Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here - NYSC (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (90417 Views)

Ebonyi A15 Lets Meet Here / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2015
Camp song:
Call: Na how many days naim remain o?
Resp: Na only 6 days naim remain
Eh, I want to leave this (Shagamu). Camp o 3x
Na only 6 days naim remain
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by McSamuel07: 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
yinkard4me:

at your service sir, ask anything.
Thanks bro, pls i'll love to know about the companies or organisations available for engineering graduates in areas like agbara, ifo & otta and their level of welfare in-terms of accomodation & renumeration. Please i'll appreciate if u can mention some specific companies and how much they pay corpers. Thnks.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by suzelle: 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
During the service year, you will be exposed to a lot of professional courses and skill acquisition programmes and they are very essential tools in preprparing you for the workplace and in gaining more edge above other job applicants. Then what edge does your professional have above other professional certificate apart from the displine. SIMPLY THE CERTIFICATIONS. Our company is the only recognised INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ORGANISTION ISO, professional body in Nigeria and West Africa and we have been fully autenticated for our different course like HSE,PMP,NEBOSH,EIA etc with their various ISOs and quality standard as testified by our former students at their various professions. With 10000 naira, you will register fully on our website after bank payment. Good job opprtunity for Local government CORPER REPRENTATIVES as we are in every satate of the federation. Call 08090651795 for enq and how to apply and access online.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by suzelle: 9:08pm On May 19, 2015
McSamuel07:

Thanks bro, pls i'll love to know about the companies or organisations available for engineering graduates in areas like agbara, ifo & otta and their level of welfare in-terms of accomodation & renumeration. Please i'll appreciate if u can mention some specific companies and how much they pay corpers. Thnks.
During the service year, you will be exposed to a lot of professional courses and skill acquisition programmes and they are very essential tools in preprparing you for the workplace and in gaining more edge above other job applicants. Then what edge does your professional have above other professional certificate apart from the displine. SIMPLY THE CERTIFICATIONS. Our company is the only recognised INTERNATIONAL STANDARD ORGANISTION ISO, professional body in Nigeria and West Africa and we have been fully autenticated for our different course like HSE,PMP,NEBOSH,EIA etc with their various ISOs and quality standard as testified by our former students at their various professions. With 10000 naira, you will register fully on our website after bank payment. Good job opprtunity for Local government CORPER REPRENTATIVES as we are in every satate of the federation. Call 08090651795 for enq and how to apply and access online.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
enairaprof:
Camp song: Call: Na how many days naim remain o? Resp: Na only 6 days naim remain Eh, I want to leave this (Shagamu). Camp o 3x Na only 6 days naim remain
Call: Na hw many days remain o? Resp: Na 14 days naim remain Eh, I want to go to (Shagamu) camp o 3x
Na 14 days naim remain oo

loolzz grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by suzelle: 9:11pm On May 19, 2015
ayanfevicky:

Thanks a lot, really appreciate. N yes u have. Have a great nite rest.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by suzelle: 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
Ozavehe:
Hi everyone, for the past few days av been reading everyone's update and got interested to say well done to u guys for all the info I grabbed here, and yea am also posted to ogun state stream 2
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
We finally entered page 23 after about 5days of stagnacy. S/o to all stream 2 ppl, be strong and get ready, our time is almost here. Have a blessed night.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2015
JAMEENAH:
watz happenning now, it's bn ayl we heard from stream 1 Luvly pals. enairaprof, mickey45, damiesan, where are u guyz now?

pls we need updates.

