Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest (48268 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Tex42(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmm! Nigeria is larger the life.
Wonder what would happen on the eve of May, 29, 2015.
Naija Sha.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God whether they are the Girls or not... At least innocent Nigerians have been rescued fromm this Wild Animals

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bond82: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
bishopjoe02:

You better start using ur brain cells, before they dry off. After Buhari have won the election boko haram is gradually dying down, the chibok gals were miraculously find n Sambisa Forest which have b comb by the army for months without result. and this was achieved with just alittle effort. my friend open your eyes. Buhari have won, bye bye to Bokoharam, the generals nd northerns have gotten what they want. After may 29 u wil only hear of boko haram activities once n a blue moon.

You forgot to mention appoint the founder of the bring back our girls caampaign group. all APC propagandas.

Cc: Isilove, Lalasticla and the rest of you

NB: Mods, when you are done blocking my moniker hush15 for one arrogant efilefun, lemme know. Nairalanders mods playing politics since 19AD
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by slimfancier(f): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God! But don't u think d gals need to be sanctified as well as serious deliverance?
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by adioolayi(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Toks2008:

And the nollywood story continues.

Well scripted by GEJ

I tell you friend....they said missing girls was a propaganda... They failed to channel all available resources to deal with Bokoharam all these years...#Suddenly, things changed after elections was postponed for six weeks...now, few weeks to handing over...our military got the balls to enter daring sambisa forest and about 293 women and girls were rescued.... #NollywoodIndeed!
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bond82: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2015
activefibre1:
truly boko haram is a frqud, so wat was the political reason for all these disturbances they caused nigerians, if gej didnt care, becos it was the poor northerners it happen to then why is he taking action now? If gej knws sometin abt the girls kidnap, then was he trying to play a heroic stunt to butter is image. If yes, then humans can be really wicked. Nigeria confusing the world since the end of 70's.
Or what abt that man buhari.....pls give me a microscope.

And when he doesn't do anything and retire to his home, its still the same Nigerians that will say he left without resolving the girls issue saga.

Nigerian, insatiable since the creation of Adam.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by bond82: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
activefibre1:
truly boko haram is a frqud, so wat was the political reason for all these disturbances they caused nigerians, if gej didnt care, becos it was the poor northerners it happen to then why is he taking action now? If gej knws sometin abt the girls kidnap, then was he trying to play a heroic stunt to butter is image. If yes, then humans can be really wicked. Nigeria confusing the world since the end of 70's.
Or what abt that man buhari.....pls give me a microscope.

And when he doesn't do anything and retire to his home, its still the same Nigerians that will say he left without resolving the girls issue saga.

Nigerian, insatiable since the creation of adam
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by openmine(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
luvmijeje:

On whose authority was the audit done? The auditors fees is authorised by who? The way you seeing Nigerians getting disappointed is the way I see Nigerians never regretting ever electing this man of integrity.
first of all,have u seen d Full Report of PWC Forensic Audit? if u have,den u won't b asking who authorised or funded it....besides PWC is a reputable servicing company who have done businesses wit different countries... so who funded it or authorized sudnt b d question here...
as 4 d expectations of buhari administration, like i said before,I just hope 4 ur sake dat am wrong....cos it will b sad if all d stuffs he promised don't come off like u anticipated....
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
yeahh:
ew photos.
Troops rescue 200 girls, 93 women from Sambisa Forest

Are they the chiboks girls? follow us for more details
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/troops-rescue-200-girls-93-women-from-sambisa-forest/#sthash.qNkyf

Boooooloohaaaaaaaariiiiiii....... Wia these gals dey since. Na d pressure to release dem before May 29 make am go before dem Abi? God dey O!
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by dandoki: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Williamso:
Good one from the Commander-in-chief and the NA. I still believe this would have been done a lot earlier if he/they had acted swiftly. Still, great that he/they didn't abandon the task for mere political reasons...
All these are assuming they are the Chibok girls. Still a good feat if they aren't though.

