Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,072 members, 7,832,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi (40058 Views)

Coordinator Osinbanjo Is Not The Acting President, And Has No Powers- Adegboruwa / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Mamaflex(f): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
AIT and its counterpart (Raypower) are so bias. They are suppose to be neutral. You can easily know who they stand for. Gosh!! I felt like giving Ehidu a formatting slap this morning. angry

Anyway, Buhari should have silently dealt with AIT without them knowing where it's coming from. Whatever happens now, they will start pointing accusing fingers.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by CSTR2: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2015
TheMadame:
So according to Mr Dokpesi, AIT has the right to slander,insult and libel an individual because of press freedom?
So according to Mr Dokpesi AIT has the right to practice mercenary and irresponsible journalism because there exists freedom of press?
So according to Mr Dokpesi,AIT can produce a mockumentary filled with outright lies,half truths and innuendoes without regards to all ethics of journalism because of freedom of the press?

Over the next four years AIT will face its own demons. Mr Dokpesi should grit his teeth and take it like a man. I just dey look and laugh.
Mr buhari should go to court.
Is that too hard for you people to understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2015
TheMadame:
So according to Mr Dokpesi, AIT has the right to slander,insult and libel an individual because of press freedom?
So according to Mr Dokpesi AIT has the right to practice mercenary and irresponsible journalism because there exists freedom of press?
So according to Mr Dokpesi,AIT can produce a mockumentary filled with outright lies,half truths and innuendoes without regards to all ethics of journalism because of freedom of the press?

Over the next four years AIT will face its own demons. Mr Dokpesi should grit his teeth and take it like a man. I just dey look and laugh.

If AIT insults , libel or slander u , then why not go the court and sue them? Sometimes I wonder how ur brain works.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by kennes10: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
barika2011:

Shut the Bleep up....u talk like a child...
U re d child if u cnt argue lyk an intellectual. What Barcanista said ws right,he shld seek legal redress nd nt ban dem. We re in democratic dispensation. D fact u use abusive wrds doesn't mek u smart.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Mamaflex:
AIT and its counterpart (Raypower) are so bias. They are suppose to be neutral. You can easily know who they stand for. Gosh!! I felt like giving Ehidu a formatting slap this morning. angry

What is this one saying ? RUBBISH!
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by peedeeasobie(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
soe:
Haba...this is a very simple matter na...why is GMB sef in a hurry.

Baba cool down...leave the eediot to continue ranting...

NBC wrote a query to AIT and he has not responded...because he has the backing of Jonathan...but after May 29, the way NBC will close down that station until further notice ehn...even Buhari will not be able to beg them.

Just wait n see

Close down which station? Where do you think we are? China or North korea? Or you think it was a coup that happened?

My friend, the guy is president-elect in a democratic era. If nbc closes down the station, they will go to court and get an order to open it!

The station has come out to say that what they aired was factually correct, its left for the General to disprove this fact!

Sentimental nation, sentimental people!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
I ask any of the TANoids here to tell us if President Buhari broke any law or breached any part of our constitution by declining AIT the privilege to cover his activities.

Waiting .......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by menshealth1234: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by firstolalekan(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
BlackMaria:
This dokpesi is a fool. You still dey make mouth abi,wait till may29,u go hear something. Old Fool.
He is a very big old foól.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by DExplorer1: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Mr. Dokpesi, you had better remain silent as you have violated alot of rights that should guide you. Even in court you'd be found guilty and in regards Presidencial privileges, you're a gooner.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by zion85(f): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
U people have not seen anything. Once a dictator is always a dictator. Only God will save us in dis country.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by davidque007(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Many people still fail to realise that, we are in a democratic dispensation not a military one. As such, the president elect will have to take nonsense from media houses and individuals, just as PDP did under jonathan and obasanjo. He can't just ban and do as he pleases, also his powers under a democratic setting is limited compared to when he was a military dictator. This new government will have to learn to stomach a lot of false accusations and abuses from diff quarters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by firstolalekan(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Buhari will not be allowed to Bring back Decree4 through the back door. He wanted to test ground with Ait to see whether he will have his way in preparation for a more tougher action against the Press. Buhari better focus on governance and understand his power as President-elect/Presiden. He should stop subjecting himself to public ridicule. If Alhaji Buhari is unsatisfied he should seek legal redress.

