Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce (5958 Views)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by rexbuton: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello there..
This is like my first post in this section cos I'm not really a fan of explicit sexual content! Anyways I traveled to Benin for an old friend's wedding but I couldn't attend due to some issues, actually the travel guys left my bags back at where ever they clear travellers bags.. So no suit to wear..

Fast forward to Sunday morning, woke up late and went straight to politics secessionist thread to deal with some guys and like maybe 2 hours later I heard knocking distant, on getting there, o boy see fine babes ooo and one sweating guy, they were carrying immunization boxes and wearing green Bib abi na NHIS jacket.. I told them that there was no child in the house but I don't mind the girls immunizING me.. One girl dey smile that coy Mona Lisa smile, the other one straight face and the guy squeeze face..

Long matter made short, I don't know how ooo but I convinced the lady to come in for a drink or even just to check time, she come dey laff, so she told them that she'd join up with them or something like that.. Me Don forget sef..
She came in, she check time, she say she wan go, she was just laughing, I said no ooo at least check date too, na den she say I be crazy guy.. She sat down and we started gisting, about Buhari and tinubu and random politics ish.. There is this wine my host,. my uncle actually likes Kagor, it tastes like honey, I run inside go bring am come, 30mins Don go ooo
She gradually loosened up, and asked about my job, where I've been and relationships.. As she ask relationship me sef dey talk spoil slowly but purposefully, I got closer , she no mind, I got cozy, she no mind .. After small talk I kissed her.. As she pull back weakly, i smile inside my heart, dis one Don die. I kissed her again. Long and deep, na so she go down for chair.. As my hand dey touch areas na so she dey make certain sounds, as a certified Olosho back in the days I know what's up.. I took her right there on the rug, twice. She sabi. And she was tight. After every she seemed one kind but I just dey pet am( Conflict resolution) .. I took her details.
She go baFF, she left at 1530hrs or thereabouts..
I felt good but I think it was the Kagor
What do you think?
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
all this long story because you furcked ordinary pussay

26 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by dechandel(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247 you get patient o!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Can someone summarize this fùcking bullshìt,please?!undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by rexbuton: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
[/size]
vizkiz:

[size=10pt]all these long story because you furcked ordinary pussay
you should not regard women as ordinary..every woman is a specimen that should be treasured,and the very act of coitus revered even if you know the end product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by tpiadotcom: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op are you going to translate this jargon and also explain how it concerns me.

2 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
What _idiot posted this _shit?

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lie lie story

2 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Lala247 you get patient o!! angry

I can see, dede this one nah special case lol smiley

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
firstly op thumb up for fuvcking this lady cos u are a sharp crazy guy undecided.secondly as u dey so ur own don finish cos d babe don carry std give u,so u berra go check ur........rather telling us this poo!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
firstly op thumb up for fuvcking this lady cos u are a sharp crazy guy undecided.secondly as u dey so ur own don finish cos d babe don carry std give u,so u berra go check ur........rather telling us how this poo!! cheesy
You must be the babe.

There's no other way you'll know she gave him std. . . No wonder you look like a std carrier.

7 Likes

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by ikeno(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just because you fuucked one of those ugly looking ladies,you are here telling us about your life history....what a shame.
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blackett:
You must be the babe.

There's no other way you'll know she gave him std. . . No wonder you look like a std carrier.

werey don come again ooo#singing in daddy shoki's voice#no derailing,so swerve!! undecided undecided
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Chidimercy: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
all tanks to kagor.. Had a similar experience though not immunization babe.. Buh tink is becos of kagor i gave her..
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by ITbomb(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blackett:
You must be the babe.

You don do now she don take down that her fine picture
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
ITbomb:

You don do now she don take down that her fine picture
I decided to take down my pics for while not because because of his comment oo.like a month now cheesy i dont have a profile pics.
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Ransomhansom1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blackett:
You must be the babe.

There's no other way you'll know she gave him std. . . No wonder you look like _a_ _std_ carrier.

