Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here (12909 Views)

This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State / PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think this should be an avenue to connect and get to know each other before moving to camp, during camp and even service proper.

A brief introduction would do.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am a serving Corp member here in Zamfara state, I welcome Ontodos to this lovely state where farming is their pride.

If you have any question about the state endeavor to reach me on 08135134212 or 23663D03 (BBM)
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kkfada(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
All de way to zamfara....hope it's a cool place rep unizik..pls those leaving from onitsha to ZM let's get to connect to we move together BBM : 2BCF866C
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by goldentj: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Was posted to zamfara too,how do I get their from edo state...am wisdom,electrical engineering .i rep AUCHI poly
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Am a serving Corp member here in Zamfara state, I welcome Ontodos to this lovely state where farming is their pride.

If you have any question about the state endeavor to reach me on 08135134212 or 23663D03 (BBM)

Thanks. Would reach you on phone. Hope you have WhatsApp.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Prestige2050: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
cryI was also posted to Zamfara. I just hope my stay dere would be fun and peaceful

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Prestige2050:
cryI was also posted to Zamfara. I just hope my stay dere would be fun and peaceful

Have you got the slightest idea how to locate the place?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by themodernman: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horlawoomey:

How zamfara babes nah...
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Zamfara is not that bad a place as many believed, the orientation camp is ok, water isn't a problem there. The Environment is a bit neat, the food though ( same as other camps ), things are available you don't need to buy buckets from home.

3G network is available on MTN, airtel and Etisalat. As at last camping, the camp is not connected to electricity so you can always make do with phone chargers @ mami and little power from the generating set.

Photographers are everywhere, good food in the mami, fruit shop, barbing saloon, gym, and other utilities are available.. No beer please.

Soldiers, Man o war, civil defence personels and camp officials are very lovely and jovial, they will make the camp lively for you guys.

Have no fear, ZM is a place to be.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
themodernman:

How zamfara babes nah...
Hausa babes are off limit, do them @ your own peril.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bunduodiah, swiftlee, admox2003 and semasir, please, we nee your assistance on getting to know Zamfara state better on this thread. Thanks in advance.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by preeetiezee(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
my zamfara people, ow una dey , ow prep for camp. Zainab #uniabuja
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abiolarh: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
graduate of electrical/electronics...futa...also zamfara..nice to meet you people
Pls share ur pins so we can all know each
other better 333bfe72
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abiolarh: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
preeetiezee:
my zamfara people, ow una dey , ow prep for camp. Zainab #uniabuja
hi Zainab...Abiola here..pls share ur pin
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by preeetiezee(f): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
558DA7BA
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by amosade30(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
B
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
amosade30:
Rep futa...au do I get to zamfara from lagos? 332135DD

Anyone who has an idea should assist him, pls.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Ventural(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those that want to go to Zamfara from lagos will first to get to Abuja then to Zaria from that place to Zamfara direct, I was also posted to Zamfara, a student of Ekiti State University, I think I will go from Ibadan on Monday so as to get there on time.. It's not a small journey anyway anybody who want to share talk should add on WhatsApp 08052309297, 08160117906 or add me through my pin 55CCF118. Good lucky to us

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Ventural(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls how about the Glo network over there or I will need to change my sim card, kindly advise which connection is really good asides from aforementioned
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
amosade30:
Rep futa...au do I get to zamfara from lagos? 332135DD

Board a bus going to Sokoto from Lag and you will tell them you want to alight at Tsafe before Gusau, the camp is by the road side.

Or enter a Zaria bound bus from Lag and take a car from Zaria to Tsafe, not far.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Zamfara is not that bad a place as many believed, the orientation camp is ok, water isn't a problem there. The Environment is a bit neat, the food though ( same as other camps ), things are available you don't need to buy buckets from home.

3G network is available on MTN, airtel and Etisalat. As at last camping, the camp is not connected to electricity so you can always make do with phone chargers @ mami and little power from the generating set.

Photographers are everywhere, good food in the mami, fruit shop, barbing saloon, gym, and other utilities are available.. No beer please.

Soldiers, Man o war, civil defence personels and camp officials are very lovely and jovial, they will make the camp lively for you guys.

Have no fear, ZM is a place to be.

Does the camp have ATM?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by lollytee4lyf(f): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
How many hours is the journey to Zamfara from Lagos by road?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by SimeonJohn: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by lollytee4lyf(f): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
SimeonJohn:
Hmmmm
Do u have any idea?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
sirviktor:

Does the camp have ATM?

Unfortunately no, bring enough cash or be ready to pay some token to people that will render the service of withdrawing for you at the state capital.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
lollytee4lyf:
How many hours is the journey to Zamfara from Lagos by road?

From a friend

16 to 17 hrs if you are coming straight.

one and half day if you are stopping at Abj.

4 hrs if you are taking flight to sokoto then a cab to Tsafe.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by lollytee4lyf(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horlawoomey:

From a friend
16 to 17 hrs if you are coming straight.
one and half day if you are stopping at Abj.
4 hrs if you are taking flight to sokoto then a cab to Tsafe.
Aiit. Thanks for the info.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Swiftlee(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Zamfara is a nice state. Dont worry the camp will be fun despite guys dont stay in the main camp because of sharia. Try and get to camp on time to avoid rush of any type. There are no ATMs in camp, so just carry as much cash as you can except you can get easily familiar with some soldiers who go to Gusau everyday to help you withdraw. The food is manageable though you need to visit mami sometimes to have a feel of more decent meals and snacks. Try and obey as much as you can and be where you aught to be per time. It wont hurt. There will be lots of sun, so carry your shades and make use of your face cap always to at least protect your head. ZM is a great place to be even after camp. However, if you want to redeploy to any state of your choice, the best is to get a medical report from a hospital. Make sure the report is the true picture of your health, dont put asthma if you dont have it.

If you are moving from any southern state, the best to do is take Sokoto direct and stop in Tsafe camp beside road. You can also take a flight to sokoto just like horlawoomey said then take Gusau direct then Tsafe.

Participate in activities in camp, dance, drama, songs amongst many. You will love it. Let me stop here for now though there is much to say! I rep Platoon 10, always last in all competitions except parade and dance. IrepZM 12B, Zampara Cofa
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by amosade30(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2015
lollytee4lyf:
Aiit. Thanks for the info.
u moving from lag?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by lollytee4lyf(f): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
amosade30:
u moving from lag?
yep
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by tovick(m): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Can one redeploy base on Sharia law?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Tunmibi(f): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2015
[b][/b]pls how much is state allowance in Zamfara??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau / Corpers In President Buhari's Hometown Daura Lament As Thieves Go On Rampage / Cancellation Of Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.