Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here (12915 Views)

This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State / PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kkfada(m): 3:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Anybody in here going from osha to ZM,let hook thru BBM 2BCF866C so we move together
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Electronzeez(m): 5:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Board a bus going to Sokoto from Lag and you will tell them you want to alight at Tsafe before Gusau, the camp is by the road side.

Or enter a Zaria bound bus from Lag and take a car from Zaria to Tsafe, not far.

I am sorry i missed your call bro

I was in a rush our state then in lagos when you called, i tried returning the call ut can get through.

Oga me na shekau home town dem fling me go o grin

Borno state straight.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abeksam(m): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Good morning y'all. My name is Victor a 2015 batch a kopa, pls how do I get to camp from Benue state, how far is the journey, how is the glo service there and lastly who is going with me?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by semasir: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Zamfara is indeed a nice terrain and quite okay.....though I relocated to Rivers now from Zamfara, I still share a strong connection there with those I met there.

To get to ZM from Lagos, I will advise you go by either taking Sokoto bus and then alight at the Tsafe camp which is via the road or get a bus going there directly from Ojuelegba or Mile 2. LASU students also endeavour going in troops and you can get to the camp directly thru them. Please reach a friend- Daramola on this PIN: 2BE09A1 or 08060644524, he is into the logistics and movement biz on this; be sure to tell him semasir referred you if necessary.

On the GSM network issues, there is no itch on any networks but you may not enjoy your data as you desire there especially on Airtel a times but not always.

On ATM, there is none there but those selling around can help you withdraw once you need to; there is someone there called Kofi or African Chargers and many more who can sure help out.

To all once again going to ZM, be sure to join the OBS and be resourceful too there, I got a lot of favour and pass serving at OBS and almost a favourable posting too even when I am relocating for reasons best known to me.

Once again, AJUWAYA to all ZM Prospectives......where farming is our pride
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by SimeonJohn: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2015
lollytee4lyf:
Do u have any idea?
no slightest idea
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Horlawoomey(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Electronzeez:

I am sorry i missed your call bro

I was in a rush our state then in lagos when you called, i tried returning the call ut can get through.

Oga me na shekau home town dem fling me go o grin

Borno state straight.

Lolz, you offend them ?

Where are you camping ?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Electronzeez(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Lolz, you offend them ?

Where are you camping ?

Dem say i collect DG wife grin

Na nasarawa o.

How is ZM sir?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abeksam(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2015
How far is Zamfara from benue state and how much is thier state alawee and what's up with the houses in Zamfara, how much can one get a decent one room self contain with toilet and bathroom, how is their light condition and home no crime.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by donwise1(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Helo Everyone am a serving corp member in Zamfara state. those coming from the south east should take a luxurious bus going to sokoto from Onitsha, tell them u are going to stop at Zamfara state. the camp is along the road. Tsafe camp.
Safe journey otondos.
You can reach me on Whatsapp for any help or Enquiries 08062276490
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by adeniyi00(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Gooday everyone, i camped in tsafe camp zamfara almost a year ago, 14A, d camp was ok and fun filled. i wud advise u participate in as many camp activities as possible especially OBS and PET esp if u want to b posted to Gusua, belief u me u really need to be posted to gusau cos its d capital and most developed city in d state. i will advise u go with enough money for food cos i didt really enjoyed d fud they served us in camp, bugdet like say 1000 naira per day, and theirs no alcohol in camp. enjoy ur camping.
zamfara kofa
I travelled frm ibadan wt a nite bus, we lef around 5pm and i got to tsafe 10 am d following day. i will welcom any que.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by preeetiezee(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
adeniyi00:
Gooday everyone, i camped in tsafe camp zamfara almost a year ago, 14A, d camp was ok and fun filled. i wud advise u participate in as many camp activities as possible especially OBS and PET esp if u want to b posted to Gusua, belief u me u really need to be posted to gusau cos its d capital and most developed city in d state. i will advise u go with enough money for food cos i didt really enjoyed d fud they served us in camp, bugdet like say 1000 naira per day, and theirs no alcohol in camp. enjoy ur camping.
zamfara kofa
I travelled frm ibadan wt a nite bus, we lef around 5pm and i got to tsafe 10 am d following day. i will welcom any que.
where did u enta ur bus
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abeksam(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Posted to Zamfara Batch A 2015. Pls add me on the watsapp room 08129607875
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by victor247: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Horlawoomey:

