Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest (48265 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bishopjoe02(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
bond82:

You forgot to mention appoint the founder of the bring back our girls caampaign group. all APC propagandas.

Cc: Isilove, Lalasticla and the rest of you

NB: Mods, when you are done blocking my moniker hush15 for one arrogant efilefun, lemme know. Nairalanders mods playing politics since 19AD
thanks my brother
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Okeikpu(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
evegran:

Well said!
(*^3^)/~♡
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Habeyy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
bashydemy:
You think say na everybody no get brain like you? we can't be fooled anymore.... What the Nigeria Army can't do for over 2yrs the are doing it under 6weeks and you think say we be fool. Politics is a dirty game my friend.
Brainard ....u try ...with DAT ur stinky ass pipe God forsaken sewage tap u call mouth ..u try ...fool
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bashydemy(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2015
Habeyy:
Brainard ....u try ...with DAT ur stinky ass pipe God forsaken sewage tap u call mouth ..u try ...fool
seem you have a very bad day so i ignore you to sleep over it... Now re read my post and comment.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Habeyy(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
bashydemy:
seem you have a very bad day so i ignore you to sleep over it... Now re read my post and comment.
I could read and write and also comprehend well,unlike you that still write English with the aid of text messaging manual...let me help you by telling you ...u don't start nsulting those who meant no harm for u...wise up man
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bashydemy(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2015
Habeyy:
I could read and write and also comprehend well,unlike you that still write English with the aid of text messaging manual...let me help you by telling you ...u don't start nsulting those who meant no harm for u...wise up man
Sorry but you ask for it..
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Habeyy(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry but you ask for it..
I didn't bro..I was just imploring you to reason with me....accept my humble apology as well...AM SO SO SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU bro
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bashydemy(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2015
Habeyy:
I didn't bro..I was just imploring you to reason with me....accept my humble apology as well...AM SO SO SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU bro
You welcome but i never take it personal....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / FAKE / Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.