Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest (48266 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Fratello(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
njays24:
BBC said they're not chibok girls.
...na yo girls em be?
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by menshealth1234: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Seuncoded(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Awa dupe Eshe ooo ,eshe oo, Oluwa
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Gehn Gehn....The made believe adopted
chibok girls season 2 premeirs.

If anyone believed there was real adoption in the first place the that persom is definitely from the moon...

All na wash.

If there was ever a true adoption then those girls will nver be founf in one place NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by activefibre1(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
truly boko haram is a frqud, so wat was the political reason for all these disturbances they caused nigerians, if gej didnt care, becos it was the poor northerners it happen to then why is he taking action now? If gej knws sometin abt the girls kidnap, then was he trying to play a heroic stunt to butter is image. If yes, then humans can be really wicked. Nigeria confusing the world since the end of 70's.
Or what abt that man buhari.....pls give me a microscope.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Omowalksola(f): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
We need proves
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by malonephill(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
wakacome:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!this is a very good news

I thought some heartless,dumb and senseless PDP supporters said that the chibok girls kidnapping was not real??i thought they they claimed no girls were kidnapped??i thought they claimed that the chibok girls kidnap was a scam??smh..common sense is not always common

But now i know why some people confidently said the government played politics with the issue of the chibok girls.....is that not the same sambisa forest they bombarded some few months ago and they said they did not find any girls??and they also said those same girls are not in nigeria anymore that they are now at chad??,who is deceiving who??..oya PDP dullards start quoting me and say nonsense...
you're deceiving youself, I know you're happy now? Who doesn't your buhari was behind the missing girls, and you're here talking trash.

Get a life bruv wink

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by austinesteve(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
APC and Buhari has finally released our girls ... God is watching!

exactly.

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Fratello(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Nice work well done by the political script writers. #Mission Fulfilled. One more to Final Episode. Ekwabo "in Ghana Language"
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Let them confirm d news first if it's them but kudos to our gallant soldiers
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Fratello(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Omowalksola:
We need proves
Proves? will surface.... Exactly Todays' date in May, 2015. :p Kindly fflw bck jo, , ,

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Emmahunk(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Kudos to the JTF, Wether Chibok
girls or not, tthe important thing is that 200 Nigerians (girls) held against their wish by BH have been rescued.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Fratello:

...na yo girls em be?
you don't have to reply me because I didn't quote you. I stated what I saw on BBC,so direct you question to BBC. Since you've become a professional stalker,i'm also ready for you. Go for anger management if you can't stand the opinion of others;I'm free to air my opinion.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by openmine(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
Hallelujah o! Season of miracles. Please my President elect when you finish with NNPC, your searchlight should be beam on the Nigerian Military or do both simultaneously.
but dey just got into sambaisa forest and rescued over 300 women which also included 200 girls....dey haven't said dose girls dey rescued were d chibok girls..so I don't see d 'season of miracles' u r talking about...and wat if after buhari probes d NNPC sector only 2 find out dat d former Administration was straight...u people won't lower ur expectations about buhari administration... he hasn't been sworn in and he is already being flooded wit so many expectations.... Lol...hope u don't get disappointed at d end of d day...
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by mryax47: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015
#hmmmmm
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Okeikpu(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari u don win election,pls tell ur robots to release the remaining hostages ⊙︿⊙
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
are u sure of ur statements
So sure bro, It's plan to put fear in mind of the Northerners so as to be scare of going out to collect PVC and to vote but still they perform their civil duty that was why they are blaming Jega that he dsitributed PVC to the Northern states most especially the affected area.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bashydemy(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Habeyy:
just hear yourself ...u may even try reading what u typed again...u should give him kudos even doin these after loosing election ...common
You think say na everybody no get brain like you? we can't be fooled anymore.... What the Nigeria Army can't do for over 2yrs the are doing it under 6weeks and you think say we be fool. Politics is a dirty game my friend.

