True?? by Divay22(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
MikeMicheal:
I am also in final year now, but i have been withdrawn due to poor results which is as a result of my extreme unseriousness. I am ready to start all over but the problem is that i dont know how to break the news to my parent. Pls how were you able to do that?
It's not too late to start all over again.
Tell them. Tell them it wasn't your intention, it hurts you even more to cause them this great pain and made all their financial efforts seems like a waste and beg them that you're willing to make it right again all you just want is their believe, prayers and efforts.

It's gonna be hard but not impossible, but best you let them know now so they don't start keeping a tab on when you'll graduate.
All the best bro.

When Will Nigerian Polytechnic Education Be Equivalent To University Education? / That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic / Federal Scholarship Board(fsb) Start Nomination For 2020 BEA Scholarship.