Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim (44264 Views)

Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook / Tony Erondu, Peace Mass Accident Victim, Mourned By Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by harrison1234(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
seemsnice:
Getting there gradually, shame to all government holders embezzling the masses wealth
When it comes to Road Safety Officers/Marshals I can assure you they are always upright when it comes to accident victims...their properties will and must be returned in full to them that is one of the reasons am so proud to be in the system
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by NobleG1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
If Nigerian population is 180 million, less than 0.00001% are good, while the rest are very corrupt.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
tym92:
Chaiiiii......

600k, officer, u no wise ooo....

U go buy 'micra' collect "change" o...

#TeamChange sha

Are you from Ibadan? grin
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by harrison1234(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
pcagbaji:
that money you see there was recovered from eye witness who was at the scene when the incident occurred there is no way for the FRSC personal
to have hid the money that is why you see dem parading the money to wash their hand from sense troubles that money you see there was recovered from eye witness who was at the scene when the incident occurred there is no way for the FRSC personnel
to have hid the money that is why you see dem parading the money to wash their hand from sense troubles
that money you see there was recovered from eye witness who was at the scene when the incident occurred there is no way for the FRSC personnel
to have hid the money that is why you see dem parading the money to wash their hand from sense troubles
guy why don't most ppl think b4 the speak....even if there was an eye witness as you so claim what stops the officer to say 100k got lost in the whole ramble while trying to save the victim just like police would or even claim that tthe so called eye witness took the money and the did not see any money cos their primary work there is to save the life of accident victims
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by dazzysleek(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good job officer!..such a rare trait in Nigerian force men...u deserve a mouth-watering award as an motivation 2 others..bravo once again!
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by tunnary(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided
IF NA ME SEE AM I WILL SPEND IT
No dulling
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by tym92(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
stinggy:

Are you from Ibadan? grin
wiz kynd question b dc
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by sonofspada(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Idonbilivit
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
If I get that amount of money now !

Chai.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by molas02: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
is #6000000 d total amt? cus d guy face been like say dis tin no complete
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by stinggy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
tym92:

wiz kynd question b dc
Easy man. Micra is very popular in Ib (public trans), was thinking that's why you mentioned it, hence my question.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by supereagle(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigeria will not celebrate honesty,but we only hail corruption .
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by iamord(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordmario:
See as 600k be ontop table... Can't forget d 90's when dis money go full one ghana must go bag.....
I wanna ask. Calling it a 'bag' or 'sack' , is it too long and stressful ? As compared to Ghana must go?
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by lordmario(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
iamord:
I wanna ask. Calling it a 'bag' or 'sack' , is it too long and stressful ? As compared to Ghana must go?
I guess I typed that from my phone and not from yours right? That bag has long been known as ghana must go so deal with it.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by iamord(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordmario:

I guess I typed that from my phone and not from yours right? That bag has long been known as ghana must go so deal with it.
and u don't see anything stupid about it
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by AIYELE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice 1 FRSC, if na 9jar policemen they Will surely asked for receipt of the MONEY
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by lordmario(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
iamord:
and u don't see anything stupid about it
#yawns... Bro I need to rest after a stress filled day... If you have anything against it, go meet the bag makers and stop disturbing my life. Gracias
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by kuuljay(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
he is lucky it's FRSC if na naija police them for kuku finish am with accidental dichage to share the loot
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by iamord(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordmario:

#yawns... Bro I need to rest after a stress filled day... If you have anything against it, go meet the bag makers and stop disturbing my life. Gracias
I really don't have an issue.Cos I know your lots have no pure moral judgement. When Nigeria is also degraded with such don't complain. It's simple
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by lordmario(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
iamord:
I really don't have an issue.Cos I know your lots have no pure moral judgement. When Nigeria is also degraded with such don't complain. It's simple
Ok now I get... You are a ghanian that's why you are against what I said. Am sorry if you feel offended but its not an insult. Let me take you down memory lane a bit.
In the 80's when Nigeria and Ghana had diplomatic squabbles and both countries started deporting each others nationals, it was this bag ghanians in Nigeria bought most cos it was cheap and it could carry more things than the boxes that was in vogue then. So because of the popularity of the bag among ghanians during that period, that's why it was and is still being called ghana must go bag.. So hope we cool nw?
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by PastorOla1: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

THANK GOD, IT WILL NEVER BE YOU.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by infomind98: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good. Its a sign of good change.God bless you
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by iamord(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
lordmario:

Ok now I get... You are a ghanian that's why you are against what I said. Am sorry if you feel offended but its not an insult. Let me take you down memory lane a bit.
In the 80's when Nigeria and Ghana had diplomatic squabbles and both countries started deporting each others nationals, it was this bag ghanians in Nigeria bought most cos it was cheap and it could carry more things than the boxes that was in vogue then. So because of the popularity of the bag among ghanians during that period, that's why it was and is still being called ghana must go bag.. So hope we cool nw?
to be honest I am not offended. I was just using it to make a point. Am way past getting pissed up about such. A lot of Ghanaians don't know the bag is called Ghana must go. I just used it to find out something. Am sure alot of Nigerians will be offended if they are remembered with something similar. But see nothing wrong in the Ghana must go tag. This are the issues we keep complaining about amongst Africans. We cool tho

2 Likes

Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by coollaw: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
MaxNaija:
The FRSC has returned the sum of #600,000 to an accident victim.

MaxNaija learned that the victim was involved in a ghastly motor accident RS7.11 Gwagwalada, the FRSC team dashed to the scene almost immediately, and were on hand to rush the victims to the hospital.

The Sum of #600,000 was found at the scene of the accident by a noble FRSC officer.

See More Photos Below» »

D guy is very lucky

The cash has since been returned to the accident victim who couldn't help but show gratitude for honest and exemplary conduct.

cc lalasticlala

Source - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/officer-returns-600000-naira-to.html
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by riczy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
these are the type of dude that deserve a national award and not those polithiefians,quote me n ....
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by joladoyin(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
#Nowthatbuhariisthere! In-house cleansing
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
What was d guy doing wit all that cash when he could use his cards or bank transfers?
Some ppl vehemently resist change!
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by abdillahee(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those police men can do so?
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Moheat(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
deadie:
So the guy had an accident and the road safety 'returned' his money to him, how is this supposed to be news? Are they supposed to steal it? It is not like the guy died and they had to search for his family to return the money to them. He was travelling with the money, so technically, the money remained with him. People looking for unnecessary glory that they don't deserve. They did not do anything out of the ordinary.

Visit any FRSC formation and ask them how they handle items recovered from crash scene and they will give you a lecture on this. You cannot claim to be Mr. too know. Let me give you a tip: When a Road Safety Person gets to crash scene, the first thing he does is to ensure the safety of those involved in a crash and secondly take inventory of all items at the crash scene after which the items will be returned to the owners either they are dead or alive.

Please try and see something good in this country ok
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Milaby(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided
lol i know, you are just being Nigerian
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Fellonigerians: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
The people that deserve national awards.

When the FG, SG, LGA, and organizations start rewarding its citizens for exemplary behavior like this, the citizens will start competing for such awards by doing good deeds regularly.
Re: Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided
Hahaha, so funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? / Cost Of Living In Nigeria / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.