Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued (52793 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Hmmmmmm... I just dey observe

Even me too cos i wonder y dey wud av 31.1k followers and only follow jus 9,.mtcheww igberaga shikin
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
and you hypocrite forgot to make comments about the fact that youre northern devils wanted GEJ to go all soft with the BH foot soldiers...hypocrite.. angry...God go deal with all of ona...
Nobody asked GEJ to go soft on BH, because he was never hard on them.
All that they asked for was to put a stop to the massacre of innocent people and face the real BH. The fact that NA actually killed innocent people just to appear they were working, was confirmed when the Army, sometime last year, released hundreds of people who had been wrongly detained for more than 3 years.

Lets watch and see who God will judge for dereliction of duty.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Davegiz:

You are nafin buh a deranqed lowlifegrin

Thank me lat'r eeediaat
Get a brain first.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
dont worry...you can run your mouth for all I care...pass all the blame on GEJ who ensured there was a peaceful environ for the northerners to vote well...

Buhari is about to assume that sit...we will all watch and see how every blame,including what might happen to all existing pipelines would be heaped on his head...na turn by turn...no be so..??...let the games begin...
If Northern environment is that conducive for voting, why not relocate to somewhere in the North East, say, Damboa, Konduga, Bama or even Chibok to enjoy the Tranformation agenda?cheesy
Since when has security of lives and properties become a luxury?
Yeye dey smell!

GMB will take over in a month. You people can start blowing pipelines and destroying your land in the ND, if only Buhari will let you stay alive/free after the first attempt.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

If Northern environment is that conducive for voting, why not relocate to somewhere in the North East, say, Damboa, Konduga, Bama or even Chibok to enjoy the Tranformation agenda?cheesy Yeye dey smell!

GMB will take over in a month. You people can start blowing pipelines and destroying your land in the ND, if only Buhari will let you stay alive/free after the first attempt.
oh buhari will come kill us abi??...them no born am well to try am... grin...ona dey craze well well if ona try am
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
jayhans:

Humans will always be humans... even Jesus christ was killed by the same ppl whu welcmed him lyk a king in2 jerusalem...... dis is the same GEJ dat was bin praise nd held in high esteem wen he came into power.. nw dis same set of ppl whu were praising him re nw swearing curses on him... My dear friend i knw u were neva a prefect in ur school days if nt u wil knw fully well wat it means to lead ppl.... Lemme clear u on dis " GEJ re contested for dat same seat yes.. nd he lost. If he was greedy as u guys make it seem do u tink he wuld av relinquish power dat easy"??

You are saying nonsense. To whom much is given much is expected. People hailed him and he failed them, did you expect them to keep hailing him? When you were in school, your parents/guardian paid ur fees, u should have just failed your exams and expect them to hug and be proud of you.

He wouldn't even have dared to hold on to power, yes some people close to him must have told him so but he would surely remember what happened to his next door president years back in the name GBAGBO. He wouldn't want to suffer same faith. Like i said in my previous post, you have got no point
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by jayhans(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
ollah1:

You are saying nonsense. To whom much is given much is expected. People hailed him and he failed them, did you expect them to keep hailing him? When you were in school, your parents/guardian paid ur fees, u should have just failed your exams and expect them to hug and be proud of you.

He wouldn't even have dared to hold on to power, yes some people close to him must have told him so but he would surely remember what happened to his next door president years back in the name GBAGBO. He wouldn't want to suffer same faith. Like i said in my previous post, you have got no point
Atleast am better dan u whu is setting his sight on wat he will neva achieve in two life times...#baba hand over zahra to u. Nw i see ur point grin....
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
oh buhari will come kill us abi??...them no born am well to try am... grin...ona dey craze well well if ona try am
All law breakers will be served the bitter dish under APC Government. Be warned!!!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Myself2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chibok girls saga us a scam, now that their leader has been rigged into the presidency, they conveniently assembled a group of girls so the advancing Nigerian Army troops could find them
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Simplymeah: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:
You mean Buhari captives have been freed? Hallelujah. I know the God of Gej no dey sleep.
Do u mean his 'god' dat av bn snoring 4 d past six yrs? Well defeat has woken him up finally,HURRAY! grin grin grin grin
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

All law breakers will be served the bitter dish under APC Government. Be warned!!!
abeg make i hear word...law breakers my foot...let buhari not agree to the terms of the niger deltans and he will get it tough..nonsense!!...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
abeg make i hear word...law breakers my foot...let buhari not agree to the terms of the niger deltans and he will get it tough..nonsense!!...

