Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (32227 Views)

Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Attacks By Boko Haram Have Reduced In Nigeria, Says Buhari - ThisDay / In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by pasol4real(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
garrix8:

You GEJ supporters are very myopic, clannish and unreasonable. The main thrust of the article is what can be done to take care of the situation and ensure the well being of our people over there.

Tinubu has given suggestions which are wise, practical and easy to implement. Where in the article did he criticise Jonathan?? Our Ambassador was recalled (maybe not by Jonathan) and Tinubu only pointed out why that movement would be counterproductive while at the same time making sensible recommendations.

Thank God GEJ has been booted out, at least we will be spared some of these idiotic defense of a failed and clueless oaf as from May 29th.
Yes thank God gej is no longer président.lets see what à corrupt criminal like tinubu n an Illiterate wud do for us.talk of à government bin criticised n attacked? u aint seen nothing yet dis is Just d beginning.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Opinedecandid(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Kolade354:
Maybe ur father work with him in the Drug Empire that is why you know he is a drug pusher........Ediot.

Set a thief to catch a thief.

Why are you denying your father's business partner and benefactor?

Are you ungrateful?

I'm not the one that asked your old boi to join Tinubu in selling dope, so don't abuse me.

You are not an ediot until you think someone else is.

How you see others is a reflection of who you are!
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kolade354(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Set a thief to catch a thief.

Why are you denying your father's business partner and benefactor?

Are you ungrateful?

I'm not the one that asked your old boi to join Tinubu in selling dope, so don't abuse me.

You are not an ediot until you think someone else is.

How you see others is a reflection of who you are!
Its a simple question............Does your father work with Tinubu in the Drug Empire? If you have proof just vring it forward and stop holidng on to that Fables your dad told you about Jagaban Of Borgu.........The nemsesi of Pdp, the only politician in oppostion party since 1999, focused and determine.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kolade354(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
pasol4real:
Yes thank God gej is no longer président.lets see what à corrupt criminal like tinubu n an Illiterate wud do for us.talk of à government bin criticised n attacked? u aint seen nothing yet dis is Just d beginning.
What do you have in stock? Jackassboy dont go and work and take responsibility, u shallow criticism wont go beyond the walls of Nairaland.........That suya guy in ur street knwz buhari has his vote anyday anytime it is u wu shld go and find soemthing better to do with your fvking time and stop wishing for Incoming govt to fail like you.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by deb(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Well said Tinubu.

To the lazy ass & clueless followers of the present clueless Govt. I have this to say to you; Learn to read before you comment

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by princejenks(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2015
What does apc really want? The same people shouting everywhere that the govt did not act swiftly,and now that they have reviewed the situation and summoned the high commissioner to SA,tinubu comes with this epistle? Please,the outgoing administration has just days left so let apc be patient till then when they get to implement all their out of this world ideas,then they will know how it feels to take the heat when letter writing will no longer be fashionable

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Globawatch: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2015
daresma93:
great idea jagaban, haters can jump into the lagoon

I WILL SET UP GLOBAL COMMITTE TO LOOK IN TO IT
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by obinto: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmm. This man is a smart business man. To what business interest of his do we owe this pro SA write up? I see Tinubu leveraging his new national platform to initiate or advance business interest and he might just have an eye on SA. I dont like him but u have to give it to him. He has a way of sedating people by trumping up democratic ideals while carting away the loot. U hate him or u love him

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by coolvitus(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
We have graduates everywhere and we don't even have any company @ all only oil what ds that tell u about who we are? If the whites have this consumer attitudes we have will anybody be using phone today Africa is corrupt how do we stop it no leader in Africa is capable of making any change so let us stop attacking ourselves is not worth it @ all nothing we can pinpoint and say ds is what is coming from Africa talk more of nigeria all we have is looters and drug dealers. Even in government .
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ArcToyin(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
espn:
Nice 1 jagaban.. some idio.ts r busy looting and also busy engaging in senseless sacking and appointment with less than 30 days to leave. Thanks JAGAGBAN BORGU.. IJAYA SS and SE.. Oko ekun PDP ati GEJ.
lolzz. you know him deledele

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hardbody: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truth24:

Same man

Same feeling bro. Maybe the guy below me may have something to contribute to this very enlightening discourse. Lol.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by magnusolu: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
While we are grateful for these suggestions. I am saying that all nationals in this part of the world ("Africa", "Black nation") need to be wary of an international plot to manipulate them into "One New World Order" of everlasting colonialism. That is the meaning of IMF, ICC, World Bank, etc
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Globawatch:

I WILL SET UP GLOBAL COMMITTE TO LOOK IN TO IT
Bros abeg no investigate me oooo na i joke i dey ooo
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ibedun: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank goodness the clueless punk is no longer in charge of the affairs of 170million. And our dear Oracle of Owu (OBJ) has no business choosing a successor for us ever again.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ibedun: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
magnusolu:
While we are grateful for these suggestions. I am saying that all nationals in this part of the world ("Africa", "Black nation"wink need to be wary of an international plot to manipulate them into "One New World Order" of everlasting colonialism. That is the meaning of IMF, ICC, World Bank, etc

You think the stealing pillaging ignoramuses back in Nigeria understand this? Their inferiority complex will always push them into the hands of these predatory organisations whose sole aim is to ensure and maintain the wretchedness and backwardness of the Negroes.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by otokx(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Biafrarep(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Foolish man, is he trying to impress the xenophobic republic of South Africa or to spite the Nigerian government Sacrificing the integrity and strategic interest of Nigeria on the alter of voodoo politics!!! Abiola treatment awaits you, ugly frog eyed drug dealer!!!
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Georgeokez: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
garrix8:

You GEJ supporters are very myopic, clannish and unreasonable. The main thrust of the article is what can be done to take care of the situation and ensure the well being of our people over there.

