Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here (14502 Views)

Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sofdoc(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2015
afilaka:
My litu advise 2 y'all goin 2 obubra,plz b of gud behavior,dis wld aid ur posting.try 2 b relevant in ur platoon,watch ur language,u might actually tink u ar too many 4 any official 2 notice u, datz a lie. Let mi share ma experience,i bcame so close 2 ma officers platoon officers n wen it wz time for assessment, I wz 1 of 4corpers called 2 assist,al corpers dat bhaved well (dey knw tru ur passport) were al assessed well,while d ones wit big mouths n bad manners were poorly assessed.dere wz dis particular guy dat s Alwayz criticizing everytin,4rm food 2 registration process,n everytin observed dere.my dear,dey intentionally posted him 2 a very thick forest very close 2 benue,wen he came bak 2 complain on d last day in camp,d platoon officer told him 2 go n continue criticizing dere.n dere s a list called concessional list (itz given 2 official 2 award few corpers dere desires posting place).....cos of ma gud bhaviou,i wz given lik 5slots,ma platoon officer,platoon commander (d soldiers) ,health director (I greet her almost every morning), d resident officer (that 1 asked mi out jawe #rubbish) n platoon man'o'war bt al dis wz put 2 waste cos I wz goin 2 b redeployed bt stil ma platoon officer made sum cal 2 OYO nysc n I wz posted 2 d gov's office (ma present PPA). Hope ma lonng story help u in a litu way.

Sorry, pls do u know the officials given this concessional list?! I didn't take any post in my platoon (2) but I'm a member of the social committee, if that won't help...pls who do i clinch wif 4 a gud ppa?! Fanks!
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sofdoc(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2015
This thread has turned thin...pls does any1 know about working ppas...how credible is it. Also can one change his or her LGA, if yes, wat z the process like?!

cc

sodiqyinka, obinoral1179 n afilaka

Fanks guys.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55am On May 19, 2015
sofdoc:
This thread has turned thin...pls does any1 know about working ppas...how credible is it. Also can one change his or her LGA, if yes, wat z the process like?!

cc

Fanks guys.
You can change ur LGA of course! All you need do is to get rejected by ur ppa, ask ur LGI for LGA relocation n you are gud. Cheers!
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
sofdoc:

cc

Fanks guys.
to change your local government depends on ur ZI and you LI must be fully involve. Your LI has power to change PPA within the LGA while the ZI has power to change outside the LGA.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by IceMan85(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2015
obinoral1179:
Journey mercy is what I wish you all, as you embark on this journey, Remember you will meet different kind of people with different background. Have fun in a good way because it might be the only best part of you service year. Just like someone said that your behaviour is very important in camp,please conduct yourself well. If you a are statistician please make sure you involve in the analysis of the data that will be carried out in camp, With this work you are guarantee a better PPA...

Ex cross river corper
Ex akamkpa cross corper
Ex NCCF FIN-SEC
Ex Cross river college of education akamkpa......
Abasi will go with you....
You mean so much to us.
CETENARY CORPER
Papa na you dey here? Your boy from NCCF Akamkpa, currently serving @ govt day sec schl. We missed you guys. Wow no difference between you and your twinny
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2015
IceMan85:

Papa na you dey here? Your boy from NCCF Akamkpa, currently serving @ govt day sec schl. We missed you guys. Wow no difference between you and your twinny
am so elated to hear from you. How is akamkpa and govt day doing?

1 Like

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by ugoboss26(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2015
Notice: Any Delsu Student, Abraka Campus or Oleh posted to Calabar, should mention me and I will holla back...Am a Batch B corps member serving in the heart of Cross Rivers, Calabar.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by IceMan85(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
obinoral1179:
We are good. Just coming back from family house.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by yayo800: 6:09pm On May 26, 2015
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
Good day guys, I just relocated to Cross River State from Taraba State, which LGA could you guys recommend For Me that is good for ppa. Thanks.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
obinoral1179:
hello. was posted to abi lga....but currently staying in st patrick school NCCF family house ugep. am at home for break. was wondering how to get bck there from calabar. hiw to get to ugep or abi from calabar. thnks
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
chayomastic:
hello. was posted to abi lga....but currently staying in st patrick school NCCF family house ugep. am at home for break. was wondering how to get bck there from calabar. hiw to get to ugep or abi from calabar. thnks
from calabar you will get a bus going ugep directly or you can take a bus going to ugep from lagos direct...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
IceMan85:
We are good. Just coming back from family house.

Please brother, where is the family house located in Akampka, I've been posted to Akampka and I'll like to be in the family there, am currently in Calabar family house. Thank you.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by IceMan85(m): 2:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Prince202020:

Please brother, where is the family house located in Akampka, I've been posted to Akampka and I'll like to be in the family there, am currently in Calabar family house. Thank you.
Ok call me with this number... 08066762680.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
afilaka:
Hey house,i served in cross river,plz get dere early btw day 1 n day 2,if nt u wld get a very bad hostel,if yoa goin 4rm ikorodu in lagos,go 2 ikd garage n take Young Shall Grow Bus 2 abakaliki,wen u get dere,u wld see straight transport 2 d camp.al I spent 4rm ikd 2 camp wz nt up 2 #5000.bt itz lik 10hrs jony al2geda,left lagos around 6am,got dere around 6 cos of d breaks we were avin durin d jony.al dd best.ve redeployed doe
please how do you go about the redeployment ...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
BETIKS:

No.: 07035398967

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
afilaka:

I don't just fit in dere,i wz a Yoruba girl,had 2 live n bhave lik an ibo girl 4 tinz 2 fit in 4 mi especially wit d Nysc officials wu ar mostly ibos and d traders dere.most of ma platoon mate didn't knw I wz Yoruba til lik d 3rd week.imagine nt speaking ur own language 4 lik 3weeks just pigin,dis wz because I notice pepu dere favour deir own more #sad doe,cud nt liv lik dat 4 d nxt 10months so I crossed 2 OYO n bliv mi,no regret.
please how do you go about the deployment
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
burticious:
please how do you go about the deployment

Get close enuf 2 ur platoon officer,dey wld direct u on aw 2 go abt it.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by codexgigax: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
afilaka... can we talk? i've just been posted to cross river b15. Tnx
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2015
afilaka:

Get close enuf 2 ur platoon officer,dey wld direct u on aw 2 go abt it.

Pls I would love to talk to you privately, pls send me your number..my surname is afilaka as well..
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Tijaniafeez(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good evening my people ..
Am from ospoly iree and I want to ask all the house that I was posted to cross river state and I want to make some friend from this platform
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Tijaniafeez(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
See my people this is what I see on my own page ...plz give me advise .

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by domejike(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
I served in cross river C14...cross river isn't funny especially now that the governor doesn't give a Bleep...but Obubra camp sha was fun for me though a dirty camp. Good luck to you all and congratulations
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by domejike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good luck guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

March Allawee 2016 / . / Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.