Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi (40070 Views)

Coordinator Osinbanjo Is Not The Acting President, And Has No Powers- Adegboruwa / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by EdCure: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:

You must be a kid right? Now go back to your lesson class, it's about time undecided
You are the kid here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by tomakint: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
phlemzy:
Dokpesi should be ashamed of himself.
Why? and Lie Mohammed should not be ashamed of himself for all the lying wonders he perpetrated against Jonathan's government? undecided talk about hypocrisy at its peak.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by tomakint: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
EdCure:

You are the kid here.
How many times will I tell you to always be the VOICE and not an ECHO ...huh? Use your head alagba
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:

Buhari must have thought that today's democracy is a 'Tea Party', I wondered what is wrong with him and why he keeps getting irritated at little things he should wait after May 29 when 'bigger things' will be hurled at him grin grin *Politics is Serious Business*
The Baba need to ask Obj how far...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Buhari will not be allowed to Bring back Decree4 through the back door. He wanted to test ground with Ait to see whether he will have his way in preparation for a more tougher action against the Press. Buhari better focus on governance and understand his power as President-elect/Presiden. He should stop subjecting himself to public ridicule. If Alhaji Buhari is unsatisfied he should seek legal redress.

@Dokpesi: be rest assured that democratic Nigerians are behind the Press.

barcanista it is official! You are a fool... Wtf

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by nerodenero: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Even if AIT was wrong,must Buhari return us to military era?Two wrongs don't make a right.Buhari should be prepared for the media and the teeming youths who have access to internet to either clampdown on him for any wrongdoing or praise him.Besides,some of these media houses contributed immensely to his victory.It is still early days to begin to doubt his democratic values and willingness to follow the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by fyneguy: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
This man is selfish. He has made fortune for himself but AIT staff will be made to bear the brunt when broadcast contracts they survive on, are withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=18pt]look at all the blind fanatical followers of Buhari on this thread!

I weep for this country!

Buhari can not and will not be allowed to impinge on press freedom

The NBC can only respond to a pettition and that is what they served AIT

Even at that, AIT can go to court to have a pronouncement on NBC revocation powers

Buhari can not do nothing![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by EdCure: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:

How many times will I tell you to always be the VOICE and not an ECHO ...huh? Use your head alagba
Your constant display of idiocy on NL lays credence to the fact that you have spent all your days grown older without sparing a single minute to growing up. That makes you a perpetual kid that deseves no meaningful attention than hard knocks.

You know too well that you're the lowest of all riff-raffs on board.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by NCOIM(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
BlackMaria:
This dokpesi is a fool.
You still dey make mouth abi,wait till may29,u go hear something. Old Fool.

Bemused uncircumcised He-diot
Buhari shouldn't take us back to the era of decree 4
The senile one should take his aggression to Book haram angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by barika2011(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Buhari will not be allowed to Bring back Decree4 through the back door. He wanted to test ground with Ait to see whether he will have his way in preparation for a more tougher action against the Press. Buhari better focus on governance and understand his power as President-elect/Presiden. He should stop subjecting himself to public ridicule. If Alhaji Buhari is unsatisfied he should seek legal redress.

@Dokpesi: be rest assured that democratic Nigerians are behind the Press.
Shut the Bleep up....u talk like a child...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by NCOIM(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
ki02020:
Most foolish business man ever

I smell poverty

Sorry
You need to go and die
You are losing it
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by luvmijeje(f): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2015
What is obviously very clear is the fact that AIT believes that the historical information about the President elect that were ran, were factually correct. Nothing was done to defame him or impinge on his character or integrity.”

Mr. Dokpesi also added that another documentary about one of the national leaders of APC, Bola Tinubu were also factually correct.

What arrogance! I hope the AIT case is still in court....... The damage cost must be double.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by NCOIM(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Buharists should Be less sentimental for once
When Gej was there,,,if him shit,,them go consult constitutuo,,, if him Sack and appoint,,,constitution says this and.that

Niw ,,an aabsolutely unconstitutional Thing has been committed by their paymaster
The fact is sitting right in front of them ,,,yet they can't see

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by kuuljay(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
the only TV station that can survive without govt patronage for now is channels and TVC dokpesi better amend the fence because even with previous govt patronage it was tough for him ask Ait staff

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by olufunmibi(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
I
KINGSNEEZE:
Just get a life, u don't expect him to be a coward just bcus u are, he made his statements based on the constitution of the country and anything contrary to it is a mere beer parlour gossip that can never hold any water in a democratic setting, I don't know why u guyz keep thinking that buhari has the right to do whatever he likes, mind u, as a president his actions and inactions will be guided by the constitution and he will always have people local and international watching him. So u guyz should stopp putting ur devilish hope on him, else he become a monumental failure

If a fool like you did not decide to keep quiet and tacitly support Jonathan's misgovernance and mind boggling ineptitude, may be things would have been different.

