Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) (42620 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
You have a point there. Charity is a virtue. Sharing kerosene and petrol from his filling station. Inviting musicians to drum up his birthday, these are not how to do charity. You look at the needs of your people, and you find lasting solution to their needs. Kerosene and petrol are not needs. Staging jamboree is not need. I think he is just advertising his big purse in aggrandizement of self-glory. Do you know how much Dangote donated to Boko Haram victims family ? Do you know how many millions of people Bill Gates has cured of Polio ? Have you heard of Tony Elumelu Foundation ? Do you know how many people I have on scholarship ? These are charity. Thank you, I have no beaf on how a man should spend his money, but I have the right to criticize. Do not attempt to take away that from me.
Ayiri second name is ,mr.empowerment,he has touched many lives in the community through scholarship,job creation and free medical care to indigene and non indigene alike.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
KA24DETT:

You see , that's your problem. You came to a stu.pid conclusions that am poor and lazy.
First , am not poor, far from it.
Well, he is your type . Go jump on his balls so he can give you some of his billions or kerosene.
I want Nigerian to create wealth and be rich like Singapore, US, Canada.
will our leaders create the enabling environment for our youths to create wealth.
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2015
KA24DETT:
No one is asking the most important question. How did he become a billionaire ? Is he a militant ? Drug dealer ? Business man?
If he got his money from bunkering which I highly think so, then he is a thief, common thief and nothing to celebrate and look up to .
I do not want our youths looking up to people like this and going "money is good, I must make it ". It breeds a society that has no values
GOD bless u sir.. we Nigerians just like to celebrate criminals
Re: Ayiri Emami’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Photos) by marvelous000: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.