Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* (4765 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by edward1984(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
There is a saying " A picture is worth a thousand words "

This is the look you get in church with your wife and pastor says "Repeat after me. Lord make me impotent if I lay with another woman"

Ladies in the house

3 Likes

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by doublewisdom: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
That pastor must be from the pit of hell. He will receive community beating after service.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by ChiSun27(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by oluspencer(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
I guess the pastor is trying 2 prevent some of his choirs baie from coming.
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by 5minsmadness: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na to get chronic cough immediately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by McCarlito(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
That's when the guy would immediately assume deaf and dumb grin grin grin grin grin

Some pastors no sabi cover secrets sha grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Zzyco: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
McCarlito:
That's when the guy would immediately assume deaf and dumb grin grin grin grin grin

Some pastors no sabi cover secrets sha grin grin grin
Walahi. Na dos pastors I like pass.. Dem dey open men secrts.. Dey no dey hide anything.

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Shebarh(f): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
****Boko haram zone**** KEEP OFF grin****Boko haram zone**** KEEP OFF

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by ifex370(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
am in smiley
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Pdizzle(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by austine4real(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Durchess(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by captainobvious: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
most churches are afraid to speak against fornication and adultery, before dey loose all their members...my observation!

3 Likes

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
edward1984:
There is a saying " A picture is worth a thousand words "

This is the look you get in church with your wife and pastor says "Repeat after me. Lord make me impotent if I lay with another woman"

Ladies in the house

grin grin grin grin
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
The pastor will be digging his own grave then.

He should expect not tithe from the men folk grin

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by timilehing(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
These are the kinda pastors we need in town. Pastors like Elijah

2 Likes

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by deewhone(f): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Omololu007(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
That's why I don't go to church,,but I never marry sha
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by tsdarkside(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2015
thunda!!!..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by smsshola(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Automatic epilepsy will just occur...

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Eldorado01(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2015
[size=20pt]simple....i will just stand up and tell d pastor to say it first.....and ask the choirs to testify[/size]

2 Likes

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by IceDude(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Why pastor go make that kind statement sef, make he use he brain na grin

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Na to fake cough til pastor repeat am finsh grin
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by liveyourlife: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2015
That man's face is priceless

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Lolzzzangry angry angry
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
"Repeat after me. Lord make me impotent if I lay with another woman"
ama shout
"Repeat after me. Lord make me IMPORTANTif I lay with another woman"
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by toksroyal: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by freshdopeboi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by eghos12(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
haha ha.
Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by Elparaiso(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Heaven Forbid, make i talk this one.
I day crase....? Na that moment my phone go get international call.

1 Like

Re: In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* by baralatie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Elparaiso:
Heaven Forbid, make i talk this one. I day crase....? Na that moment my phone go get international call.
Lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle / Fame And Luv- A Photo Film / I Am Good At Making Friends Initially But The Friendship Doesn't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.