Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) (42605 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by dragon2(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2015
How did he make his money.?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
ohiza:
Now I see y ur own billionaire has a Y cos u ask stupid questions,....poverty mentality in naija every rich man is a thief or a ritualist
My question is; Why is he living loud ? Why is he noisy ? I do not know what you are blabbing about. You didnt answer my question, but rather your compulsive disorder sets in. When you say poverty mentality, do you really know who I am and if that noisy guy can even afford to commune on the same frequency with me ?
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by tunergy(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:
No one is asking the most important question. How did he become a billionaire ? Is he a militant ? Drug dealer ? Business man?
If he got his money from bunkering which I highly think so, then he is a thief, common thief and nothing to celebrate and look up to .
I do not want our youths looking up to people like this and going "money is good, I must make it ". It breeds a society that has no values

Where did you get the money to buy recharge card? are you employed? Talking of VALUES what are yours?
#justbeingcurious
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by tunergy(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is he so noisy ? Why is he living loud ?
would you rather he surrounds himself with Special Black Ops Unit, just because he has money. the happiest of men is he who make others happy.
This guy is close to his community and they benefit from him a great deal.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2015
tunergy:

would you rather he surrounds himself with Special Black Ops Unit, just because he has money. the happiest of men is he who make others happy.
This guy is close to his community and they benefit from him a great deal.
You have a point there. Charity is a virtue. Sharing kerosene and petrol from his filling station. Inviting musicians to drum up his birthday, these are not how to do charity. You look at the needs of your people, and you find lasting solution to their needs. Kerosene and petrol are not needs. Staging jamboree is not need. I think he is just advertising his big purse in aggrandizement of self-glory. Do you know how much Dangote donated to Boko Haram victims family ? Do you know how many millions of people Bill Gates has cured of Polio ? Have you heard of Tony Elumelu Foundation ? Do you know how many people I have on scholarship ? These are charity. Thank you, I have no beaf on how a man should spend his money, but I have the right to criticize. Do not attempt to take away that from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by kenchylala: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:
No one is asking the most important question. How did he become a billionaire ? Is he a militant ? Drug dealer ? Business man?
If he got his money from bunkering which I highly think so, then he is a thief, common thief and nothing to celebrate and look up to .
I do not want our youths looking up to people like this and going "money is good, I must make it ". It breeds a society that has no values

How ppl have u blessed with ur righteous earnings?
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2015
So he most likely a thief after all?

martyns303:

No I didn't contradict myself, however you failed to read and understood what I typed, I said he can't be a thief and be open about it.

And I am still waiting for the name of one SUCCESSFUL man with clean slate.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by olukuewu(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2015
short of words
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by help3852: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=20pt]
BUNKERY IS GOOD BUSINESS
WHO CARES TO JOI!

YOU WILL BE CELEBRATED,

no one cares your source of money, if you like push drugs, run a love-vendor cartel, steal public funds, you will be celebrated and ladies will follow you blindly

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Mrshroud: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:
sir, you won my utmost respect and followership for this single comment u posted. I pledge my loyalty sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Smile4luv(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:
Bad belle is allowed. Your name speaks loud even when you are not holding the cash in Billions. Appreciate the dude and pray for your time to come
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Smile4luv:

Bad belle is allowed. Your name speaks loud even when you are not holding the cash in Billions. Appreciate the dude and pray for your time to come
hahahaha you are funny. What makes you think I am not wealthier than him ?
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by hunkydory(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:
He is into oil and gas business.You will see in the post where a new branch of his filling station was mentioned.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
there's no way you make that kind of money without soiling your hands in one illegal stuff or another. either you start legally and in the cause of meeting up, you do something bad or you start bad and do something good. Bill Gates started good but he's being accused by critics so Ayiri won't be an exception. God bless my hustle both good and bad. #hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
jmichlins:
at forty you have made the kind of money people can only imagine of. whatever you did, God's blessings are part of it cause you are not the first person to try that. happy birthday and I pray for bigger blessings upon my life. Amen

Most of our youths spend so much time doing the wrong things, going to higher institutions to study for 5 years, coming out to await employment for another 5 years, hit age 28 to 30 with nothing showing, no business skills or career path.

Are you telling me that a kid at 20 whose father has taught him the skills/ rudiments of making money in business say Real Estate, manufacturing or trading cannot in 20 years time become a billionaire ?

Ask Donald Trump.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:

Because he can spend on his security..
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Naughtysite:

Most of our youths spend so much time doing the wrong things, going to higher institutions to study for 5 years, coming out to await employment for another 5 years, hit age 28 to 30 with nothing showing, no business skills or career path.

