Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 (23486 Views)

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Nobody: 2:39am On May 07, 2015
Ahmed4002:

thanks what's the distance from asaba to the camp

About 30Mins
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Nobody: 2:49am On May 07, 2015
For Assistance you can call 08063444420...
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Skaylex(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

Lol.. E make sense die via the jokes alone and camp activities.. Every other thing isn't luxury at all..
And forget about sleep tinz early.. Guys gist + hefty snoring will keep you trying to sleep till around 2am when you'll sleep off to wake up by 4am for an early bath.
Obob...make I go ready for June bdat.. phwewwww
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Alchemyee(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2015
Muhammad Auwal from Yobe State University stream 2 nice to meet you guys
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Alchemyee(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
Muhammad Auwal from Chemistry department Yobe State University stream 2 nice to meet you guys
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by VhatAmazingDude: 12:35pm On May 07, 2015
Skaylex:
Obob...make I go ready for June bdat.. phwewwww

Lol.. Also, discard those ideas about things being too expensive at Mammy. It's practically, at most, 50 - 100 naira difference on very few items. Others are the same. Except for the singlets and Tshirts which are quite dear.
Also, you can skip the white canvas if you wish. The best ones are the 500 naira rubber canvas in the camp if you're a cleanliness freak. The soils stain the canvas faster than any other thing during parade and you may need to clean it frequently. I'm buying mine today.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by emmy4naira(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2015
Emmanuel Esan
University of Lagos
Philosophy
Stream II
Delta state
Pls add me up on d whatsapp group
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by VhatAmazingDude: 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
Lol.. We felt 'The Eagle' today.
'He' took us high up into the sky (made us frog jump on the spot at high speed), let us fall from that height (run around the pitch) and took us high up again (made us frog jump down to our hostels to retrieve coolers for the evening meal).
Dude, lying on my bed now with thighs heavier than logs of wood, I'm thinking of solemnly suggesting to my platoon members that we had better kept ourselves out of trouble.
This won't be a cool price for all the troubles in the world..

#bites off the head of fish# grin
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Bruno3000(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2015
adefunke62:
you are all welcome to Delta state, am presently serving in Isoko south local govt, batch B corp member, feel free to ask your questions
pls how much is state alawee? Hw about cost of transportation, food n accommodation?
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
Bruno3000:
pls how much is state alawee? Hw about cost of transportation, food n accommodation?
state allawee is 5k per month, all will b paid to you at d end of your service year (ie 60k), transportation not too costly, accommodation depends on how developed d area is, food is affordable but not that cheap, in all, u will b fyn, don't just lobby to b posted to places lyk Asaba cos you are likely to look and pay for accommodation On Your Own.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by emmy4naira(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
You are travelling from Lagos to Delta on the first day of June.... Then let's hook up....

1 Like

Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Bruno3000(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
adefunke62:

state allawee is 5k per month, all will b paid to you at d end of your service year (ie 60k), transportation not too costly, accommodation depends on how developed d area is, food is affordable but not that cheap, in all, u will b fyn, don't just lobby to b posted to places lyk Asaba cos you are likely to look and pay for accommodation On Your Own.
tanx dear...
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by MisterALEX(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

Lol.. Also, discard those ideas about things being too expensive at Mammy. It's practically, at most, 50 - 100 naira difference on very few items. Others are the same. Except for the singlets and Tshirts which are quite dear.
Also, you can skip the white canvas if you wish. The best ones are the 500 naira rubber canvas in the camp if you're a cleanliness freak. The soils stain the canvas faster than any other thing during parade and you may need to clean it frequently. I'm buying mine today.
wow..thanks dude.was thinkn of buying d rubba shoe seems m gona stick 2dat..emm,so things aint dat expensve in camp as bein peculatd?mak sens bdat.one mor tin,do u guyz v whr u watch futbal matches cos amma futbal freak
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
travelling from ile-ife to delta on d 2nd of June...please beep...I nid a travelling partner to make d journey more lively..
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by sexycat: 7:20am On May 09, 2015
adefunke62:

wia exactly in Oleh?

Oleh is the headquarter of Isoko nation known in the geographical map of Nigeria and also the only known place to identify the isokos in the then old Western Region then later on as a result of the massiveness of villages which were under Oleh the people unanimously agreed that there should be isoko south and isoko north wherein Oleh still maintains its headquarters for isoko south and Ozoro was made headquarters of isoko north.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Nobody: 7:58am On May 09, 2015
sexycat:

