Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,661 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued (52800 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by lovely17(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2015
won't believe until buhari confirms it
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by estacyresource: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: A Nigerian And 7 Others Executed In Indonesia For Drug

Two Australians who'd been convicted of drug smuggling were executed Tuesday in Indonesia, Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said at a press conference. ..... http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/indonesia-executes-8-drug-smugglers-by.html

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
now you speak like one who wasnt aware of the fact that GEJ and the military could not procure weapons to fight the insurgents..and that at some point in time the northern elites including buhari opted that an amnesty be given to those 77 virgin finders...what has GEJ not done for that backward region?!!!! angry

Gej gave in his best so that the foolish north can vote him out..GEJ never gained anything from bokoharam,,..nothing...
Since when have they started shopping for weapons and could not get them?
2011?
So where are the Trillions the Military have received so far? What have they been using these monies for now that you admit they couldn't purchase weapons?
Do you even know our Army men in the NE are still using that same gun they've always been using?
GEJ simply politicize BH and only realised too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Assslayer: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Buha if you add ri na you sabi and his foot soldiers knows where they have been hiding those girls, he won election all of a sudden the girls appeared.

oh what a miracle !
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2015
hansad:

Your lot never gave the damn about the wickedness in kidnapping those girls.
It was not difficult for Jonathan then to disbelieve that some human beings could kidnap more than 250 girls and cart them away. That could be why Jonathan did not believe it at first. But because your lot are wicked and have no respect for the sanctity of human life as you struggle to get Aso Rock back, you did the kidnap for political power.
How difficult was it to believe BH could kidnap 200+ girls when the same BH killed up to that number of people that morning in Nyanya?
I guess Jonathan had respect for sanctity of human lives that's why he could go for a rally just after visiting the scene of the blast?
Wickedness is when you left the scene of a bomb blast and still have the joy to go and dance azonto as if your life depended on it.

You just watch the video of the scene and tell me Jonathan saw the kidnap as a level of wickedness that can never be reached by BH.
GEJ certainly enjoyed the massacre or how else do you want to describe it, huh?

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Wow!!! So jonathan finally freed buhari's hostaqes... The end of tyranny is nigh
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

How difficult was it to believe BH could kidnap 200+ girls when the same BH killed up to that number of people that morning in Nyanya?
I guess Jonathan had respect for sanctity of human lives that's why he could go for a rally just after visiting the scene of the blast?
Wickedness is when you left the scene of a bomb blast and still have the joy to go and dance azonto as if your life depended on it.

You just watch the video of the scene and tell me Jonathan saw the kidnap as a level of wickedness that can never be reached by BH.
GEJ certainly enjoyed the massacre or how else do you want to describe it, huh?

You are nafin buh a deranqed lowlifegrin

Thank me lat'r eeediaat
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by iheoms: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm! ,I smell dead rat.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by olutunde12(m): 3:48am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=33212718]Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some

it is the courts that put people in prison in a democracy. ur bullhary cannot do natin
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by efilefun(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=olutunde12 post=33220670][/quote]

Even to quote on NL you don't how to... Smh, yet u still spewing trash about. Pelle
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by firstolalekan(m): 5:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Mrstan:

U've jst sounded like a FOOL! CAWORD n BRAINLESS HUMAN BEING
Your father
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2015
How many of them carry belle and how many carry pikin?
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Fourwinds: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2015
LAX89:

What does your father do, assuming you know who he is?
don't assume anything here. say what u want to say. FYI., if my dad holds public position., he will as well be accountable to them. a private business is different ok
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Godsgeneral99: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
people are afraid of losing their jobs...They are now up and doing...Fear of Buhari!! ...is the beginning of a better Nigeria...Tank God for their rescue...Chibok girls or ekwensubok..or anyone..God be praised...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

2011?
So where are the Trillions the Military have received so far? What have they been using these monies for now that you admit they couldn't purchase weapons?
Do you even know our Army men in the NE are still using that same gun they've always been using?
dont worry...you can run your mouth for all I care...pass all the blame on GEJ who ensured there was a peaceful environ for the northerners to vote well...

Buhari is about to assume that sit...we will all watch and see how every blame,including what might happen to all existing pipelines would be heaped on his head...na turn by turn...no be so..??...let the games begin...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2015
otr1:

2011?
and you hypocrite forgot to make comments about the fact that youre northern devils wanted GEJ to go all soft with the BH foot soldiers...hypocrite.. angry...God go deal with all of ona...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Popemax(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Great news.....it has been confirmed GEJ my hero
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2015
jayhans:
I dnt knw wat GEJ has done to deserve the. Kind of hostility sum nlanders re giving him... To rule a nation of abt 170million ppl is nt easy.... THANK GOD FOR N.Army.. long live nigeria nd long live Gej

He knew the population of the country before taking up the hot seat. He re confirmed that the population has increased yet he re contested for the same hot seat.

