Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,582 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status (613 Views)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyah.. .See her!!.. .Hmmm.. .Chaii.. .
EwOo.. .What a pity!! .. .am so sad now to
the extent that i feel like taking 5Alive &
fried chicken.. . So no one to call "My Boo"
huh?! You've not even been asked out
jokingly before, she know within herself that
she isn't bad for any guy and can as well
have someone responsible and loving in her
life, see her boobs now, check her backyard
bros, see wetin she carry! but alas she can't
just find/place/fix the missing pieces,
something gotta be wrong somewhere.. .
Where did she miss it?! Why is she single?!
How come she of all people don't have a
guy?! .. .an abiding guy.. .when she's of
age, when her mates have settled down
already.. .how come she can't afford one
with all she's got.. .Now she's thinking, so
this is how she'll stay single?! for how long
now, asking God "Why me".. .Hold on.. .I'll
have to stop you there!! Who told you that?
Don't worry all ye sweet & tender hearts, if
you're Single.. . God is looking at ya'll and
saying, "I'm saving these ones for someone
SPECIAL"
The B E S T is yet to come.. . Some in
relationships you praying to enter so
desperately are praying to be single again,
some that are even married wish they can turn back the hand of time so they can make a better
choice, so many secret & silent tears.. .
You are lucky to still be single coz you have
all the time to make the right choice & get
the very best and avoid the mistakes of ya
peers.. .

Enjoy the freedom of been single & free while it last, ya special someone is worth the wait, don't be in a hurry to change ya status.. .No completion or finish line in true love, its unending & undying!!!
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by alterswerve(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
FTC.. I'll be back
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't understand u broundecided

what exactly are u saying ?
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by sinaj(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
booked
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't understand u broundecided

what exactly are u saying ?
Cant be any better said, Yeah,everyone has his or her own time,God knows what's best for you n the best time for you to have it,so calm down n patiently wait for ur own time.
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by remsonik(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op well said. Delay is not denial a times God wants you to wait for the best is on it's way.
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Single but dating
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Single but dating
LOL. then you must be cunning. hope you not gonna lose out on the long run
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
shegsky:

LOL. then you must be cunning. hope you not gonna lose out on the long run
I don't take relationship serious.... I got nothing to lose but they, ladies have everything to lose
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
remsonik:
Op well said. Delay is not denial a times God wants you to wait for the best is on it's way.
check your inbox
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I don't take relationship serious.... I got nothing to lose but they, ladies have everything to lose

hmmmmn. Hope ladies would learn from what you just said.
Re: Your Special Someone Is Worth The Wait,don't B In A Hurry To Change Ya Status by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
shegsky:

hmmmmn. Hope ladies would learn from what you just said.
Bro that's the best thing to do considering your signature

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do If This Happened To Your Son? / Abeg Make Una Help! / Lagos Billionaire Crashes Society Lady’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.