Oleh is the headquarter of Isoko nation known in the geographical map of Nigeria and also the only known place to identify the isokos in the then old Western Region then later on as a result of the massiveness of villages which were under Oleh the people unanimously agreed that there should be isoko south and isoko north wherein Oleh still maintains its headquarters for isoko south and Ozoro was made headquarters of isoko north.
thanks for d explanations, bt kindly re- check d question, I asked for wia exactly IN Oleh, not wia exactly IS Oleh
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Damiewonder(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2015
Pls where m I going to board vehicle going to Delta frm Ib and hw much is d T.fare....rep stream 2
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Skaylex(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Damiewonder:
Pls where m I going to board vehicle going to Delta frm Ib and hw much is d T.fare....rep stream 2
whatsapp me:08036733171..Rep stream 2 as well.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by VhatAmazingDude: 7:10pm On May 09, 2015
MisterALEX:
wow..thanks dude.was thinkn of buying d rubba shoe seems m gona stick 2dat..emm,so things aint dat expensve in camp as bein peculatd?mak sens bdat.one mor tin,do u guyz v whr u watch futbal matches cos amma futbal freak
As I'm talking to you now, we've just witnessed a heavy rainfall now, so I can tell you to stick fast to your belief. For now, everything is normal as priced. Strong buckets from #250 upwards depending on the size. Only the singlets and white shirts are a bit expensive. I'll advise you to get those light 3 in 1 shirts that cost 1,000 (costs 500 more in camp) or so because you need to dry them inside your hostel in your room. Thicker shirts and shorts take longer to dry. Get a rope also to tie around your bunk bed to hang your washings. It's a risk leaving them outside.
And we watch matches here, Yes.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by MisterALEX(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:

As I'm talking to you now, we've just witnessed a heavy rainfall now, so I can tell you to stick fast to your belief. For now, everything is normal as priced. Strong buckets from #250 upwards depending on the size. Only the singlets and white shirts are a bit expensive. I'll advise you to get those light 3 in 1 shirts that cost 1,000 (costs 500 more in camp) or so because you need to dry them inside your hostel in your room. Thicker shirts and shorts take longer to dry. Get a rope also to tie around your bunk bed to hang your washings. It's a risk leaving them outside.
And we watch matches here, Yes.
pronto!mak i fall in bdat.no time
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by olivino(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2015
Pls add me up in whatsapp group. 07036866995
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by orobs93(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
My own b say make nobody near my "wife"oh unless He go drown for ethiope river..her name starts with O and her surname with B...orther by Oba association signed chairman oba akiolu.lagos chapter
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by emmy4naira(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2015
You are travelling from Lagos to Delta on the first day of June.... Then let's hook up........
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by mrusaini(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2015
phatexdstriker:
Fatima G K, kano polytechnic, business Admin. Stream 1
slam sister. how Delta? pls. do u know any one who will makes trip from Kano to Delta for stream 2 pls. 08097163616
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Thisiztrixx: 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
WELCOME TO DELTA STATE!!!
I'm Muna and i'm Currently serving in Warri.... Batch C 2014....
And if you're been posted to Hussey Model College Warri.... >>>> RUN!!!!!!! Don't be a Victim... Lol
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by VhatAmazingDude: 8:47am On May 13, 2015
Guys, also prepare for competitions amongst platoons in Cultural dances, sports esp football for males and volleyball for females, cooking, e.t.c.
And prepare to contribute between #500 and #2,000 each for this competitions. This I'm sure you were never told, but it's mandatory. Set aside, at least #2,000 for contributions in the platoon.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by dhaveenchi(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2015
Arggggghhhh! Whoever introduced this lecture mode must be sick in the head. 5 straight hours of lecture(s)....#frustration.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by jenniose(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2015
Cant wait oh....Delta......stream II, Madonna University: ...Mass Communication Department
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by VhatAmazingDude: 8:32pm On May 13, 2015
dhaveenchi:
Arggggghhhh! Whoever introduced this lecture mode must be sick in the head. 5 straight hours of lecture(s)....#frustration.

Guy ehnn.. To think this will continue till next week Friday is unbearable!!
I think we should ambush and lock up those lecturers in our hostels till our time is up!! angry
.. Those silly claps tho'.. How that gives energy, I'm yet to figure.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Ebuscarel(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2015
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology,
Industrial Physics Department.....Delta State Stream 2 (JUNE 2ND) Here I Come.
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2015
jenniose:
Cant wait oh....Delta......stream II, Madonna University: ...Mass Communication Department

There is a whatsapp forum where prospective stream 2 fellas share views and get pre issele Uku camp orientation and camp gists from delta stream 1 corp members. (send Add to +2348038859815). However, I also don't want to have a boring Journey, is anyone travelling to Delta from FCT?
Re: Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
jenniose:

There is a whatsapp forum where prospective stream 2 fellas share views and get pre issele Uku camp orientation and camp gists from delta stream 1 corp members. (send Add to +2348038859815). However, I also don't want to have a boring Journey, is anyone travelling from FCT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduates Who Skip NYSC Can Contest Governorship Elections" - Court Declares / Prospective Corpers Embark On A Peaceful Protest / NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.