Tinubu has given suggestions which are wise, practical and easy to implement. Where in the article did he criticise Jonathan?? Our Ambassador was recalled (maybe not by Jonathan) and Tinubu only pointed out why that movement would be counterproductive while at the same time making sensible recommendations.

Thank God GEJ has been booted out, at least we will be spared some of these idiotic defense of a failed and clueless oaf as from May 29th.
Thank God that we still have pple who have the ability to comprehend a text posted. Sometimes u wonder if pple don't read, understand or even process the words they read or hear. The article was indeed intended to procure a shift and effective solution and not even close to passing any blame at anyone for any decision made, he simply dished out a good advise which if followed would better the situation. It's funny how pple make sentimental remarks that have absolutely nothing to do with the current status quo. What every one needs is good advise like this to help better calm the situation. My point is simple, pple should stop to think before making comments that are in this context senseless and unreasonable.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 14(m): 4:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Waste of Energy, that wont happen, not in South African soil. No one comes to South Africa and dictate terms. Those nigerians who are in south africa were never invited, they came willingly. So no special protection for nigerians alone. Nigerian foreigners will be treated and protected just as any other foreigners.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2n2k(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Biafrarep:
Foolish man, is he trying to impress the xenophobic republic of South Africa or to spite the Nigerian government Sacrificing the integrity and strategic interest of Nigeria on the alter of voodoo politics!!! Abiola treatment awaits you, ugly frog eyed drug dealer!!!

Just agree that he has better foresight than the GEJ government on this matter.

FG realized rather too late, the negative implication of the recall of our diplomats, and seeing that the joke was actually on it, it backtracked and claimed ignorance of the recall making the permanent secretary, the fall guy.

Remember that when South Africa protested (rather childishly) the recall, the minister of foreign affairs only clarified that the diplomats were only 'recalled for consultation'. When the heat got hotter in diplomatic arena, the presidency came out to deny the recall completely and suspended the permanent secretary of the ministry of foreign affairs for unauthorized recall. No knowledgable person is fooled by that because bureaucracy does not work that way.

Nigeria is thus regarded in diplomatic circle as the villain not the victim. That is counter-productive.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 14(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2015
It seems this attention seeking will never end. Every day South Africa this south africa that, do you think they care or read nigerian news?
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 14(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Mopolchi:
If Nigerian government does not protect SAs working in mtn, shoprite, game, stanbic bank and allow SAs be killed, won't the SA government not complain? If after the complaint fell on deaf ears, won't the SA government not do the same as the Nigerian government? The recalling is a sign of disapproval for the nonchalance of the SA government. Mark you, when Buhari assumes office, it will be even worse to the SA government. As for our people there, they should find a way out of that place. There is nothing viable there unless drugs selling, prostitution and raping and killing of foreigners (which for them are the cause of their woes). When they are back, we can send the SA citizens back and give their jobs to our brothers who agreed to return.

Unfortunately, dont have your high hopes. Nothing will change, business as usual
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parolee: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

If he really wrote this, which I think he did....
Then he has made valid and constructive points.
One that our government should look into.

Though I fault the part where he said the south African government is not to blame for their lackadaisicality, while I understand where he is coming from, I think it is in order to call out the SA government for their gross mismanagement of the crisis.

All in all, this is a really good write up.
Kudos to Mr BAT.

Refer to the bold line.......don't you think you need to take your sanity medication?
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parolee: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
sinizia:

Your posts lends credence to the saying; "if you want to hide something from a Black man (Nigerians especially), put it in a book."

If it's to ogle at pórn for 3 hours, you won't find it "too long." undecided

@ Topic, i wonder why Tinubu criticizes everything without finding facts. For Christ's sake, Nigeria didn't recall the man. GEJ never gave that order. The morón that carried out that task has been suspended by GEJ. Tinubu should take a chill pill with this unsolicited and meaningless attacks.

And BTW, let's stop calling these killings - Xenophobia. It's a fùcking [b]GENOCIDE going in S.A!![/b]

What genocide? You are talking absolute rubbish. Genocide is what is going on over there - that's what genocide is.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parolee: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I never expected you to blame south African government because they help you

Blame South African government for what really?
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Parolee: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Mopolchi:
If Nigerian government does not protect SAs working in mtn, shoprite, game, stanbic bank and allow SAs be killed, won't the SA government not complain? If after the complaint fell on deaf ears, won't the SA government not do the same as the Nigerian government? The recalling is a sign of disapproval for the nonchalance of the SA government. Mark you, when Buhari assumes office, it will be even worse to the SA government. As for our people there, they should find a way out of that place. There is nothing viable there unless drugs selling, prostitution and raping and killing of foreigners (which for them are the cause of their woes). When they are back, we can send the SA citizens back and give their jobs to our brothers who agreed to return.

You should be ashamed of your post. Your understanding of issues is very shallow.

Your people don't want to find their way out of here.......try calling them back let's see how many will actually go back to Africa's largest economy country....almost no one.

That should say a lot about your silly statement .....''there is nothing viable for them over there".
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mopolchi: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Parolee:

You should be ashamed of your post. Your understanding of issues is very shallow.

Your people don't want to find their way out of here.......try calling them back let's see how many will actually go back to Africa's largest economy country....almost no one.

That should say a lot about your silly statement .....''there is nothing viable for them over there".
It seems you just got a PAROLE from Indonesian President Widodo. How possible was that? It seems you pulled a miraculous stunt there. Your moniker and comment portray that you just came out from prison as a result of selling DRUGS. With this you have just written, it seems you need to go back to prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.