Sai GEJ
Sai GMB

Did you mean "commander-in-thief"?
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by olaideeeedris(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
dyabman:

Tell that to Jonadunce becos he was busy attending parties and going night clubs while the families of the chibok girls are crying day and nite..
But that's not an excuse to toe the path of Jonathan
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by obinnajr(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
BUHARI DON DEY BRING THE GIRLS FOR WHERE HIM HIDE THEM tongue embarassed[sup][/sup][email][/email][url][/url][color=#000000][/color] cool
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by activefibre1(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
bond82:

Nigerian, insatiable since the creation of adam
u are right...buhari fit carry the glory if gej comot. But who be the prey , who be the hunter na the thing wey me dey talk.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by ayusco85(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
mezebel:
Even my unborn baby dey scream "lie from the pit of hell"

so u are pregnant?

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by millionboi(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
APC and Buhari has finally released our girls ... God is watching!
we knw na...dnt mind APc
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Tolubory(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Ooooshe!!!! Nigeria with Drama and Movies nah bobo, dem dey bobo us...
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by orilowo4lv: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
IF IT IS TRUTH NICE ONE TO NIGERIA ARMY.................. WHY IT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG TO LIBERATE SAMBISA FOREST TO RESCUEW CHIBOLK GIRL.....
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Fratello(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
njays24:
you don't have to reply me because I didn't quote you. I stated what I saw on BBC,so direct you question to BBC. Since you've become a professional stalker,i'm also ready for you. Go for anger management if you can't stand the opinion of others;I'm free to air my opinion.
Tss... Stalker? I resembu all those yo NL houseflies? ba.
Iranu.
Quite obvious sb requires the Anger Mgt more.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Fratello(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Omowalksola:
fflwin u already
Daalu, Nne
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by meforyou1(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
futprintz:
who is asking whether they are chibok girls?... the ones rescued are they not 'girls'?...or must they com from 'chibok' b4 they can be rescued? undecided
293 human beings and someone is asking if they are from chibok. Just imagine how this bitter APC people reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by docconceptscom: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
great NEWS

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by nobul(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Niger this.is total fak don't disiv people pls. It luk like asewoo girls.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by robay(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
APC and Buhari has finally released our girls ... God is watching!
broz!!! U need medical check up ooo,bcoz u get memory lost
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Sajio(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Blackchampion:
Ghen ghen
.... This girls my be from yuroba...... I guess lol

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by AKPARAJA: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Very timely so that APC will not come and tell us Buhari is working.Buhari will fail cos he lacks vision and change slogan wasn't defined #baba one chance#
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Political stunt or milestone * lips sealed*
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by MacOG1Anon: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Blackchampion:
Ghen ghen

Bros this is not a story for jest. Please have some respect for the families of the girls and stop making any type of fun with this.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by tolux247(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sorry... This girls was found without gun fire... so boko boys no get wepon to fight... GEJ n Nigeria Army God is Watching you... you no fit bobo mi jare... wait till May 29...
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by tolux247(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
robay:
broz!!! U need medical check up ooo,bcoz u get memory lost

He need to vist Yaba Left side... cos NA rescued d girls which was claim that the girls was not found thre n Oga drunka Jona tlk say before May 29 dem go find the girls now we done find them easy ... NA enter forest without gun fire no war against dem... no Army die or make we hear say 200 boko boys die.... oga JONA well done
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by obyndy: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
I knew it, it's all scam.this chibok issue is purely political just to discredit our president and finally they succeeded
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by Joeoku78: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Liars!! Liars!! The military have lied again . Buhari said during his campaign that he will fight and end boko haram,jonathan postponed the feb 14feb.2015 election by six weeks and fought the boko haram. Buhari said he will rescue the chibok girls when he takes over power and today the military is saying rubbish that they have rescued the girls from sambisa forest. Is it not thesame sambisa they ransacked before the election in which they did not see the girls ? That was how they claimed that Shekau has been killed but we latter discovered that they were telling lies. They said Buhari had no certificate in his file before the presidential election but after the election Buhari won and few days after winning the election they told us that they have seen his certificate. The military is filled with disgruntled elements who are heavily corrupt. The military needs overhauling and complete sanitization . Jonathan has destroyed and devalued nigerian military. Shame to them.
Re: 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest by blacknumbia123(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Williamso:
Good one from the Commander-in-chief and the NA. I still believe this would have been done a lot earlier if he/they had acted swiftly. Still, great that he/they didn't abandon the task for mere political reasons...
All these are assuming they are the Chibok girls. Still a good feat if they aren't though.

Sai GEJ
Sai GMB
............. where is the prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / PDP Governors Panic Over Buhari - Daily Sun / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.