From a friend
16 to 17 hrs if you are coming straight.
one and half day if you are stopping at Abj.
4 hrs if you are taking flight to sokoto then a cab to Tsafe.
bros how much is flight from lagos to sokoto?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by amosade30(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2015
lollytee4lyf:
yep
we can move together, whatsapp me: 08106326186
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by alexanderdeg: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Welcome to Zamfara State where Farming is their Pride....please Read gently , No need to hype but Zamfara is a good place to serve ""peaceful""" , other things are overhyped..
If you are coming from Lagos here are the options :
You can Board a Bus @ Cross Country which takes you directly to the NYSC camp , this only happens when everyone is coming to camp ... I guess if you have access to this its calm its straight, less stress.
You can also board luxry buses @ Iddo (best way, bonny way and the rest ) to Kaduna , you stop @ Zaira then board a bus from there to Zamfara
If you use Sokoto route you will have to pass the night in sokoto , note: sokoto route does not pass through zm it moves from niger thru kebbi to sokoto... Another good option is night bus to Abuja then in the morning you move from ABJ to ZM ... For more coordinates add on bbm and Whatsapp 23053022 or 08158684402 ..calls too... Written and signed by Dj Deg ...Currently serving in ZM #Batch B-14
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by alexanderdeg: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
amosade30:
Rep futa...au do I get to zamfara from lagos? 332135DD

I posted a lead in the thread check ...I listed various options from lagos to ZM there .let me summarize a few here
Cross Country which takes you directly from lagos to the NYsC camp itself ...
Or
Board luxry bus @ iddo going to Kaduna , drop @ Zaira and take Zamfara from there
Or
Board night bus to Abuja then in the morning you move from Abuja to ZM ...

For more coordinates add on bbm and Whatsapp 23053022 or 08158684402 ..calls too... Written and signed by Dj Deg ...Currently serving in ZM #Batch B-14
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by alexanderdeg: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Also if you are moving from IBadan , you can move via night bus to Abj from ojo or iwo , den in the morning you move from ABj to ZM and if you want a luxirous Journey you can book with ABC transport opposite Nigerian breweries Ibadan , they move via night to ABJ then from ABJ you move to ZM , but ABC is a bit expensive but its worth it , wish you all Safe journey...

For more coordinates add on bbm and Whatsapp 23053022 or 08158684402 ..calls too... Written and signed by Dj Deg ...Currently serving in ZM #Batch B-14
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kanyin59: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
please house my name is kanyin posted to zamfara. Please I really need help on how to move from lagos to zamfara by air tho no airport there buh hw do i move cuz i need to cut D hours of travelling down by bus. Atleast get sumwhr close then continue by bus. Please I need a state close to ZM and dt has airport Pls hellppppppp!!
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Zamfara Kofas, drop your WhatsApp number so we could add you to the Group.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
kanyin59:
please house my name is kanyin posted to zamfara. Please I really need help on how to move from lagos to zamfara by air tho no airport there buh hw do i move cuz i need to cut D hours of travelling down by bus. Atleast get sumwhr close then continue by bus. Please I need a state close to ZM and dt has airport Pls hellppppppp!!

You'd be flying to Sokoto, I believe. Check the first section of this thread, it was explained somewhere. There is also a WhatsApp group so you can drop your number to be added.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kanyin59: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
okies. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by abiolarh: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by vicben27(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Zamfara here i come as man pikin no get option ! Jst hope is goin to b worth while
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
sirviktor:
Zamfara Kofas, drop your WhatsApp number so we could add you to the Group.
Thankz....08030415097...Annabel
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
kanyin59:
Hi Kanyin...u sound unhappy... am not excited abt ZM too and I hope to redeploy
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
OP, any hope of success with redeployment?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
lollytee4lyf:
How many hours is the journey to Zamfara from Lagos by road?
lollytee when do u hope to leave Lagos? Cos am in Lagos too
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
dozieannabel:

Corpers that are currently serving should help her with an answer, pls.

cc Donwise1
horlawoomey
alexanderdeg
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by donwise1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
dozieannabel:
Pls don't come to camp with medical report if u don't really have ailment. it may backfire leta in your carrier. I would advice you to use insecurity as ur reason for ur potential redeployment but I still advice you to stay. Zamfara is really safe, nice and cheap to live in. their people are friendly. am from the East and serving in Zamfara. u can drop ur digits to be added to NYSC Zamfara group.
Welcm Zamfara kofa!!!
Again try and belong to OBS in camp so dat u will be posted to Gusau, the state capital.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
donwise1:

Pls don't come to camp with medical report if u don't really have ailment. it may backfire leta in your carrier. I would advice you to use insecurity as ur reason for ur potential redeployment but I still advice you to stay. Zamfara is really safe, nice and cheap to live in. their people are friendly. am from the East and serving in Zamfara. u can drop ur digits to be added to NYSC Zamfara group.
Welcm Zamfara kofa!!!
Again try and belong to OBS in camp so dat u will be posted to Gusau, the state capital.
Jisos!!!! wat do u mean that it may backfire?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by adeniyi00(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
preeetiezee:

where did u enta ur bus
Brewery, Young Shall Grow Motors, its a Macopollo bus going to Kano Straight, u guys will just alight in Zaria and take Tsafe camp directly from there. If u are going with them I will advice u book d ticket a day before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau / Corpers In President Buhari's Hometown Daura Lament As Thieves Go On Rampage / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.