Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent (1304 Views)

Entry Level Accounting Officer With no Experience Wanted / Account Officer/senior Executive-finance & Accounts / My One Day Job Experience In Lagos- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent by Kx: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Dear All,

URGENT

A HR contact in the insurance industry have very urgent request for cvs for consideration for junior level Account/Finance posts.
Accounting or other mgt science background will do. The candidate just MUST have account/finance 3 to 4 years work experience.
You will be considered even if you are not fully qualified ICAN yet. Just have the work experience.

Just want to be of help.

Please note that the request for cv is pretty urgent.

Mail cvs to
assistwithopportunity@gmail.com
Re: Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent by walexy14(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2015
Kx:
Dear All,

URGENT

A HR contact in the insurance industry have very urgent request for cvs for consideration for junior level Account/Finance posts.
Accounting or other mgt science background will do. The candidate just MUST have account/finance 3 to 4 years work experience.
You will be considered even if you are not fully qualified ICAN yet. Just have the work experience.

Just want to be of help.

Please note that the request for cv is pretty urgent.

Mail cvs to
assistwithopportunity@gmail.com
Location pls? My brother have sent his CV anyway, so pls help
Re: Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent by Kx: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
walexy14:

Location pls? My brother have sent his CV anyway, so pls help

Lagos.
Seen, will do the needful
Re: Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent by walexy14(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2015
Kx:

Lagos. Seen, will do the needful
bros, you are yet to do the needful . how far?
Re: Accounting Officer With 3 To 4 Years Finance/accounts Job Experience-urgent by Kx: 8:20am On May 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Dear ALL,

I saw the cvs and sent them to my contact already. Best of luck

Kindly consider this post closed please.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Asaba / E-recruiter Vacancies / Teaching Jobs In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.