@Dokpesi: be rest assured that democratic Nigerians are behind the Press.
Senseléss goat.
Loser.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by kemback2220003: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Point of correction.. AIT is not the formost private station, MINAJ BRODCASTINGD INTERNATIONAL (MBI) remains the first indegenous privately owned station, Dokpesi should stop rewriting history to suite him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by firstolalekan(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:

You must be a kid right? Now go back to your lesson class, it's about time undecided
Clueless Mumu
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by NCOIM(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Mods

Why are yiy guys hiding my comments?[size=8pt][/size] sad angry
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by oduz: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .Dokpesi, Mr Buhari is not a public official . . . . . . . . . . .he will become a public office holder on the 29th of may 2015 and not before then . . . . . . . . . .i repeat, there is no office of the president elect!!!

Thank you for this reminder cool

Beyond this, every country acredits media coverage for their President, Naija being no exception

Such approvals can be periodically reviewed

Same go for broadcast licences

Particularly for Companies that disrespect NBC, APCON regulations as AIT has done

Lets note that Buhari specifically mentioned AIT

He did not mention Ray Power, Faji TV or any other Daar Comm subsidiary

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria cool

The Land is Green cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by adeA1(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Am stll tryin to get hw u re goin to suvive this d backin of d president -elect. Olofo

Dopemu abi wetin den dey call u don forget then to ask GEJ to also provide us wit GENRATORS wit wchc to watch ur false documentaries u aired.
Now u re to be purnished for airin an already dead documntries , evn for few that wacthed it didn't see any sense in it cos u aired it in such a way that evn kids knew its defamatory in its totality.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
tomakint:
Buhari go sweat for yansh he never see anything, I have always believed that the same confused Nigerians that voted Buhari will still chant 'Jonathan would have been allowed 2nd Term'......once a dictator, always a dictator. If Jonathan endure all the insults from social media I wondered why Buhari cannot jejely endure being called Mumu for the next 4years if he behaves like one....undecided Buhari go wound o I swear.. grin grin right on point Chief Raymond Dokpesi

Just shut up Fool!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Mamaflex(f): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

What is this one saying ? RUBBISH!
You must be foolish to not know what I'm saying.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by netmillionaires(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Members of the Church of Anger: I understand that you are always angry and abuse kill anyone that ccriticize Alhaji Buhari. Make una continue...
guy I know u are pro-PDP and always out to criticize Buhari even when he just sit down and eat corn. Election campaign has come and gone. It is high time you move on.
Ur sons and daughters have freedom of speech now(assuming u have one). No be so? Now what will be ur reaction if ur sons and daugthers abuse u? Do you just sit down and watch them saying they are exercising their freedom of speech or U wield d cane and teach them how to be a better citizen?
Maturity is not about keeping quiet all the time. Maturity is knowing when to keep calm and when to act. People just see Jonathan's quietness as a show of maturity. That is very wrong. There is nothing mature in his actions.
Asari spoke of war, Jona kept quiet; PEG talk of stoning people, Jona kept quiet; Buhari talk of shedding blood, Jona kept quiet; Etc... All this can never happen in a sane society. What if this little unguarded statements by these so-called leaders had incited war among the people. Are we going to be shouting GEJ is an hero?
In America, a teen made a post about killing someone and he was rounded up by the police. Are we trying to say America doesn't have freedom of information?
AIT erred! What Buhari did this time is commendable. All persons and enterprises should work within the confinement of stipulated laws. We need to uphold the law for Nigeria to stand again. If AIT is not made a scapegoat other TV stations wouldl be encouraged to air all manner of programmes that might cause war in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
BlackMaria:
This dokpesi is a fool. You still dey make mouth abi,wait till may29,u go hear something. Old Fool.
Must u talk...
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by rabimlomo: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Members of the Church of Anger: I understand that you are always angry and abuse kill anyone that ccriticize Alhaji Buhari. Make una continue...

