Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee (28199 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by nanalady(f): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
A disagreement has broken out between the transition
committees of President Goodluck Jonathan and
General Muhammadu Buhari as the president accused
the Buhari team of acting like a parallel government
and trying to stampede the Jonathan administration out
of office.
how do you know that? Were you there?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stellaenefa:
And Hon Rotimi Amaechi is on the list. * smiles*

He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by MMotimo: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hereeeeeee we goooooooo
Looking good, General cool
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by supereagle(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
The man that has no certificate is doing the right better than a Ph.D holder. I found it difficult to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Locapito(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTIMI AMECHI my ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by ricsman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=33241659]nice one . . WHEN TANOIDS RUN INTO THIS THREAD AND SEE AMAECHI ON THE LIST[/quote
Lol lol lol lol lol Lol Ameachi!!!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by bermedaylay: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
agabusta:
Finally... Nice team. But what role will Chairman Oyegun serve on the committee? His presence on the committee doesn't make sense to me. Why is GMB leaving the VP elect lounging instead of deploying him to Chair this committee?

For what now, its just transition committee not even inaugration committee. It should have less pple dt will be working from the incoming govt
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by bermedaylay: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice one...this shows that the General is in for Business, no time to waste...Thumbs up to the People's General
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by ezeagu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Old, old, old people.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Burger01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
supereagle:
The man that has no certificate is doing the right better than a Ph.D holder. I found it difficult to understand.
There's nothing too difficult to understand. The man with no certificate is a naturally born leader. We gave Jonathan benefit of doubt and blindly voted him in with massive loathing against Buhari in our hearts all because we felt Jonathan would be smarter, honest and with well disciplined cabinet. Alas! the opposite was the case. Four gruesome years plus two extra years of Jonathan's 'stealing in not corruption' administration opened many eyes to the fact that when voting for a president, sentiments (of any form) shouldn't be applied. We learnt the lesson and waited patiently. Now, it has paid off. The man without certificate is the best man after all..
Naturally born haters should jump into the lagoon. We made nice beds for them at the bottom of the lagoon..smiley

Buhari.....My HERO!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by 49cents(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Festus Odimegwu must have done something fantastic to have ingratiated himself to the Buhari Campaign Organization hence his nomination

The fact that he even lambasted Jonathan administration 2weeks before the election made me feel he knows how sure the chances of Gen Buhari was at the polls hence his all out attack against Jonathan

Now his calculations has paid off..........

When has serving the country being "something that pay off"

APC under BMB looks somewhat determined to do things better and get results but then make no mistakes are about it, this men are far from patriotic; all their seal is for just the sake of neing counted as the one who "run this gadam hell holel

Right now the kind of men and women that needs to be in power aren't the old men like audu ogbeh andgrandpas tam david west and john oyegun

What happens to the likes of Pat Utomi, Fela durotoye, Tony eleunelu, the CEO of Chair center.....this are the people that can't provide inspirational leadership that the entire transitional committee is in need of
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
mistypiper:

Quality and Accuracy very important.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Niwdog(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Festus odimegwu i sight you. hope kwamkwaso will accept you, not him ploting to remove you again
congrats sir
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by abiolag(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Great team
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by emmasege: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
agabusta:
Finally... Nice team. But what role will Chairman Oyegun serve on the committee? His presence on the committee doesn't make sense to me. Why is GMB leaving the VP elect lounging instead of deploying him to Chair this committee?
remember that he's a spare tyre. His eyes & those of thief nubus will soon be clear. A bunch of betrayals!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by agog: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
africanusvu:
They don com,Eunuchs,they knws hw to do it,they av seen it done,but they can't do it,go ask JAMB,peple like u shld be sent t CONGO Brazaville
lol. real eunuchs....
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by gebest: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
A disagreement has broken out between the transition
committees of President Goodluck Jonathan and
General Muhammadu Buhari as the president accused
the Buhari team of acting like a parallel government
and trying to stampede the Jonathan administration out
of office.
i know say na Amaechi go cause that trouble.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Sooroptimist1: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
emmasege:
[s]remember that he's a spare tyre. His eyes & those of thief nubus will soon be clear. A bunch of betrayals![/s]

Weep not Child!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by darkjorse: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ahmed Joda was born the same year as Lord Luggard any hope I have of Nigeria is dashed. This is not change it is one chance or reverse. The most indebted person on the world Ahmed Joda
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Azumagcc(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oyegun was the first Governor of Edo state. Ask b4 u make silly comments.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by MrP7: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm not an Apc supporter or PDP supporter but if this is the best Buhari can come up with Nigeria is in trouble.
Amaze hi was not rich before becoming a politician now he's a billionaire - he's as corrupt as you can get
Dr Onu has a professorial degree in raiding the Abia state treasury, his middle name should be criminal
Tam David west has lost the plot
This ain't change its recycling of criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Charly68: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
The General inaugurated 19 members committee transition and federal Govt is crying foul,an elected Governor in Niger delta region inaugurated 98 members transition committee ...I dey laugh ooo!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by agabusta: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
emmasege:
remember that he's a spare tyre. His eyes & those of thief nubus will soon be clear. A bunch of betrayals!

Why do u guys reason like this? For supporting GEJ against GMB, will I be correct to regard you as a betrayal? Everybody is free to support whomever he/her pleases.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Basic123: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
kizzybalze:
I think the committee is made of quality elements....We can't wait till may 29th...let the CHANGE begin.
😆 😆
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by Basic123: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
MrP7:
I'm not an Apc supporter or PDP supporter but if this is the best Buhari can come up with Nigeria is in trouble.
Amaze hi was not rich before becoming a politician now he's a billionaire - he's as corrupt as you can get
Dr Onu has a professorial degree in raiding the Abia state treasury, his middle name should be criminal
Tam David west has lost the plot
This ain't change its recycling of criminals
You saw the future
Re: Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee by RenaissanceGuy: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia / Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.