Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife (1248 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MrPristine: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Can't believe he looked this good before Lagos became his private company grin

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jagaban of borgu himself looking good....ageis unfair to this guy o...even riches affected him negatively...more money....more winkles I guess
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by aristocrazzy: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chisos! Is that tinubu before he became Jagaban. Nna e I just know say he go handsome when he young. cheesy
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by Ezedon(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Now i know that stealing have levels
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MrPristine: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MrPristine: 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
MrPristine:
Lalasticlala
Seun this thread deserves front page na.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by aare07(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
Go better for me
Sure
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by lalasticlala(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
the pic had been on fp before
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
lala, please warn anti spam bot to release the topic I created and unban beremx

www.nairaland.com/beremx
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/beremx

Still under anti-spambot ban.

I need to put a source to the topic but I can't
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by MrPristine: 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Alright sir
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by SirVictory: 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Jagaban of borgu himself looking good....ageis unfair to this guy o...even riches affected him negatively...more money....more winkles I guess
Not only age even ill gotten riches too.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Tinubu And His Wife by denziz: 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
Jagaban borgui,the master strategist, you people aren't seen anything yet,the game just begins.You will receive the shocker of your life.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Afraid Of Buhari - Asari-dokubo Threatens War / Non-igbo Officers Who Were Participants In The January 15, 1966 Coup De'tat / Another Madness Aside From Trekking Alighted +pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.