Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face (4500 Views)

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
There are some struggles, only girls with big breas'ts understand. Some people dream about getting bigger brea'sts. But we should say that big b00bs are not always a good thing.

1. You should wear two bras when exercising. No matter how sporty and supportive they claim to be. They are never enough. Running turns into hell. No matter how many bras you wear.

2. Shirts with buttons never fit correctly. No matter what size you buy, they are gapping at your chest. And this is not an effect you wanted to achieve. And if a shirt fits you across your chest – it is big everywhere else.

3. Buying a swimming suit is a real challenge. Very often you have to get bigger size of the top.

4. Usually bras comes in boring colors: black white and nude. It is hard to find a large size cup of cute bright color. And strapless bras are a taboo.

5. Putting a bra in the morning is like an exercise. And the time when you can take it off is the happiest moment of the day.

6. Your cute pendants and necklaces can get lost in your cleavage.

7. It is hard and uncomfortable to sleep on your stomach.

8. Even basic outfits can look too extravagant and s exy on you. For example Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede, says she should not be blamed if her clothes are not big enough to cover her very big bo obs.

9. Many people think that it is OK to ask your bra size. And it is not.

10. And the last, but not the least – your friends don`t understand your complaints. Simply because they see no problems in having a large chest

1 Like

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by IamOdin: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
So what's ur point?
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by LEvuls(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mek I change cloth first cool
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Owk
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol too much of every thing is not good. Moderation is d best joor. Hi five to all we ladies enjoying an average body grin
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by apholaryn: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
but the oyinbo girl get am sha!
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by firstolalekan(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmn! Nice bóobs by op wink

1 Like

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by donmoris(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:
There are some struggles, only girls with big breas'ts understand. Some people dream about getting bigger brea'sts. But we should say that big b00bs are not always a good thing.

1. You should wear two bras when exercising. No matter how sporty and supportive they claim to be. They are never enough. Running turns into hell. No matter how many bras you wear.

2. Shirts with buttons never fit correctly. No matter what size you buy, they are gapping at your chest. And this is not an effect you wanted to achieve. And if a shirt fits you across your chest – it is big everywhere else.

3. Buying a swimming suit is a real challenge. Very often you have to get bigger size of the top.

4. Usually bras comes in boring colors: black white and nude. It is hard to find a large size cup of cute bright color. And strapless bras are a taboo.

5. Putting a bra in the morning is like an exercise. And the time when you can take it off is the happiest moment of the day.

8. Even basic outfits can look too extravagant and s exy on you. For example Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede, says she should not be blamed if her clothes are not big enough to cover her very big bo obs.

10. And the last, but not the least – your friends don`t understand your complaints. Simply because they see no problems in having a large chest
guyz and boobs. nawaaa for unuooo
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op don't forget these

Wearing double bras just to exercise or workout.

Bending to select groceries at the market is like you are doing an open show for all to see.

1 Like

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Slimzjoe(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
That number 2 always gat me Cracking an H****Y

I meant Hungry undecided
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Twaci(f): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol too much of every thing is not good. Moderation is d best joor. Hi five to all we ladies enjoying an average body grin
...Lemme share that "hi five" with you dear
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by easymanofdpeopl(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omo I like it big tho grin
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by easymanofdpeopl(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Op don't forget these

Wearing double bras just to exercise or workout.

Bending to select groceries at the market is like you are doing an open show for all to see.

ha! u are on your own ooooo missclaassy am still a virgin ooo make u no spoil me
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by VickJames(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Even with all these difficulties, they are worth dying for.
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
lol tk am grin

1 Like

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by dechandel(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
It serves as a head rest most times undecided

NL Anthem!!
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by easymanofdpeopl(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:

NL Anthem!!

dechandel:

NL Anthem!!

bad gei wink
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Are the females above me having a 'flat chest' congress or something? Stop trying to console yourselves; we love them BIG.

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:

chai! i love those pillows shocked
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Fulaboy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Are the females above me having a 'flat chest' congress or something? Stop trying to console yourselves; we love them BIG.
TheSonOfMark:
mhizpeaarl:
lol tk am grin
Twaci:
mhizpeaarl:
Twaci:
mhizpeaarl:
lmao cheesy
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by boynigeria(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:

why is it that its guys that are always commenting about female body parts?
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by questrex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
;DquestreX

I love this kind of girls questreX

I love this kind of girls
questreX

I love this kind of girls
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Sommyangel(f): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
I hated mine before until I got into University and discovered it was hot... God punish anybody that will go and check my dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by whizqueen(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sommyangel:
I hated mine before until I got into University and discovered it was hot... God punish anybody that will go and check my dp
First of all, na you God go punish.
Secondly the only thing I can see on your dp is nipples inside double-padded bra undecided

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Sommyangel(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
whizqueen:

First of all, na you God go punish.
Secondly the only thing I can see on your dp is nipples inside double-padded bra undecided
are u lez?.. Y are you looking at a girl's nipple which isn't visible by the way.. FYI, it is still banned in 9ja
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
It attracts too many fake lovers.

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sommyangel:
i don check am cool
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by whizqueen(f): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sommyangel:
are u lez?.. Y are you looking at a girl's nipple which isn't visible by the way.. FYI, it is still banned in 9ja

I don't do girls. and if am gonna pick interest in one it's definitely not gonna be some flat stainless plate ofcourse undecided
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Helkayklassic(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2015
OP forget challenges joor, most guys r loving it like that, m a typical example.
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Pheals(f): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Op u didn't need all this story..gals stop visiting Vulgar for this things now they are for tire not boobs
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
Hmn!
Nice bóobs by op wink
how are those boobs nice? Na suffer that girl dey so oo embarassed
Re: See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Sommyangel post=33247282]I hated mine before until I got into University and discovered it was hot... God punish anybody that will go and check my dp[/quote ]small breast,choi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Like Using Sex As A Bargaining Chip? / Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Nigerian Lady Declares Herself A Bad B!tch As She Bares Her Boobs Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.