Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Pastor Has An Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pastor Has An Ex! (940 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor Has An Ex! by osadudu(f): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
hello people,do u remember my friend and the pastor?well it turns out the pastor has an ex from his NOT SO DISTANCE past,my friends in love but the pastor is having trouble telling the ex its over between them,she feels like feeding them both with rat poison.by the way,the ex is someone she knows and she still saw the two of them together in November 2008.is the rat poison theory advisable?
Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by kufreabasi(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
story story!!!
stoooooory

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by tope2000(f): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2009
osadudu:

hello people,do u remember my friend and the pastor?well it turns out the pastor has an ex from his NOT SO DISTANCE past,my friends in love but the pastor is having trouble telling the ex its over between them,she feels like feeding them both with rat poison.by the way,the ex is someone she knows and she still saw the two of them together in November 2008.is the rat poison theory advisable?

Very
just put it in his food wink
Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by dewaledeyi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
Its not adviceable for her to commit a series of murder like that.

If she does, tell her that kirikiri maximum prisons has a female section.

She should listen to reason,

One love
Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by netghost: 1:56am On Feb 04, 2009
vengance belongs to GOD
Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by Sissy3(f): 5:08am On Feb 04, 2009
tope2000:

Very

gurl, u need confession section for saying that cool cool cool cheesy
Re: The Pastor Has An Ex! by bunmii(f): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2009
tope2000:

Very

i agree completely!

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinema Now A Hub For Ashewos / Temptations: / How Many Times Have You Fallen In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.