Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. (47535 Views)

Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by lanpio(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Nairalanders can kill some1 with laff grin
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by alobam1: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
In other news.The sandals ain't cheap you know..it might be more than the salaries of most of Una here.. cheesy grin..Btw,Has anybody seen PEJ?shey she dey hide nii?
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Pejapaul: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
I LOVE THIS MAN GEJ, NIGERIANS WILL LIVE TO REMEMBER HIM AS A MAN OF PEACE WHO LOVE HIS COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Hammefeez: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
federal sandal
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by natureblack(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2015
ionsman:

Lol.......partially agree.... tongue tongue
I could just see how your neck vein swells to the size of a goiter as you launch into eye-popping tirade when you see GEJ-related news.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by frank442: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Who is taller handsome and brainy
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by NCOIM(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

Confirmed, you guys still they collect pocket money from your parents.
When last did you have the opportunity of buying something on your own, talkless of that type of Rockport sandals on GEJ.

Tell them oh...
I know say their School sandals go be lime flying boat grin

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Freelancer007(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Chai, wetin GEJ wear na "scandal" o. No be sandal abeg.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
I have to say though,Buhari is a very handsome man,and he's so talllll,fulani people rock mehn

#proudlyfulani smiley
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by NCOIM(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Hysmady:
Buhari iS forever handsome and young...

Ironic!!
undecided
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Ujupsy: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
President Gej your tailor did a good work on this agbada, your sandals must cost a fortune not the type I see on road side

1 Like

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by omojeesu(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
NEW SET OF FRESH AND STALE, SAINTS AND SINNERS, PATRIOTS AND TRAITORS etc. THE EXTENT TO WHICH EACH INFLUENCES THE OTHER WILL DETERMINE THE STATE OF NIGERIA. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE HEARTS AND MOTIVES OF MEN. MAY HE HELP THOSE WHO MEAN TO BUILD (actually, REBUILD) THE NATION AND TAKE OUT OF THE WAY THOSE WHO HAVE COME TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Opinedecandid(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
pdppower:
Shei you don forget say na fisherman's son the guy be

Cattle rearer vs professor.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
natureblack:
I could just see how your neck vein swells to the size of a goiter as you launch into eye-popping tirade when you see GEJ-related news.
grin grin this just gave me my morning dose of laughter..hahahaha
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
How can BUHARI's feet be this dark... When compared to his face and hands..?
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by midolian(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

When last did you have the opportunity of buying something on your own, talkless of that type of Rockport sandals on GEJ.

lagoon boys everywhere
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by frank442: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
rashygenius:
bata GEJ afibi ti

OKO NOAH
Wa gbayi omoiya mi

Wapa
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Opinedecandid(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Opey4luv:
President and president-elect, I hope all African nation learn from this peaceful transition. #PoliticsIsNotDoOrDie

Not just all fricassee nations and their nationals, but Nigerians as well.

One of the two made this possible.

Let's emulate him.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by IME1: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
when u think of certain regions and ascribe only lowly things to them it shows hate, bigotry and deceit.
when ur mind goes to the North you think of cattle, forgetting they have highly educated people.
when u talk of the East u say they like money and piracy and fake products but u forget they have intellectuals, and pious, religious men.
when u mention South you ascribe them to fishing and oil bunkering and environmental polution but you forget they have produced highest government officials and sports and highest university persons.
when u talk of the West do u talk of cocoa farmers? u talk of professors and media celebrities.
let's learn to celebrate all of Nigeria, remember when foreigners talk abt us they often view us as poor and backward bt we knw d true picture.
i am privileged to have travelled and lived in the North, South, East and West and even midddle belt of Nigeria and i tel u, no side has d monopoly of good or bad, they exist evry where n we must celebrate good and starve d bad.
if all u see is cattle rearer and a fisherman's son in d op's 1st pic then u see only d bars of the window ignoring d beautiful setting sun outside.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by sherif4owo(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

who tell u??
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by VickyRotex(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Why Tinubu bend im leg like woman wey dey "pout/bend leg for picture"? undecided

BooBoo too like to dey hug people sha grin

As for the sandals, it fits the both of them kiss
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by Guyman02: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello Shekau, this is Mai Gaskiya on the line. Thank you so much for all the assistance towards reclaiming OUR mandate from that clueless Minority. As you know, I recommended and you were included in the world 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS with me. That is to show you how much I appreciate you and your boys. Now that everything is okay, I have arranged a special package for you; something similar but better than the Niger Delta amnesty crap. I will definitely discover OIL in Lake Chad and have your boys will be employed in the Oil companies.

In the meantime, please do me a favour; ABANDON those lousy girls in the forest and find your level. I understand that loser in ASO ROCK is on the offensive to score a cheap point, there is no need resisting him because his time is almost over. Please do not KILL them as this may hurt OUR interest as we take over.
I count on your usual understanding as always.

I will call you for further directives, thanks, Allah kiya e!

Being a call made in HAUSA by the President Elect to his headboy in Sambisia forest! Translated by Terry Brandy, Niger Delta Ambassador to the incoming Regional Government of Nigeria.

CC: Field Marshall

1 Like

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
See as Buhari leg neat

But why GEJ sandal carry head go up like canoe? lipsrsealed
I dey shake my head for u

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by austinbrown: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
See as Buhari leg neat

idiot na em u be?
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by davido101(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
tejpot:
Even with the three-story sandal GEJ is putting on, he no fit tall reach GMB.
angry
tejpot:
Even with the three-story sandal GEJ is putting on, he no fit tall reach GMB.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by phemmie06(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
See as Buhari leg neat
a begi make una leave this man alone
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by wummyanthoy: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
chernest2002:
To the eyes of fools everything about gej is bad now but give them two years from now they will hate their new loved gmb,some of them have not eaten better food not to talk of affording this sandal
tru talk !

1 Like

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by iamarvye(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by emmykk(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
See as Buhari leg neat
are you an i.diot

1 Like

Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by natureblack(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
jemimaa01:
grin grin this just gave me my morning dose of laughter..hahahaha
Loathing another person is a step backwards in pursuit of happiness.It wastes time,energy,and talent.It dominates your thought life,stealing your focus away from improving yourself.Peremptorily,intense emotion has placed that nigga in a destructive detour.
Re: A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. by wummyanthoy: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Aboki will 4eva be Aboki o! Chaii my pressy-elect !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.