Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Love Turns Hate... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Turns Hate... (652 Views)

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom / Love Turns Sour. Pics / The Moment Your Online Love Turns Out To Be Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Turns Hate... by samantha4(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
is it right that he lives his life and she can't live hers? is it ok for her to make the first move by dumping his sorry ass? I need answers nairalander....#peace#..
Re: Love Turns Hate... by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
story in full if u need advice
Re: Love Turns Hate... by Young03(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
dnt understand
Re: Love Turns Hate... by Motolank: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Answer agarawu's question

1 Like

Re: Love Turns Hate... by Basildvalour(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
You should live your lives together, none should live a different one if you share anything together

Anyone could quit at anytime they feel its not heading the way they have wished but with reasons told to the partner.

#ShitHappensAnyway
Re: Love Turns Hate... by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
They way ATM ejects your card after withdrawing 1k is so so disrespectful
Re: Love Turns Hate... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Basildvalour:
You should live your lives together, none should live a different one if you share anything together

Anyone could quit at anytime they feel its not heading the way they have wished but with reasons told to the partner.

#ShitHappensAnyway
thats why tissues were made
Re: Love Turns Hate... by samantha4(f): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
story in full if u need advice
. follow up on my oda stories pls, do me that favour, you would understand better.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 tips to be successful in life / Weddding Proposal Nd The Scam Behind It / 100 Great Things That Makes Me Proud About Being A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.