Are you telling me that a kid at 20 whose father has taught him the skills/ rudiments of making money in business say Real Estate, manufacturing or trading cannot in 20 years time become a billionaire ?

Ask Donald Trump.
not only Trump but most renowned billionaires like Mark of Facebook and Gates of Microsoft
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:
so hard to see a nigerian billonaire putting on round neck.
lowkey billionaire.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by sexyjennik(f): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice pics and a beautiful family smiley money is indeed good
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by goodgate: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
all this ritual men ehhh lipsrsealed
Aunty calm down,there are so many young and legitimately very rich nigerians,it all depends on where you are,pray for GOD to bless you,not undermining his grace on someone's life by calling them ritualists.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fello NL, here's the first House building machine in Nigeria. It is going to be run by software.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Akiika: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
What does he do? What are his business conglomerates? abi the money just dey grow from him backyard? Nobody will ask....and that is the problem of our youths!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Franzeez:

For people like you, you would wish all Nigerians are poor like you. Nawa oooo. Did the court or police convict him of any of this crime? Why hating? Why not hustle your own? Is every rich man in Nigeria a thief because they r not poor and lazy like u? Nawa oopo

Dude , an very comfortable financially.
I never hate on anyone success. Our society need to go back in appreciating values. Someone becomes a billionaire and we not asking questions. If you have a son and he comes back home with range rover sport, won't you want to know how he got it ? I would .
Bro, don't look up to people like this and think they are more happier and successful than you. It's not hard to steal money.
What's hard is to create money like bill gates, Mark zuckbers, Steve jobs..
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Franzeez:

For people like you, you would wish all Nigerians are poor like you. Nawa oooo. Did the court or police convict him of any of this crime? Why hating? Why not hustle your own? Is every rich man in Nigeria a thief because they r not poor and lazy like u? Nawa oopo

You see , that's your problem. You came to a stu.pid conclusions that am poor and lazy.
First , am not poor, far from it.
Well, he is your type . Go jump on his balls so he can give you some of his billions or kerosene.
I want Nigerian to create wealth and be rich like Singapore, US, Canada.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]shutup your stinking mouth.

How does making money from bunkering aquat one to a theif.
Instead of hustling and giving meaning to your lyf.
You are here critisizin people who worked hard for their money.
Why are some people always lyk this?..they will never appriciat good thing in their lyf.

Broke ass dude always think they gat opinion.

YOU ARE A NOBODY DUDE
[/size]

Check out this re.tarded slowpoke. Go get a better phone to take a better Sel.fie then we can talk.
A.shy ass skin. I have enough money to feed you and make sure you are comfortable for the rest of your life . Back the mess up playa. B.itch ass Ni.gga with a 200 naira faded shirt, why don't you go get some antibiotics and fix the pimple on your skin. Mor.on.
You think everyone is broke and have no morals like you.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by zonax(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good. This the kind of birthdays I want to be doing. Reaching out and helping the masses. Not celebrating with your already made friends alone.
Happy birthday to him. May the God who blessed you,also bestow hus blessings on me.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:
bros no vex bt hw does asking those questions improve ur lyf or make im a nonbillonire.abeg rejoice with im
..abi did u see "billionaire being probed?"
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by KA24DETT(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
hitleraldof:
bros no vex bt hw does asking those questions improve ur lyf or make im a nonbillonire.abeg rejoice with im
..abi did u see "billionaire being probed?"

Bros it will be nice to know so other people can make it too..if we have couple more billionaires in Nigeria who own companies and employ people, unemployment goes down. U get the drift ... That's if it's all legal .
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Franzeez(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
KA24DETT:

Dude , an very comfortable financially.
I never hate on anyone success. Our society need to go back in appreciating values. Someone becomes a billionaire and we not asking questions. If you have a son and he comes back home with range rover sport, won't you want to know how he got it ? I would .
Bro, don't look up to people like this and think they are more happier and successful than you. It's not hard to steal money.
What's hard is to create money like bill gates, Mark zuckbers, Steve jobs..

Give us proof that he is a thief and that's all
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by Abbott(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2015
KA24DETT:
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2015
africanusvu:
Dnt even mention that in Niger delta region especially in Urhobo/ijaw/ishekiri land,Go to school and die poor,only community thugs make it there and Educated ones serves them,if u doubt me,Go and comfirm
get your fact,before posting trash,graduates from niger delta got more employed than any other region in nigeria,tout millionaires abound everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.