Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? (1729 Views)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2015
IV got a friend that is bothered because he slept with a maid at their house on his parent matrimonial bed, "he could nt even wait to do it in his room since he and the girl were alone in his parents room and the parents were not at home. "so any repercussion?
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by lexy070(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Don't bother urself. Ur children might do de same. Dats 1 on de repercussion

2 Likes

Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
lexy070:
Don't bother urself. Ur children might do de same. Dats 1 on de repercussion
ok i will advice him
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by izaray(f): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Konji is a bastard
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2015
No respect for his parents .. His busy respecting maid undecided

Some kids man .. Yes nah sin b that @ Op

*Sips tea*
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by mikelcool(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
As he could not wait. Hope u protected himself
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
mikelcool:
As he could not wait. Hope u protected himself
what do u mean by u protected himself?
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

*Sips tea*
i hope it nt gona die?
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by jamex93(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
his child will do same

he will even see dem

but problem will arise when he gets angry

because now wey him do him own

nobody vex
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by mikelcool(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what do u mean by u protected himself?
seriously
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by godoluwa(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

*Sips tea*
u don dey sip tea since morning. why nah?
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by demmy0325(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
IV got a friend that is bothered because he slept with a maid at their house on his parent matrimonial bed, "he could nt even wait to do it in his room since he and the girl were alone in his parents room and the parents were not at home. "so any repercussion?
...receive sense in jesus name..
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by supplywhims: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2015
op seems to be a fool.
Anyway wash the sheets in case of stains and lay the bed neatly. I don't see any other thing to bother about.
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by apholaryn: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
lmfao...btw op say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, Na u!
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by sparkleboy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op this moniker sef

Na trafficactor,

Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
I would have answered the question if you'd asked of the repercussion BEFORE the deed was done.
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Dont say a friend Say 'Me' ( ie you)
You fcked that maid
I hope it was worth it sha
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
vfactor:
I would have answered the question if you'd asked of the repercussion BEFORE the deed was done.
d deed is done already.
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont say a friend Say 'Me' ( ie you)
You fcked that maid
I hope it was worth it sha
nope i aint d one. but are there repercussions?
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
d deed is done already.

that's what i am saying! next time either you or your friend should ask of repercussions before the deed is done. there re some deeds which you don't live to ask of repercussions after they re done
Re: HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
nope i aint d one. but are there repercussions?

Apart from the risk of getting STDs and the risk of knocking her up I think you will be just fine

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Davido: Who Is Hotter (photo) / What Do You Think About This Picture? / 5 Reasons Men Date But Never Marry Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.