Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? (8058 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap?

KEL: 14% (12 votes)
B.O.U.Q.U.I: 9% (8 votes)
BLAISE: 43% (37 votes)
SASHA: 30% (26 votes)
KEMISTRY: 2% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / Best Nigerian Rap Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by khanye(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2009
i will get the track for you cool
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by petebroman: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2009
whatchu guys think of zara's nu single -- just dropped yesterday. I think she's a contender in the top naija fem. rappers

http://www.notjustok.com/my_weblog/2009/02/zara-the-flyest.html
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by cutieisme(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2009
After listening to too much by jimmy jatt i knew blaise is the queen, she killed all of them even sasha that has been long in the industry, if you dont believe me then get an MI's album and listen to what she spit , almost tigther than MI himself, check that out
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by cutieisme(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2009
khanye , ok , get it and listen to it
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by DOGGMAN: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2009
lyrical, Blaise is d bomb.
no dought. cool
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by khanye(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2009
cutieisme:

khanye , ok , get it and listen to it

Listen to wat
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by odinelo(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
blaise!!!!!!!  blaise!!!!!!!      blaise!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by ikhane: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2009
from the names on the list i'd say blaise; however, why is no one bringing mem'o (emem from kush) into the equation?
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by badman(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2009
|Blaise
Re: Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2009
Blaise---know how to blaze it up, Kel is just one in a million, Sasha came out so early she thinks she is the first lady but always forgetting she came out the same time with blaise on baraje by da trybes, BOUQUI is not bad, Kemistry needs to refocus, rap isn't for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigezie Or Kennis Music Channel: Which Is Better. / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Lyta – Self Made ( Full Audio) / Dedicate A Song To Da Grin (in Loving Memory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.