Let me tell you in clear terms, for the next four years, we will keep rubbing Buhari in your face, infact life go tire you! Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by tomakint: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
EdCure:

Your constant display of idiocy on NL lays credence to the fact that you have spent all your days grown older without sparing a single minute to growing up. That makes you a perpetual kid that deseves no meaningful attention than hard knocks.

You know too well that you're the lowest of all riff-raffs on board.
Really? ......and what makes you the best of riff-raffs on board if I may ask.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by sphinx54: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:
Buhari go sweat for yansh he never see anything, I have always believed that the same confused Nigerians that voted Buhari will still chant 'Jonathan would have been allowed 2nd Term'......once a dictator, always a dictator. If Jonathan endure all the insults from social media I wondered why Buhari cannot jejely endure being called Mumu for the next 4years if he behaves like one....undecided Buhari go wound o I swear.. grin grin right on point Chief Raymond Dokpesi
What then should we call those that voted for Jonathan? Some Nigerians think with their ass-holes I swear. Sentiments will ruin this country.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by OoduaVanguard: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah[/size]

There. Fixed. And you can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by OoduaVanguard: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
kuuljay:
the only TV station that can survive without govt patronage for now is channels and TVC dokpesi better amend the fence because even with previous govt patronage it was tough for him ask Ait staff

E never see anything yet.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by sphinx54: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:

Why? and Lie Mohammed should not be ashamed of himself for all the lying wonders he perpetrated against Jonathan's government? undecided talk about hypocrisy at its peak.....
Tomakint...Jonathan has woefully failed, so you can go and die grin
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

There. Fixed. And you can thank me later.

Abuuro Taju is no different from Ab0ki Adamu

Keep playing the pawn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by OoduaVanguard: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Blah blah blah blah.

Iya Baba mama kponrikpongba e cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Kx: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Until AIT issues public apology for maligning the character and personality of the "therealBuhari", NBC should keep AIT off air.
Except if AIT can prove that trully Buhari killed his wife and daughter.[/size]

For crying out loud, is nt this misplaced effrontery on the part of Dopkesi not enough reason for @MBuhari to take AIT to court??

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
aburro taju is my name and my new best friend for now is adamu ab0ki
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari has no right to stop AIT, buhari should better calm down. This isn't 1983 oooo, we aren't in military regime.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by NCOIM(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Tell him
Obviously,,I don't know if the illiterate Old Senile President Elect has ever opened our constitution
Oh,,,I forgot,,he's a dictator and he can't read

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari should take Ait to court!

He can not shut down Ait for running an externally produced and sponsored documentary.

What if he never win the elections?

Will he have been able to call the NBC to revoke Ait's liscence?

This is Buhari's first abuse of power and we know that he will attempt to ban Ait once he is sworn in. But that won't happen because this is not 1984 and Buhari does not hold supreme powers.

So to all of you janjawiid zombies advocating for Ait ban know that your despotic illiterate will have to contend with a Supreme Court ruling on this because Ait will fight to the highest court!

Kx:
[size=15pt]Until AIT issues public apology for maligning the character and personality of the "therealBuhari", NBC should keep AIT off air.
Except if AIT can prove that trully Buhari killed his wife and daughter.[/size]

For crying out loud, is nt this misplaced effrontery on the part of Dopkesi not enough reason for @MBuhari to take AIT to court??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
customized13:
Buhari has no right to stop AIT, buhari should better calm down. This isn't 1983 oooo, we aren't in military regime.

If the ediot had lost will he not have headed to court? Will he have had the power to ban Ait?

Buhari is at least childish in this and his supporters are all fools in calling for Ait ban

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:
Buhari go sweat for yansh he never see anything, I have always believed that the same confused Nigerians that voted Buhari will still chant 'Jonathan would have been allowed 2nd Term'......once a dictator, always a dictator. If Jonathan endure all the insults from social media I wondered why Buhari cannot jejely endure being called Mumu for the next 4years if he behaves like one....undecided Buhari go wound o I swear.. grin grin right on point Chief Raymond Dokpesi
So that nnpc looting can continue right? Indeed commonsense is a blessing.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Kx: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2015
WombRaiders:
Buhari should take Ait to court!

He can not shut down Ait for running an externally produced and sponsored documentary.

What if he never win the elections?

Will he have been able to call the NBC to revoke Ait's liscence?

This is Buhari's first abuse of power and we know that he will attempt to ban Ait once he is sworn in. But that won't happen because this is not 1984 and Buhari does not hold supreme powers.

So to all of you janjawiid zombies advocating for Ait ban know that your despotic illiterate will have to contend with a Supreme Court ruling on this because Ait will fight to the highest court!

Are you by chance aligning with Dokpesi in saying that AITs documentary that Buhari killed his wife and daughter were "factual"?
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by tomakint: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
So that nnpc looting can continue right? Indeed commonsense is a blessing.
...and for your mind now you get common sense? If really you have the smallest of senses, you should know that NNPC went bad when Babangida stepped in and the level of corruption going on there can only be wittled down by a sincere military government and not this sham you called 'democracy' use ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.