APC Government will not negotiate with, nor give contracts to Militants and common criminals. If Niger Deltans want anything, they have Reps and Senators in the National Assembly.
Remember sabotage is punishable under the law?
Buhari is a man who takes responsibility and he would not give the excuse of ND Militants making Nigeria ungovernable for him. He will deal with criminals and sabotuers!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

APC Government will not negotiate with, nor give contracts to Militants and common criminals. If Niger Deltans want anything, they have Reps and Senators in the National Assembly.
Remember sabotage is punishable under the law?
Buhari is a man who takes responsibility and he would not give the excuse of ND Militants making Nigeria ungovernable for him. He will deal with criminals and sabotuers!
na u dey talk that one...just wait and see...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
na u dey talk that one...just wait and see...
You will soon know that GMB is not a zoologist.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

You will soon know that GMB is not a zoologist.
GMB that will be controlled by those who funded his campaign.. grin...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
GMB that will be controlled by those who funded his campaign.. grin...
...and "those who funded his campaign" will let militants take over his government? You must be a comedian.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2015
otr1:

...and "those who funded his campaign" will let militants take over his government? You must be a comedian.
those who funded his campaigns would see to it that the niger deltans are appeased rightfully.....remember they all have oil blocks... wink....hand go reach all of them soon...it will all be clear to you like day light...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
those who funded his campaigns would see to it that the niger deltans are appeased rightfully.....remember they all have oil blocks... wink....hand go reach all of them soon...it will all be clear to you like day light...
I hate going round in circle.
Wake me up when Buhari has agreed to appease Militants (not Niger Deltans), except you want us to believe all of you are crooks.
I'll say it again, APC Government will not give audience to criminals.
If you think the likes of that fat föol that was wailing in a Beninoise jail sometimes ago, are invincible, then you're not to be taken serious.
The four winds of this country will be too hot for those who thinks they should disrupt the peace of Nigeria just because GEJ got the boot.
Just wake me up when Buhari is ready to give militants, pats on the back for blowing up pipelines, ok?
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
otr1:

I hate going round in circle.
Wake me up when Buhari has agreed to appease Militants (not Niger Deltans), except you want us to believe all of you are crooks.
I'll say it again, APC Government will not give audience to criminals.
If you think the likes of that fat föol that was wailing in a Beninoise jail sometimes ago, are invincible, then you're not to be taken serious.
The four winds of this country will be too hot for those who thinks they should disrupt the peace of Nigeria just because GEJ got the boot.
Just wake me up when Buhari is ready to give militants, pats on the back for blowing up pipelines, ok?
you are a non entity and not part of the apc government...so sit back and see how buhari bends to the rules of the niger deltans...nigeria has come a long way for a sitting president not to appease the niger delta...so go and sit down somehwere jare... angry
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
you are a non entity and not part of the apc government...so sit back and see how buhari bends to the rules of the niger deltans...nigeria has come a long way for a sitting president not to appease the niger delta...so go and sit down somehwere jare... angry
I won't waste more time responding to an empty headed föol who do not the difference between militants and law abiding Niger Deltans.
This is a faceless forum and everybody is a non-entity here sort of, but please don't bother mentioning me on this topic again, until Buhari starts rewarding the sabotage of militants. I'm done with you on this.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
otr1:

I won't waste more time responding to an empty headed föol who do not the difference between militants and law abiding Niger Deltans.
This is a faceless forum and everybody is a non-entity here sort of, but please don't bother mentioning me on this topic again, until Buhari starts rewarding the sabotage of militants. I'm done with you on this.
my brother no take our discussion personal o...na play play I dey... wink cheesy....

One love bro...

If we have to fight as niger deltans we will do that peacefully and diplomatically......

You no be non entity,you be big man... cheesy....forgive me...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
IzonOwei:
my brother no take our discussion personal o...na play play I dey... wink cheesy....

One love bro...

If we have to fight as niger deltans we will do that peacefully and diplomatically......

You no be non entity,you be big man... cheesy....forgive me...
No hard feelings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.