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Omowalksola(f): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Fratello:
Proves? will surface.... Exactly Todays' date in May, 2015. :p Kindly fflw bck jo, , ,
fflwin u already
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by mryax47: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Das gud news
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by BOMBEATZ(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
[center][/center] #GOVT MAGIC lipsrsealed #GOVT MAGIC
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by CHIAAGRO: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
"I WILL PROBE MISSING 20BILLION"-audit report immediately out! "BOKO HARAM IS A FRAUD"-over 200 girls released! NIGERIA IS BORN AGAIN! BABA, WE TRUST,BOKOHARAM WILL END,FULANI ATTACKS WILL END IN BENUE AND OUR OLD RELATIONSHIP WITH HERDS MEN DURING YAR'DUA'S TIME! FARMERS AND HERDS MEN NEED SPECIAL REGULATION TO CO-EXIST! WE CAN HANDLE IT BUT WE WANT TO FOLLOW THE LAW! sai BABA

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by luvmijeje(f): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
openmine:

but dey just got into sambaisa forest and rescued over 300 women which also included 200 girls....dey haven't said dose girls dey rescued were d chibok girls..so I don't see d 'season of miracles' u r talking about...he wat if after buhari probes d NNPC sector only 2 find out dat d former Administration was straight...u people won't lower ur expectations about buhari administration... he hasn't been sworn in and he is already being flooded wit so many expectations.... Lol...hope u don't get disappointed at d end of d day...

For where? The nonsense audit Jonathan released with his own hand thoroughly implicate his government talkless of the comprehensive audit that will done by the President elect.

Anyway, as far Buhari in words and in deeds do not tell me stealing is not corruption, he has meet my expectation.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by MKO4ever(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Please have they not been able to capture any boko haram and interview him openly? how come up till now we never know the people behind the scene? or the government is aware but decided to cover them up just like NNPC forensic report? Government in Nigeria is so complex and heartless, just anything can happen
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by shollyBi(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by openmine(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
luvmijeje:

For where? The nonsense audit Jonathan released with his own hand thoroughly implicate his government talkless of the comprehensive audit that will done by the President elect.

Anyway, as far Buhari in words and in deeds do not tell me stealing is not corruption, he has meet my expectation.
sorry dear u r wrong,d audit was done by a privately owned company PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a
multinational professional services network....dey were d ones who did d auditing...not GEJ....pls its important u get d facts so u don't misinform odas...as for buhari,I hope am wrong about my assertion because I see many Nigerians getting disappointed after his 4 year reign due 2 deir blind and lofty expectations...dear he ain't no magician!! so stop making him one....
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by acemiliano(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Nobody is fit to fool me with this cock and bull story.GEJ's govt has finally been unbearable and they have won n jubilating.up GEJ!!!
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by talitacumi: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
it is obvious,d agenda of d apc is achieved.GOD will judge!!!!!!!
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
And we re supposed to believe this
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by luvmijeje(f): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2015
openmine:

sorry dear u r wrong,d audit was done by a privately owned company PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a
multinational professional services network....dey were d ones who did d auditing...not GEJ....pls its important u get d facts so u don't misinform odas...as for buhari,I hope am wrong about my assertion because I see many Nigerians getting disappointed after his 4 year reign due 2 deir blind and lofty expectations...dear he ain't no magician!! so stop making him one....

On whose authority was the audit done? The auditors fees is authorised by who? The way you seeing Nigerians getting disappointed is the way I see Nigerians never regretting ever electing this man of integrity.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Okeikpu:
Buhari u don win election,pls tell ur robots to release the remaining hostages ⊙︿⊙

Well said!

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Yasher: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Girls na girls! Whether they are the Chibok girls or not, no one deserves to be in such terrible condition.

So many were kidnapped before the chibok girls, and more after them. Wish all will be rescued.

God bless Nigerian Military and Allied forces
God bless GEJ
God bless me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FAKE / Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.