I mean, must you be like this to be in the opposition. I remembered before and shortly after you "defected", how you adored Buhari. Why are you now so negative about anything Buhari And your conscience is clear
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by firstolalekan(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
Just get a life, u don't expect him to be a coward just bcus u are, he made his statements based on the constitution of the country and anything contrary to it is a mere beer parlour gossip that can never hold any water in a democratic setting, I don't know why u guyz keep thinking that buhari has the right to do whatever he likes, mind u, as a president his actions and inactions will be guided by the constitution and he will always have people local and international watching him. So u guyz should stopp putting ur devilish hope on him, else he become a monumental failure
Shut da fùck up.
You think at all.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Banter1(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Dokpesi is an idiota. Shut down AIT and nothing is gonna happen.
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by ishaq86: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Mr. Dokpesi we shall see
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by rabimlomo: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:
You don't expect everyone to sing your praise. Sometimes your true critics are of more of a friend than those that sing praise to all your actions. There should be freedom of expression Obama suffered even more when he was campaigning.
GMB promised freedom of speech to media & press shortly when he was elected so he should be follow like he said and that's what expected in a democratic setup

Promise on freedom of speech
http://www.voiceofnigeria.org/nigeria/buhari-promises-press-freedom.html
http://www.mailexpressonline.com/buhari-promises-freedom-of-speech-press/

Even to the extent of ridiculing your dead family members for absolutely no reason? Public people are humans too now undecided
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by Ujupsy: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:
You don't expect everyone to sing your praise. Sometimes your true critics are of more of a friend than those that sing praise to all your actions. There should be freedom of expression Obama suffered even more when he was campaigning.
GMB promised freedom of speech to media & press shortly when he was elected so he should be follow like he said and that's what expected in a democratic setup

Promise on freedom of speech
http://www.voiceofnigeria.org/nigeria/buhari-promises-press-freedom.html
http://www.mailexpressonline.com/buhari-promises-freedom-of-speech-press/

Don't you get it this man no get ordinary schools cert how will he understand what Democracy is all about, Gej understand cos he pass thru school and school pass thru him
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
CSTR2:
And are you going to feed the families whose livelihood will be taken away?
And not to forget that Ait is Nigeria's first private station.
You are a slowpoke.

You're nothing but a miserable cocksucka. Why did they go on a biased campaign to mar someone's image? Even cooking up lies to make Buhari look bad like Adolf Hitler. Well for GEJ supporters like you, get ready for news that will spoil your day for the next 8 years. #AITsucks
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by henryuzor(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Buhari will not be allowed to Bring back Decree4 through the back door. He wanted to test ground with Ait to see whether he will have his way in preparation for a more tougher action against the Press. Buhari better focus on governance and understand his power as President-elect/Presiden. He should stop subjecting himself to public ridicule. If Alhaji Buhari is unsatisfied he should seek legal redress.

@Dokpesi: be rest assured that democratic Nigerians are behind the Press.
This Barcanista....i always read your comments,and i am terribly disappointed in you.The kind of comments and posts yoi make speaks volumes about the level of your ignorance.
NBC sanctioned and sent AIT a query for airing that malicious documentary,and he is yet to reply because his pay master is still in power,and he has the guts to release this stupid press release.....make all of una no worry,May 29th is not far again,he will definitely reap the reward.....and incase you and dokpesi dont know the meaning of a world class,unbiased and fair national tv station...i refer you to CHANNELS TV....because your stupid Dokpesi carefully omitted it
Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by illiad1(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
soe:
Haba...this is a very simple matter na...why is GMB sef in a hurry.

Baba cool down...leave the eediot to continue ranting...

NBC wrote a query to AIT and he has not responded...because he has the backing of Jonathan...but after May 29, the way NBC will close down that station until further notice ehn...even Buhari will not be able to beg them.

Just wait n see

Lol!

Did I hear close down?
Lwkmd.

Which also means if tomorrow I say buhari is brainless cow, I will have to leave the country abi!

Apc & buhari supporters are just pathetic oafs.

Anyway for your info, buhari go collect insult sote life go tire am. This is new age, if you can't take the heat don't go near the kitchen.

For a start. Buhari is a cow! A useless old cow being used by a gang to collect and share their own loot for the next four years.

What punishment do you think I should be given for saying this? Mr Cow follower with goat brain?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi by goodgood2(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Can you deny the content of those videos?
BlackMaria:

Or else what. You Fool.
When AIT was showing that damaging video,u never told dem to shut up,u come here showing stunts.
U dey Mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.