Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Have You Ever Done This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Done This? (1337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Done This? by Dhavids(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Approaching a girl among groups of her friends?

How did it go?
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
No

team shy guys
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mr Orubebe, you are a former minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. so you should be careful about the things you say and your public conduct
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by alterswerve(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice topic.. I'll be back
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Basildvalour(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Partially, I have done that

I just went to her, said hi to the friends and asked them to please give me some minutes with her, then grabbed her by the hand and took few steps away where we could only hear ourselves
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Of course i have. Shyness is a disease some people mistake to being cool.
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by temitemi1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
You can't even quote him right undecided undecided
Sammysammy101:
Mr Orubebe, you are a former
minister of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria. so you should be careful
about the things you say and your
public conduct
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Dhavids(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Basildvalour:
Partially, I have done that

I just went to her, said hi to the friends and asked them to please give me some minutes with her, then grabbed her by the hand and took few steps away where we could only hear ourselves
and she agreed to follow you? shocked ...that's a lie
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhavids:
Approaching a girl among groups of her friends?

How did it go?
Walk in with a smile ,steal her away with a smile and make it snappy and take her back to friends with all smiles on your face . wink

Don't forget to drop one simple perfect joke with a wonderful smile but don't try smiling if you've got bad dentition. tongue grin

Woe betides you if you come across angry group of girls with bad manners - possibly lesbos. grin

You sef go change am for them. angry
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Basildvalour(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhavids:
and she agreed to follow you? shocked ...that's a lie
Yea, she followed me. It was in school, she had been a friend but the "hi, hello" type and when I grabbed her, she was surprised and wanted to hear what I had to say.

I even didn't even take her away up to 5ft from where her friends were
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Dhavids(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Walk in with a smile ,steal her away with a smile and make it snappy and take her back to friends with all smiles on your face . wink

Don't forget to drop one simple perfect joke with a wonderful smile but don't try smiling if you've got bad dentition. tongue grin

Woe betides you if you come across angry group of girls with bad manners - possibly lesbos. grin

You sef go change am for them. angry
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhavids:
grin grin
What's funny about it? cheesy

You've not come across some angry bunch of girls with no manners? grin
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Not shyness sha.. I respect ladies on duty
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by ginawest(f): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
cool
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by write2obi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yea tried doing that oh!boy was it turf angry .
*Na so i gather liver* they where 3 girls(i think they where siblings or cousins ) so i approached them, smiled and said hi, they all smiled and responded, we exchanged pleasantries, then i asked the girl i was interested in to have a talk with me, as she was about stepping out with me, the other one barked at her, not to step an inch.
*I was like " no be this same girl bein they laf now-now undecided *
I even tried to talk to her (tried telling her we will not be out of sight) , she started raising her voice, so i walked away. angry
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
write2obi:
Yea tried doing that oh!boy was it turf angry .
*Na so i gather liver* they where 3 girls(i think they where siblings or cousins ) so i approached them, smiled and said hi, they all smiled and responded, we exchanged pleasantries, then i asked the girl i was interested in to have a talk with me, as she was about stepping out with me, the other one barked at her, not to step an inch.
*I was like " no be this same girl bein they laf now-now undecided *
I even tried to talk to her (tried telling her we will not be out of sight) , she started raising her voice, so i walked away. angry
bad market shey?
Re: Have You Ever Done This? by write2obi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
bad market shey?
Serious one oo, and i never saw her again

(1) (Reply)

. / Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text / Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.