Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (63408 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by riczy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
its biblically unlawful n unacceptable to divorce on every ground,except on the ground of fornication
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by donem: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
" He pleaded with the court’s president to dissolve his three-year-old marriage that had nothing to show for both now and in future".
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by perryy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
WTF.....shocked shocked shocked Men will now insist on inspecting our package properly before payment grin

BUT How could they be praying for kids when they haven't had sex before? undecided
my question!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
egobetatoday:

Malegirl... i hope u dont have same condition as Kemi the wife of the man. lol. because this your moniker... e get as e be.
I don't had made any complains sad undecided

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by CeceNene(f): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
...let's just say you are lucky to have one. grin

Lols sure am just surprised that's all!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by pak: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's just bad the wife didnt open up to him before marriage..
Lies and deceit isnt healthy for relationships.
I cant blame the man, however I feel sorry for the woman

My sentiments exactly. However, I don't pity the woman, deceitful people are not worth a penny to me.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by brownlord: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Moana(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Toto causing havoc since 20BC
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Hero10001: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
clemz88:
through the anus. Abi yuu never see person urinate through anus before ne
Urinate thru anus?!
Thats impossible!!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by logica(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hero10001:

Urinate thru anus?!
Thats impossible!!
Sarcasm a foreign concept?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Hero10001: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
Sarcasm a foreign concept?
hahaha gotcha.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by wtfCode: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2015
nawaoo, wtf am i feeding my ears!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by sunkz: 4:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Penalty kick.....dem blindfold u b4? Na now u jst dey realize say opening no dey dia after 3years.....iranu!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by juman(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
My wife had been deceiving me since we got married I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My wife does not have any vagina opening.

“Anytime I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.

“My wife did not tell me anything about her condition before we got married, until February this year that she confessed to me that she had never experienced menstruation in her life.

The wife only problem is not mensurating, she should visit the doctor to know the problem and the solution to it. Our people should not be reluctant to see doctor if they have problem. Where to get money to do that is another problem.

This country has failed people in big amount.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by 3kay945(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2015
AJORE:

Gud talk .......meanwhile let her try another man she might probably receive her miracle..... She must get either joystick of pinhole cave..

cheesy
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by peishnce123: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing
She lied for three years, probably using fights and all as cover up during that time. She has to show some remorse, become cool headed and beg for forgiveness, love in this case is not enough
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by juman(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2015
The wife need to see doctor there is solution to her problem government hospital is more cheaper.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Dynaman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Oba1ni(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by zynzyn(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Tashaamania:

I dey bow for men wey no try know woman past wey dem wan marry!

They are BRAVE!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.