. Hhmmm, grammar @'a std carrier'

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Ransomhansom1:
lmao!!
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Ransomhansom1:
Dumb fvck.

How does "an Sexually Transmitted Disease carrier" sound to you?

Fooool.
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Pishure of the lady
Or she is ugly wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
dptrix:
Pishure of the lady
Or she is ugly wink wink

Op did you use protection?

Big immunized STDs loading

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by TonyOputa(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Blebleswag:
Lie lie story

Lol...
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by TonyOputa(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2015
cool. OP shey you know you haff sin?

OP shey you know your own hellfire wee be different?

Ok.
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
I decided to take down my pics for while not because because of his comment oo.like a month now cheesy i dont have a profile pics.
taaaa small insult you people run and remove the picture.

abeg post it again make i see angry
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
rexbuton:
Hello there..
This is like my first post in this section cos I'm not really a fan of explicit sexual content! Anyways I traveled to Benin for an old friend's wedding but I couldn't attend due to some issues, actually the travel guys left my bags back at where ever they clear travellers bags.. So no suit to wear..

Fast forward to Sunday morning, woke up late and went straight to politics secessionist thread to deal with some guys and like maybe 2 hours later I heard knocking distant, on getting there, o boy see fine babes ooo and one sweating guy, they were carrying immunization boxes and wearing green Bib abi na nhis jacket.. I told them that there was no child in the house but I don't mind the girls immunization on me.. One girl dey smile that coy Mona Lisa smile, the other one straight face and the guy squeeze face..

Long matter made short, I don't know how ooo but I convinced the lady to come in for a drink or even just to check time, she come dey laff, so she told them that she'd join up with them or something like that.. Me Don forget sef..
She came in, she check time, she say she wan go, she was just laughing, I said no ooo at least check date too, na den she say I be crazy guy.. She sat down and we started gisting, about Buhari and tinubu and random politics ish.. There is this wine my host,. my uncle actually likes Kagor, it tastes like honey, I run inside go bring am come, 30mins Don go ooo
She gradually loosened up, and asked about my job, where I've been and relationships.. As she ask relationship me sef dey talk spoil slowly but purposefully, I got closer , she no mind, I got cozy, she no mind .. After small talk I kissed her.. As she pull back weakly, i smile inside my heart, dis one Don die. I kissed her again. Long and deep, na so she go down for chair.. As my hand dey touch areas na so she dey make certain sounds, as a certified Olosho back in the days I know what's up.. I took her right there on the rug, twice. She sabi. And she was tight. After every she seemed one kind but I just dey pet am( Conflict resolution) .. I took her details.
She go band, she left at 1530hrs or thereabouts..
I felt good but I think it was the Kagor
What do you think?
Mister man u need deliverance
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by rexbuton: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
firstly op thumb up for fuvcking this lady cos u are a sharp crazy guy undecided.secondly as u dey so ur own don finish cos d babe don carry std give u,so u berra go check ur........rather telling us this poo!! cheesy
I'm quite sure there were no STDs.. I didn't hear any one entering my stuff
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by rexbuton: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

I can see, dede this one nah special case lol smiley

I like your pic.. you wanna check time?
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
rexbuton:

I like your pic.. you wanna check time?

Lol urs is fab wink
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
krall:
taaaa small insult you people run and remove the picture.

abeg post it again make i see angry
ask kingtom,i am not kidding.why will i remove my pics all because of one silly comment?i dont do my tinz dat way grin

1 Like

Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
vizkiz:
all this long story because you furcked ordinary pussay
LMAO!!! cheesy
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
ask kingtom,i am not kidding.why will i remove my pics all because of one silly comment?i dont do my tinz dat way grin
This babe.. U tickle me with ur posts
*looks around, coast is clear*...... U know the rest grin
Re: I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce by rexbuton: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol urs is fab wink
We're talking about yours now.. You look stunning.. seriously stunning

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Over Aged Son Sucking My Wife's Breast - Distraughted Man Reveals / 10 Uses Of Condom You Never Knew / No Girl Is Unfvckable!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.