pls is mosquito net necessary? Thanks 4bn there alwayz. Looking 4ward to hear Luvly gists.
Abi o, dey just abandoned us...such is life, lol. I guess the stress in camp didnt give them time n space for more updates, hopefully we sud get more update and advice from them wen they are done.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by aitop(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2015
Take it baby, your picture is here, aitop is here...
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by omotalkie(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2015
ITS FINALLY HERE! MISS NAIRALAND 2015. PLS MY FELLOW NYSC LANDERS, JOIN ME AND VOTE BEAUTY+BRAINS- VOTE ADEH39 FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015 AND U WON'T REGRET U DID
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by philmimi1992(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2015
Please any stream 2 from minna going to Ogun so we can go together? Add or call me on 08055106629
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by pricelessdiva11: 8:36am On May 20, 2015
Pls Is dia anybody going frm ekiti state #stream 2
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by pricelessdiva11: 8:40am On May 20, 2015
undecidedWaitin o or am I d only one
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by mikesdam: 9:00am On May 20, 2015
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to and what date am I suppose to go to d secretariat so that they can post me together with those DAT are till in camp. Pls am confused and I really need help.please!
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 10:39am On May 20, 2015
pricelessdiva11:
undecidedWaitin o or am I d only one
Sake good morning, it seems u r d only one o, pele

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 10:49am On May 20, 2015
Good Morning House

Its 13 days to camp for Stream 2...start buying your things if u have not

June 2nd loading...

Stream 1 Orientation Camp Day 17

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Skyinka's birthday coming soon...May 25th

Good morning beautiful ppl...have a great day.

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by skyinka(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

Its 13 days to camp for Stream 2...start buying your things if u have not

June 2nd loading...

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Skyinka's birthday coming soon...May 25th

....Ayanfe,Gud mawin....Tank u dear .....O lenu pa
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by omotalkie(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final. The thread is now open. Pls u can now visit there and vote for our nxt beauty queen-ADEH39 FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015. Vote in dis format- I vote ADEH39 Cc:NLJEGA, So dat ur vote can count. Pls my fellow NYSC Landers, help my kid sis to win dis crown. Thank u all
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
skyinka:
....Ayanfe,Gud mawin....Tank u dear .....O lenu pa
Lol...u r welcome.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by orubebe1(m): 4:02am On May 21, 2015
Heard some people were caught having sex in public... How true is this
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Hargbo(m): 5:54am On May 21, 2015
crixcrox:
Ogun stream 1 hmm pls how is Ogun state generally is it exposed
expose as in...which side for Ogun u dey....
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 6:36am On May 21, 2015
Good Morning House

Its 12 days to camp for Stream 2...its getting closer

June 2nd loading...

Stream 1 Orientation Camp Day 18

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

Its 4 days to Skyinka's birthday...May 25th

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by skyinka(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

June 2nd loading...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

.....We are gettin close....I heard dat d state coordinator just announced camp fire 9t slated on saturday...

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 9:14am On May 21, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

June 2nd loading...

it's so close I can see it frm here

skyinka whr d parry go apun naa
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by skyinka(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=spartoo post=33949474]
it's so close I can see it frm here
skyinka whr d parry go apun naa[/quote.....No parry jhor
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2015
How is the camp guys? Am ogun state stream 2
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2015
yinkard4me:

at your service sir, ask anything.
yinkard4me wego need those infos sef oo
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2015
shorxynla:

Am a Computer Scientist. My PPA is a secondary school.
please how is computer science in Nigeria.. am planning a masters in this course. Finished BSc accounting ..
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ayanfevicky(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Good Morning House

Its 11 days to camp for Stream 2...its getting closer

June 2nd loading...

God can do anything, you know- far more than you could ever imagine, guess or request in your wildest dreams!

Skyinka's birthday coming up in 3 days...May 25th

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 11:09am On May 22, 2015
ayanfevicky:
Good Morning House

Its 11 days to camp for Stream 2...its getting closer

June 2nd loading...

God can do anything, you know- far more than you could ever imagine, guess or request in your wildest dreams!

Skyinka's birthday coming up in 3 days...May 25th

yeaaaahh baby
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by kingphilip(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2015
Optional101:

Yes ohhh, I'm in platoon 6, what abt u? We fit come cancel some bottles for mami after parade
I de platoon 8 o

Which room u de
Me de block A room 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (39) (Reply)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.