Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o (742 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by Mariojane(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
A teenager tells how she became her father wife when they met again after a decade apart.

This American woman love for her dad has been growing up day by day until they met again when she was 17. After chatting for weeks through internet, they finally met then fell in love each other.
Speaking to New York Magazine' Science of Us, keeping anonymity, the woman of 18 said:

"It was so strange and incredible. It was the first time that I saw my father again, he was so fine!! "When I saw him, he was my father, but on other hand, other came in my mind making think that he was just a pal with whom I chatted a long on internet, so I had the right to fall in love with him, thing that happened. He was so good-looking. "

She went to live with him for one week and only five days, they realized that they were in love each other so they have sex. She was still virgin before it.

They are now a couple, they have become engaged and even plan on having children together.

Some of their close relatives are aware of their relationship - and consider them like a couple like other - but her mother is not aware of the situation yet.

But the girl says that she will tell it to her mother when she and her father will move in New Jersey where they won't be reprehensible for incest since both of them is adults.

She hopes her mother will not refuse to pay a visit to her grandchildren.

When she has been asked if she worried about the genetic risks their children could face, she answered:

"I would not risk having kids if I thought that it is bad. I made my research "Incest has always been practiced since humanity exists. The most important is not to oblige anybody to do it. "

But when she has been asked if she would tell her children that their father is also their grandfather she felt less sure:

"We are not sure to tell it to our children n because we don’t want to put them into troubles"

http://gossip.pchoco.com/2015/04/a-teenager-get-married-to-her-father.html
Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by Thomsyne(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by IamOdin: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
You've not graduated from the institute of lie fabrication..when u do quote me. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by sinaj(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015

shud I bliv diz crap
Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by dayjee: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Madness at it's peak angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by Creamish(f): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmm... undecided
Re: A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o by Nobody: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
Will dey break up later

(1) (Reply)

5 Cities With Most RUNZ Men / Topics To Avoid In Your Conversation With Your Partner / Kenyan Lawyer Wants To Give US President 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.