Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued (52792 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by eCollynzo: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari's mission has been accomplished, so his terrorists tactically released them to the military.

6 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by niceguy7(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
He go good oo
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Alhajiumar37(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Alhamdulillah Allah is great

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by nikkiking(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Story that touched. Abeg were my origin bottle lemme drink and be happy
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by slimchimex(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Great jod the NM
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by joseph1832(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
We're waiting patiently.... Let's hope this isn't another co.ck and bull story! Because this is the same people who told us the knew where the Chibok girls where sometime last year and up till now, its the same old song!...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Trailblazer1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Jchi9876: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
This is victorrrrrrrrrry for the country and the President...

Saiiiiiii Jonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Saiiiii Militaryyyyyyy

Olofo done wake up?

3 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by tollytexy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by toluine56(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mehn its true ooo just saw on deji badmus on cctv news usa.
Halleluhiah
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by arewafederation: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:
All hail Gej, the man that freed Buhari 's captives. Love you my president and shame to the daura dullard, the great baba one chance.

O Lord, this biafransoul is desperately in need of sense!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Jchi9876: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s][quote author=eCollynzo post=33214008]Buhari's mission has been accomplished, so his terrorists tactically released them to the military.[/quote[/s]]

omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by 247notire(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!
Pls lord!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by AWONEYAN(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Priase God ! Halleluyah
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by ndcide(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg make I hear word!
this whole drama ended immediately after the presidential election.
it is my opinion
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by adeA1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good work GMB the hero of our time. God bless
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by jayhans(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
I dnt knw wat GEJ has done to deserve the. Kind of hostility sum nlanders re giving him... To rule a nation of abt 170million ppl is nt easy.... THANK GOD FOR N.Army.. long live nigeria nd long live Gej

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Opinedecandid(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
It is true.

I must be them.

Thanku Jesus.

Welldone GEJ.

Weldone NA.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Situation001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
and none of the rescued victims fall a victim of casualty during the attack..

I smell lies.. despite the number of girls that have been escaping.. I actually smell lies..
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by kay1one2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Someone correct the heading! "Have".
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by SeverusSnape(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by nonjebose(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mopolchi:
The question is where were they kept all this while that the US no fit find then the time wey they come Naija?
Sambisa forest. Thank God
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by smsdigito: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!
why wont he be ur hero when he is winning? lol
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Jaypea98: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
denziz:
If the information is true, that mean GEJ has the potential to be great but refuses to use his potential because of his cluelessness
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by babestella: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
firstolalekan:
Thunder ⚡ fire them.
Chibok girls is scam
BOKOHARAM is the military wing of PDPïgs
CHANGE has come cool
SAI BABA!

After reading this trash you wrote here, your family will be so ashamed of you. S1lly.

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by ironbody03(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
All is well. I trust buhari that he can do it with the help of Allah
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Dikechigozie: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bhai captives are freed at long last. shame to APC and buhari.

3 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by OYEDIPE(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:
You mean Buhari captives have been freed? Hallelujah. I know the God of Gej no dey sleep.
I pity you.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
I pray this is true. It was breaking news on CNN a short while ago.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Brightology2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
wachakuta:

Like seriously?? After 1 year in a forest inside a desert??.. hmmm
smh 4 u
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by efilefun(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
247notire:
Pls lord!!!

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by fineguy11(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:
You mean Buhari captives have been freed? Hallelujah. I know the God of Gej no dey sleep.
No,,i think the god of gej got high on origin and slept on the 28th of march,,the god of buhari was wide awake....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.