My friend you have no point
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by dougivilla(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Chibok was a scam!!! How does 200 girls and 93
women freed from Sambisa amount to Chibok
girls being freed? Maybe they should ask some of
the girls to quote Newtons 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws
of motion. No be physics students them be? Is
there any school anywhere else in Nigeria where
we have up to 250 people sitting for physics( not maths or English) at
once, what has been the trend over the years? What is the total population of SS3
students in registered for WAEC or SSCE in
Chibok? Please what is change called in Swahili
abeg??
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Ayanko(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
firstolalekan:
Thunder ⚡ fire them angry
Chibok girls is scam
BOKOHARAM is the military wing of PDPïgs
CHANGE has come cool
Buhari has not even entered Aso rock and mofos have already started taking restitution classes undecided
SAI BABA!
You no get brain. You are blind of hatred for GEJ.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Shortyy(f): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Thank YOU Buhari the god, for releasing your so called captives. you have done a great job. very soon you'll order your Boko Haram servants to stop killing. you are now the president and Jonathan has lost. good job our future president!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by christopher123(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2015
illiad1:
HausaFulanis, Dribbling Nigeria Since Amalgamation.

Bros Jona, Sorry for what they did to you. But then again your fathers were busy drinking ogogoro while we were battling the hausafulani monsters and the yoruba slaves.

Had your waterside people woken up to the reality of this mirage called nigeria in 1967 then all this gang up against you would never have happened.

But then its not too late yet. Now you all have seen you have no stake in this entity, you either die to liberate your people or sit back once more like your fathers and brothers did in 67 and then watch in grave as your children now unborn go through the same orchestrated lies, gang-ups, downfall and outright rejection as have been visited on you by the same people that gave you south-south region just because they want to spite the Igbo in 1967.

In ernest, I have no pity on you. Go home and rest. You have been betrayed.

What do you drink ....I buy it for you

You spoke well
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by firstolalekan(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Ayanko:
You no get brain. You are blind of hatred for GEJ.
Son of a drunkąrd old fool.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by owobokiri(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Hand wey hold dem don tire......nonsense
"I saw Chibok girls together in Sambisa Forest "...Female Escapee (before elections)
"We shall bring back our communities before the elections"....CDS ( before elections)
"We shall stamp out insurgencies out of Nigeria"......Jonathan (before elections)

He wants to use the release of the Chibok girls to stabilize the noise created over our missing 20bn dollars.
We need the cash now...Jonathan...in fact, if there was another presidential election today, you won't get up to 8 million votes.
So how many Boko haram members were killed in the rescue operation? How many Nigerian soldiers died in the course of this rescue mission?

Nonsense story

By saying he wants to use the chibk galz to 'stabilize" the noise created over "our"(are you from the Niger Delta), you are the one playing politics with this all important issue.. to put it mildly, the accusation you just levelled against Jonathan above is totally iill motivated and petty and should be withdrawn unless you can back it up with facts.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by menshealth1234: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otokx(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2015
They want to distract us from the NNPC Audit, the day of reckoning comes.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by jayhans(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
ollah1:

He knew the population of the country before taking up the hot seat. He re confirmed that the population has increased yet he re contested for the same hot seat.

My friend you have no point
Humans will always be humans... even Jesus christ was killed by the same ppl whu welcmed him lyk a king in2 jerusalem...... dis is the same GEJ dat was bin praise nd held in high esteem wen he came into power.. nw dis same set of ppl whu were praising him re nw swearing curses on him... My dear friend i knw u were neva a prefect in ur school days if nt u wil knw fully well wat it means to lead ppl.... Lemme clear u on dis " GEJ re contested for dat same seat yes.. nd he lost. If he was greedy as u guys make it seem do u tink he wuld av relinquish power dat easy"??
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by IlorinFinest: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
I think Gej doesn't want buhari to take the praises of freeing the chibok girls
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by biafransoul: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
otokx:
They want to distract us from the NNPC Audit, the day of reckoning comes.
Which audit are you talking about? Let us all start with how oil blocks was shared to particular persons from some regions that have destroyed this geographical expression called Nigeria. Audit ko, Audi ni.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by unclejb2(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Mopolchi:
The question is where were they kept all this while that the US no fit find then the time wey they come Naija?
So u believe that US actually came to help find anybody?
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by unclejb2(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2015
owobokiri:

By saying he wants to use the chibk galz to 'stabilize" the noise created over "our"(are you from the Niger Delta), you are the one playing politics with this all important issue.. to put it mildly, the accusation you just levelled against Jonathan above is totally iill motivated and petty and should be withdrawn unless you can back it up with facts.
I'm sad u even noticed that dullard. A brainwashed barbarian
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Mopolchi: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2015
unclejb2:
So u believe that US actually came to help find anybody?
I was thinking so. It seems those people are no good to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.