Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? (829 Views)

How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" / Ladies, How Best Should Men Woo You? / How Best To Forget A Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by dgreatrock(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2009
Well, well, well!
Valentine day is just around the corner. the fever is catching up on people every where.

in your opinion, tell us how best to go about preparing for it and how one ought to celebrate it without having to regret thereafter
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by dgreatrock(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2009
please watch your steps, be vigilant and wise, many wolves are going about seeking those whom they will devour. Dont allow them to exloit you and rob you of your virginity, tranquility, chastity, or pilfer from your savings in the name of valentine.
a word is always enough for the wise
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by MrCrackles(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2009
It should never be celebrated!
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by dgreatrock(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2009
how i wish that it could be so!
most fanatics will never hear of it! sad
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by folabim(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
Go to motherless babies homes & show them real love.
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by sistajay(f): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ folabim

Well said my sista!
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by aduje(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
Show love this val season. Don't show bedmatic moves grin
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Tonyet1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
my babe and i have already made plans to have ours in a cool restaurant in PH city, probably one of the best, a table for two

check her out >>>>, isnt she lovely? grin grin

love is not for every one, so not everyone is advised to have it that day wink
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Epi: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
Leave a note/hershey kisses on her pillow
create your own love poem and write it on the bathroom mirror.

***DON'T BE LAZY.  Cook and have dinner in the bedroom  wink wink with a love note on the tray.

1 love
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by dgreatrock(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2009
folabim:

Go to motherless babies homes & show them real love.

Well said! let's not be myopic and selfish about the valentine thing, let's show real love to the less privilege by visiting the orphans, disabled, sick and dying persons, etc on that day.

okay, let's not fail to appreciate those our loved ones for all their love, care and support. but let's do this within the confine of morality and sanctity.
HAPPY VALENTINE TO MY BELOVED NAIRALANDERS
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2009
i show love to ma babes eveyday
why choose a particular day to[b] exhibit [/b] love?
rubbish.

ill be in ma house watching football, reading and sleeping
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2009
who is this valentine person that makes people buy chocolate and flowers i bet you his family bussiness is candy and flower sales people.

You shouldn't have to wait for one day to show love. Everyday should be a day that you let the ones closest to you know that you love them not on some commercially made up holiday.
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by tmoney11(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2009
I will celebrate mine with my friend
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by kingsikaz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
visit mama basira for a nice n kool AMALa wink wink, do d rest banging with ur lady till she start cry and begging u, then comes d next day, go to church 4 4giveness. grin
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by StanP(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hope my girl will understand if i tell her we shd visit the Motherless babies home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by dgreatrock(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2009
tmoney11:

I will celebrate mine with my friend

who is your friend?

kingsikaz:

visit mama basira for a nice n kool AMALa wink wink, do d rest banging with ur lady till she start cry and begging u, then comes d next day, go to church 4 4giveness. grin

i disagree to agree. if she is not your wife, no banging angry

StanP:

Hope my girl will understand if i tell her we shd visit the Motherless babies home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Stanp! Stanp!! Stanp!!!
How many times i call you?
please small small o! Dont tell us to come and settle your domestic bruhaha because of valentine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Emperoh(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
Pray and ponder over the live of St. Valentine
Give to motherless babies and the less privileged of the society#
Pray and ask for forgiveness of sins.

Prepare for the Lenten season!!!

What am I missing?
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by debosky(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
Emperoh:

Pray and ponder over the live of St. Valentine
Give to motherless babies and the less privileged of the society#
Pray and ask for forgiveness of sins.

Prepare for the Lenten season!!!

What am I missing?

Send Crizzle's gifts? cheesy grin grin
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2009
If u r single. Since its saturday. Save ur money and go to weddings and parties. Many things r on that day.
When u r tired of branching and strange/ familiar peoples parties.
Go home watch TV and spend time with ur loved ones.
shikena!
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Magz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
Be wise. Don't "celebrate" at all.
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by merge(f): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
Valentine is overrated

Love nowadays is a Joke.
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by romsky: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2009
dont get it twisted luv is a biutiful tyn
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by merge(f): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
LOVE=JOKE
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by Magz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
Love is a beautiful thing

Valentine's is idiotic
Re: Valentine: How Best Should It Be Celebrated? by romsky: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
feb 14 will be bera if made as a day to honor the death of a brave man & not get entangled btw sheets

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? / What Will You Do If Your Friend Impregnates Your Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.